Ep 28-I remember now (Day 27)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Krystal POV
“Good morning Am-” I paused when I see her bed is empty. “Amber?” I come out and start looking for Amber. “Hey, soojung. Looking for your amber?” Yuri unnie asked. “yeah, did you saw her?” I asked her. “Yeah, I saw her with henry just now. You should go ask Henry, maybe he knows where Amber is.” Yuri told me and pointing the way. “Okay, thanks.” I thanks her. “No problem.” Yuri said.
 
I start walked to the direction that yuri pointing to. There, I saw Henry oppa. I ran to him and tap his shoulder. He turns around and smiled to me.
 
“Good morning henry oppa.” I greet him first. “Oh, good morning krystal.” he greet me back. “What it is? Looking for Amber?” Henry oppa asked. “Yeah, do you know where Amber is?” I asked him. “She going out, exercising and easing her mind. Later maybe a couple hours she’ll be back.” He told me. “Oh” I said, a little bit sadden.
 
“Amber told me to tell you, Good Morning to You too, princess. Don’t worry, I’ll be careful and be back in safety.” Henry oppa said.
 
My face started change to brighten face. Feeling so happy that Amber didn’t forget to greet me. “Whoaa, amber was right!” Henry oppa exclaimed when he saw my face. “What do you mean?” I asked as I confusing.
 
“Amber told me that you will be sad when she didn’t greet morning to you first.” Henry oppa said. I am starting blushing. “Amber is really so caring at you and thoughtful girlfriend. You’re so lucky girl.” Henry oppa teasing me. “OPPA!!” I exclaimed and walked away.
 
I sit with Sica unnie, still holding my both cheeks. “What are you covering your cheeks?” Suzy asked. “Oh, no-thing” I said and letting go of my cheeks.
 
“OMO, YOUR CHEEK ARE RED AS TOMATO!!” Sulli exclaimed. I am so regret for letting go my cheeks. Now I am blushing hard. “shut up!!” I said. “What it is? Was it about Amber hyung?” Sulli said while grinning at me.
 
“Nothing. She went out to exercising and easing her mind.” I said. “Then why are you blushing?” Sica unnie asked me. “I went to Amber’s tent. I was greeting her morning but her bed is empty. Yuri unnie told me that Amber with henry oppa. So I went to Henry oppa and asked him where amber is. Lastly Henry oppa told me that Amber left her message saying good morning to me.” I said. “I see…” Sica unnie said.
 
“OMO, I KNOW WHY YOU BLUSHING!!” sulli shout. Geez she being so loud, this is so embarrassing.
 
“That because henry oppa are teasing you because you were sad and you thought amber forget about you. Am I right?” Sulli said and grinning at me again. “Sica unnie~ Help me~” I cover my face, feeling embarrassed. “hahaha, so it was true of what sulli saying huh?” Sica unnie said. Oh no, sica unnie taking sulli side. “Soojung is so cute.” Fany unnie said. The girls starting giggling and I’m still covered my face.
 
Meanwhile at the Amber.
Amber POV
I was having exercising and practice my taekwondo & slashing skill. To improving my skills. Also I empty my mind as I easing my mind while focusing on improve my skills.
 
A hour has past. I sat up on the ground and start breathing hard. Feeling so tired from practicing. I grab my bottle and drank it. I closed my eyes and used my water skill then aim at my sweat away from my bodies and my face. “whoa that much sweaty.” I said when I saw that I collected my sweating.
 
I drop it to the ground and it went in the ground dirt. I should have a shower right now. I put back my sword to the scabbard. I walked to the lake; I went straight in the lake with my clothes on. I’m starting clean myself.
 
Again, the pain came to my head. I standing still and held my head then make silent scream.
 
Flashback.
Where am i? I opened my eyes and I was in unfamiliar room. I looks around and saw myself was tied up with chain in X shape. I was trying to break off the chain. Just then I heard a clapping and familiar voice.
 
“Oh, you awake.” Master zombie said. “Where am I?! LET GO OF ME!!!” I exclaimed. “I will let go of you unless you join me.” he said. “Heck no, I won’t never ever join to monster like YOU!!!” I exclaimed. “okay. I have no choice to choose a hard force way. But let me show you something.” He said then clicked his finger. 2 zombies are coming in and they bringing a fainted boy. They put that boy on the chair and tied him up.
 
“I found him and amazed at his shuriken skill and slashing skill likes you.” Master Zombie said. Master Zombie lifted a bucket that fill of water with his telekinesis power and splashed at that boy’s face.
 
That boy gasped out as he was surprised at the splashing impact. “WHAT?! WHERE AM I?!?!” that boy shouting panicking while struggling let go the rope.
 
“Shut up!!” Master Zombie held that boy’s chin. That boy was immediately stayed silent because he is scared of Master Zombie. Master Zombie looked at the table, there 2 mysteries small containers. He took one of the containers and bought it to him with his telekinesis power. He opened it and saw it was injections that fill some sort of virus.
 
Master Zombie push that boy head aside and his neck show it to him. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?!” I shout. “I just make him change to the new version.” Master Zombie said. He injects it and “STOP! NO NO NO!!!” that boy shout out. And the virus filling inside the boy’s neck.
 
“Just wait in a few seconds. And change NOW!!” Master Zombie exclaimed. That boy is starting shaking harder with the chair. “ARRRGGGHHHH!!!” the boy groan out. His eyes suddenly change to red. “Master” That boy spoke.
 
“Let me introduced my servant. He is now Half Zombie and Half Human. Ha ha ha ha” He let out his evil laugh. “and soon you will be same likes him.” He took the last injection and inject to my neck.
 
“NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed as the virus flowing inside to my neck. A few second, I feel burning inside my bodies and I start shaking hard. “ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!” I groan out as I feel myself changing. “Now, you are my servant!!” he exclaimed and laugh evilly. My anger was rage up and I forced pull my both hands causing the chain break out.
 
“WHAT!!! STOP THERE NOW!!!! OBEY ME!!!!!” Master Zombie shout at me. but too bad, is not working on me. I used my power a telekinesis to break off the chain that was tied my both legs
 
“WHAT!! BUT HOWWW!?!?!?!” He exclaimed confused. “Maybe the god chose me to kill you and bring you to the hell.” I smirked at him. “YOU, STOP HER NOW!!” Master Zombie command that boys.
 
“Get out the way, I don’t want to hurt you.” I said to that boy. But he still is charging attacking at me. “Hey, Stop!! Don’t listen his word!! Fight for it!!” I said. But it no use and he still attacking me.
 
I got no choice. To used my other powers, this is a wind. I make a tornado and attack him. He got caught in my tornado then I threw him at other side. That boy crashed down but still can stand back. “I’m sorry.” I said and used another power, a water power. I shot at him and form a round water. That boy is inside there. I saw he is almost drowning. I quickly off my power and he drop down to the ground then fainted.
 
I looked at Master Zombie and saw he is scared at me. I walked to him. He freaked out and quickly fire at me with his frost power. I also fire up with my Fire power. My fire was able to defeat the frost power and it stronger then it hit Master Zombie. He screamed himself, his body was burned out, he quickly fire himself with his frost power to extinguish the fire out.
 
“ER BEASTS! KILL HER NOW!!!” He shout out. Just then 5 big beasts appear and charged at me. I quickly close my eyes then a few second, feeling scared. I feel nothing, I opened my eyes and realized I was at other place. ‘teleport?’ I thought it. “what the?! Kill her NOWW!!” Master Zombie angrily shout out.
 
Again, those beasts charged toward at me. This time, I didn’t close my eye. I try to used my teleport power. And It happen. I was behind those beasts. “hey boys. I’m here.” I said before I used my fire power to burns them all.
 
I didn’t notice that Master Zombie shot me from behind with sleeping dart. The effects slowly knock me out.
 
In my sleep, I can hear their voice.
“What have you done to me?!” – boy 
“Shut up or I feed you to my dogs” – MZ
“Dammit, how come she got her own powers too. There are 5 powers. man!!” – MZ
“What are you going to do this girl?” – boy
“She is quite useful for me. first I need to erased all her memories. And have to tied this locker neck so she will listened to me well.” – MZ
“Don’t you dare tell her what has happened to her. Or else I cut your head off.” – MZ
“y-ye-yeah mas-master” – boy “stay outside now!” – MZ “yes master” – boy.
 
A sound of door opened then closed. “in the future, if whoever took the locker neck off your neck. It will alarmed me. and This tiny tracking will be switched on when you fully remember all of it. I will know wherever you are in my tracking device. Hahahaha”
End Flashback.
 
“that how I got my power?!” I exclaimed while breathing hard. “wait, I’m now fully remember all.” I said. “! KRYS!!” I shout and I lift myself and stood on the lake. Ran on it, sprint to safe place.
As I was getting close to the safe place. There I saw the girls are having fun splashing each other. Krys is also with them too. Henry is looking out for them, to keep them safety.
 
Author POV
Henry saw Amber running on the lake to them. He also noticed a change at Amber’s face. “Girls, come here now. Krystal! Amber there!!” Henry shout.
 
“Kys, do you still have that locker neck?” Amber asked. “Yeah. In my bag.” Krystal answered. “What it is, amber?” Henry asked. “Is master zombie. He found out our hidden place.” Amber told him. The girls gasped out, was so surprised to hear that. “How do you know it?” Henry asked.
 
“remember when I was shot by sleeping dart?” Amber asked. “Yeah, wait you remember that?!” Henry said. “Yeah, I am fully remember all of my past.” Amber said. “in my sleep, I clearly hear your voice with Master Zombie. He told you to stay outside right?” Amber asked him. “Yeah”
 
“so you don’t know that he did something to me.” Amber said. “I lastly hear he talking to me. If I fully remember all, the tiny tracking device that on locker neck was automatically switched on. Meaning he already found out our whereabout.” Amber said.
 
“! We should warn the other now.” Henry is immediately sprinting to the safe place to tell the other. “Krys, give me that locker neck.” Amber said. “O-okay” Both of them ran back to safe place.
 
“Is it true that master zombie is found out our whereabout?!” Minho asked. “Yeah, I have to destroy that Locker Neck now.” Amber said. Waiting for Krystal came back bringing that locker neck. A few second, Krystal has came back then went to amber. “here” Krystal gave the locker neck to Amber
 
Amber took it and scanned it. She saw a small round light there. “So, it already had been switched on.” Amber said. “What are you going to do that?” Jessica asked. “Destroy it.” Amber said.
 
“Stay back now.” Amber said after she threw that locker neck to the ground. Amber looks around and saw a big rock. She use her telekinesis to aim that big rock then bring it over and lift that big rock higher, below on it is locker neck. She drop that big rock down and crack down. The locker neck has been destroyed.
 
“We should make it fast and finished off those boats quick. With my helps.” Amber said. Everyone just nodded. Krystal grabs Amber’s hand and spoke, “I’m scared Amber”. “Don’t worry, I’ll beside you and protect you.” Amber said. Krystal just nodded.
 
Meanwhile
A beeping sound was heard in the screen. “so, she remember all. I’m sure she with those young blood. Boys, we’re going out now.” Master Zombie said. 5 dog zombies barking.
Behind him, was 5 er Beast and 10 Zombies. They are starting running to the direction where his servant was.