Ep 36-Going to Safe Island

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Amber POV
“Yunjung-ah EunYoung-ah, My parent got a special gift for you both.” I said while smiling sweetly to them. “What it is, Oppa?” Eunyoung asked.
 
I put my palms on Yunjung’s both shoulders, suddenly a wing spread out from yunjung’s back. “YUNJUNG OPPA!!! YOU HAVE A WING!!” Eunyoung exclaimed. “REALLY!?!?!” Yunjung looked over his shoulder to see his wing. “And for you too, eunyoung-ah.” I did the same to Eunyoung and her wing also spread out.
 
“WHAA!! IT SO PRETTY!!! Look yunjung oppa, I got a wing too.” Eunyoung said. “Whoa, it so pretty.” Yunjung was awed to see his sister with a wing. “Whooaaa” My friend was speechless to see Yunjung and EunYoung. “Don’t worry, my parent also gave it to you all too.” I said then I clicked my finger. All my friend’s back spread out their wing. Except Krystal.
 
Krystal was so confused to herself at why she didn’t have her own wing. “Don’t worry, krys. I have something romantic for you.” I said. I hugging her and cover us with my wing. Then uncover it again. There Krystal have her own wing. On her right wing has a word ‘Kry’ and on my left wing also has a word ‘Ber’.
 
Krystal was speechless at our couple word. “Kryber?” She spoke. “Kryber is our name.” I said. I hold her hand and gently it with my thumbs. “Shall we fly now?” I said. Krystal nodded. We all started flying up to the sky. YunJung and EunYoung are having fun flying there.
 
I stopped and still flying up. “Can you felt their wind that hitting to your face?” I asked. Krystal and the other close their eyes and feel it. YunJung and Eunyoung also did the same. After a few moment, they opened their with their tear happiness dripping down their face.
 
“Is that mommy and daddy?” yunjung asked while sobbing. “Yeah.” I said. “Are they always be in our heart?” Eunyoung asked while sobbing. “Yeah, they are.” I said. “I LOVE YOU MOMMY DADDY!! WE UNDERSTAND AND FORGIVE YOU” YunJung and EunYoung shout out to the sky.
 
“Mom, Dad…” Krystal spoke. Jessica appeared beside Krystal, Yuri also with Jessica. “Did you hear that too?” Jessica asked. “Yeah” krystal said while wiping her tear. Jessica and Krystal looked at the sky with their smiling. “We love you too.” Jessica said.
 
“They finally rest in peace and was gladly to see you all are still alive and working together as a family.” I said to them. All of them just nodded. “Okay, we should to go Safe Island now.” I said. We all continued flying to Safe Island.
 
Author POV
At Safe Island.
“Sir SIR!! They’re back!!!” one of man called up as he spotted Amber’s group flying back.
 
As they all landed safely, their winds are fading out. Amber’s wing just went inside her body. “Thank you mom and dad for this wonderful gifts for us all.” Jackie said while looking at the sky. “Thank You! Uncle and Auntie for giving us this pretty wings.” Yunjung and Eunyoung waved at the sky.