Ep 19-Our Moment (Day 17)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Amber POV
Shoot, I was sleeping. Krys is mad at me. I bolted sat up but I suddenly groan painfully, feeling so painful all around my body. WHAT THE?! How come I feel so painful?!”
“YAH, AMBER!! What are you doing?! Lie DOWN NOW!!” Krys command me, and I obey her.
“What happen? Why i feel so painful all around body?” I asked. “Start your self-healing NOW!” Krys command me again, I shut my mouth and quickly start my self-healing.
 
After the treatment healing already finished. I just stay quiet, waiting for her word to speak up. Krys just lifted up my shirt to see my body. But she taking too long, I wonder what she is looking at. I peek at it and saw her staring at my stomach. I suddenly coughed out for real, feeling so thirsty.
 
Krys snapped out from her trance and looked away after letting go my shirt. I looked around, looking for water. There, I saw it. I hurriedly used my telekinesis and bring that water to me. I took it and drank it all.
 
“Sorry, I feel so thirsty.” I said. “so what happen?” I asked. I got a sudden hug, instead a word. Krys immediately cries out. I start panic when i heard her sobbing. “HEY HEY?! KRYS! What’s wrong?! Why are you crying? Did someone make you sad?!” I bombard my questions.
 
“Yes, someone make me feel so sad, worry and so mad.” Krys said. “who is it?!” I said angrily. “IS YOU, STUPID!!” Krys exclaimed, annoy tone and pulled away from the hug. “Huh?! me?” I pointing at myself, feeling so confused. “You’re making me, worry sickness at you. I am so mad at you for not followed my word.” Krys said.
 
“I’m sorry.” I apologizes. “You can’t remember at what happen to you about that fighting?” Krys asked me. “fighting? What do-?” I stopped talking as I remembering it now. “I was fighting with Kai.”
“Yes, I just remember it now.” I looked away after I told her. “why you guys fighting?” krys asked. “No-nothing” I lied to her. “Amber, you better tell me NOW” Krys said to me, emphasize ‘NOW’
 
Instead of telling her, I pulled her to hug. I lay backward and bought krys on top of me. She lift her face to faced me. Our face was just closer. Krys’s face just immediately blushing at our position. Krys was about to moved away. I hold her tightly until she is giving up. “sorry krys. Can you just hugged me back?” I softly spoke to her. Krys gladly hugged me back.
 
“I was so worry about you. I thought you never wake up. You had been sleeping for 1 day. I’m scared that something might happen to you. but now I am gladly that you finally wake up.” Krystal softly said to me while carresed my face.
 
 “I am so sorry for making you scare and worry about me. I promised I won’t do that again.” I apologizes to her. “You promised?” Krys looked at me. “yes I’m promised. Cross my heart” I make gesture crossing my heart.
 
Krystal POV
After the treatment healing already finished. I quickly lift up her shirt to see her wound. Because at my stupidity action and my eyes immediately landed to her abs AGAIN!! I didn’t realized that I been staring at her abs. Until she coughed out, I snapped out and looked away.
 
I saw Amber looks around. Like she looking something. Just then a flying glass of water, flew passing me. She took it and drank it in one shot. “oh, she is thirsty.”
 
“Sorry, I feel so thirsty.” Amber said. “so what happen?” Amber asked. Remember about that incident. I immediately launch to her and just hugging her, instead of answer her question. I immediately tear out. Amber must be panic when she heard my sob. “HEY HEY?! KRYS! What’s wrong?! Why are you crying? Did someone make you sad?!” She bombard all her questions.
 
“Yes, someone make me feel so sad, worry and so mad.” I said. “who is it?!” Amber said angrily. “IS YOU, STUPID!!” I exclaimed, annoy tone and pulled away from the hug. “Huh?! me?” She pointing herself, feeling so confused. “You’re making me, worry sickness at you. I am so mad at you for not followed my word.” I said.
 
“I’m sorry.” She apologizes. “You can’t remember at what happen to you about that fighting?” I asked her. “fighting? What do-?” She stopped talking.
 
“Yes, I just remember it now.” She looked away after she told me. “why you guys fighting?” I asked. “No-nothing” she said. I know she is lying. “Amber, you better tell me NOW” I said, demand tone. “I want you to tell me the truth.”
 
Instead of telling me, she suddenly pulled me toward her and hug me. and she lied down, also pulled me to her. Now I am on top of her while she on below me. Our face was just closer. I feel so hot and blushing right at our position right. I was about to moved away. I feel she tightening her grasp, I try to struggled to get away. But it no use. So I give up. “sorry krys. Can you just hug me?” She softly spoke to me. I just gladly hugged her back. {Dup-Dup Dup-Dup} omg, it beating so fast!! Slow down!! I don’t want amber heard or felt my beating!!”
 
“I was so worry about you. I thought you never wake up. You had been sleeping for 1 day. I’m scared that something might happen to you. but now I am gladly that you finally wake up.” I said to her while caressing her face.
 
 “I am so sorry for making you scare and worry about me. I promised I won’t do that again.” She apologize again. “You promised?” I looked at her. “yes I’m promised. Cross my heart” She make gesture crossing her heart.
 
Author POV
They start to look into each other. Straight to their eyes. “her eyes so pretty” Amber thought. Amber gently Krystal’s hair away from her beautiful face. They slowly sat up and still looking into eyes each other. Amber held Krystal’s cheek and leaned in. Krystal just closes her eyes.
 
Their lips almost touch. But they stopped and pulled away flashy. Because they were startled by a dolphin scream. “AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! YOOOOOUUUU!!!!!!!!!”