Ep 37-My Life

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
One weeks has past.
“Hey, amber.” Krystal spoke behind Amber and wrapping Amber’s neck from the behind. “Hey krystal.” Amber greets back. Krystal kissed Amber’s cheek and sat down beside Amber. They are sitting on the grass, watching the sun going down.
 
Krystal held Amber’s hand and putting her head on Amber’s shoulder. “It so beautiful seeing that.” Amber spoke. “Yeah” Krystal said.
 
“Hey, amber. I love you so much.” Krystal sat up straightly. Amber turns her attention to Krystal. “I love you so very much too, Krys.” Amber sweetly said while caressing Krystal’s cheek.
 
Krystal leaned in and their lips are connected.
 
Krystal put her palm on Amber’s chest then gently pushed her to laid down on the grass. Krystal went on top of Amber. Krystal bite Amber lower lip for the access. Amber gladly opened and their tongues were interlocked.
 
They break out as they breathing hard, catching their oxygen. Krystal leaned toward Amber’s neck and it. Amber let out her moan, feeling good at it. Krystal was so turn on when she heard amber’s moan. Krystal looked at Amber with her lustful eyes.
 
“Shall we go to the next stage?” Krystal bit her lip ily. Amber shallow her saliva and unconsciously nodded.
 
 
“Soojung-ah.. what do you want to eat for dinner?” Jessica asked when Krystal coming to same direction, followed by Amber who was being dragged by Krystal.
 
“I want to eat Amber for my dinner.” Krystal blurted out said to Jessica, Krystal passing Jessica who was so shocked to hear that. Jessica is having progressing at what her young sister just said.
 
“YOU LLAMA!!! I GOING TO KILL YOU!!!” Jessica shouted and was about to chase amber. Yuri quickly grabs Jessica’s wrist. “Let them be, sica-ah. You and I also have some business too.” Yuri ily winked at Jessica. “but..but-” Jessica was interrupted by Yuri. Yuri crashed her lip against Jessica’s lips and d Jessica’s . Jessica muffled moan.
 
Jessica forcedly pull Yuri’s hair away from her face. “Let’s go to our house. NOW!” Jessica impatiently said as she was already turning on. Yuri happily pulled Jessica with her, they running in hurried to their house.
 
 
“Eh, where are Amber hyung, Krystal noona, Jessica noona and Yuri noona?” Yunjung asked. “Yeah, where are they?” Eunyoung asked. “Oh, they just are having dinner alone in their house.” Donghae told them. “Really, then we-” Eunhyuk stopped them “don’t go. We want you both with us. You’re always with Amber. Never spend time with us all.” Eunhyuk faking crying. “Yeaah~~~ huhuhu” key also dramatically crying.
 
“awwww~ we’re so sorry.” Eunyoung said. “Alright then, we should lessen spending time with Amber hyung.” Yunjung said. Jonghyun and Minho quietly sighing, relieved that kids are not going to Amber’s house.
 
Meanwhile at Kryber and Yulsic’s house.
In their rooms was heard too many times .
 
KryBer POV
“ooh~ harder deeper amber! FASTER!!!” Krystal moan. “Okay princess.” Amber said while focusing to Krystal’s core.
YulSic POV
“COME ON, SEOBANG!! MORE!!!” Jessica harshly grabbing Yuri’s hair and forced to pull to get deeper. “YEAH!! WOOHOO!!” Yuri exclaimed happily
 
The End