Ep 35-Alive because of you (Day 31)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
“YOOOU!?!?! I THOUGHT I ALREADY KILL YOU!?!?! STABBED THROUGH YOUR HEART!!!” Master Zombie exclaimed, was so shocked to see Amber. “I was. Is true, you stabbed through it. Is my dad. He healed me and gift me something. Also changed me to human.” Amber said.
 
“You’re alive?!” Krystal said. “Yes, I’m alive because of you. and you were right that my parent are proud of me.” Amber said. “Okay, Jessica. You got krystal? Go, get out of here now.” Amber told Jessica. Jessica just nodded and dragged Krystal with her.
 
Amber pulled out her sword and Master Zombie saw Amber’s sword was changed. “Oh, you bought your new sword.” Master Zombie sarcastic said. “Yeah, I bought this sword special for you. Slash your head off.” Amber said, smirk.
 
Master Zombie and Amber start ran forward each other and start fighting. A few minutes, they stopped. Master Zombie was badly injured. “Seeing you in state like that. I might have a chance to finish you off easily.” Amber spoke.
 
“I shall upgrading myself.” Master Zombie said. He took something out from his pocket. Another mystery injection with strange virus. He inject himself. The effect starting, his body start changing form. His both hand was spread bigger into big claw. And his wound started healed up.
 
“WHAT?!” Amber exclaimed as she was so shocked. “Surprise..” Master Zombie said. Master Zombie also spread out his black wing, he immediately pushed Amber with his telekinesis power. Amber crashed into the wall and Master Zombie flew out from his palace.
 
Amber slowly stood up and spread her wing out then start flying out to catch that master zombie.
 
Meanwhile
“SICA-AH!” Yuri called out as she spotted Jessica and Krystal walking out from the palace. “Where’s amber?” Minho asked. “In there. Fighting with Master Zombie.” Jessica answered.
 
Just then they saw a big creature flying out from the palace and they also saw Amber flying out too. “AMBER!!!” Everyone start shouting to Amber as they hoping Amber can beat him. Amber and Master Zombie keep on flying higher until they were inside the cloud. Krystal and the other unable to see it, all they can do is to praying.
 
Amber flying charged toward Master Zombie. Amber swing her sword to the side and slash to Master’s stomach. Master backed away but unfortunately he heal it again. “You can’t kill me.” master Z said.
 
“My turn.” Master Z said. He starts forming a giant round frost and threw it to Amber. Amber saw that giant round frost coming launch toward her. She quickly uses her telekinesis to stop it but is a strong launching.
 
She used her sword to cover herself. A giant round frost hit Amber’s sword and Amber was slowly getting pushed back by it. Amber gritted her teeth inside as she tries to stop it. She hold it tightly her sword and her sword was glowing out with a lighting on it. She powerfully slashed upward causing the giant round frost was separate into 2 then destroyed it.
 
“WHAAT!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!!” Master Z backed away. “Do you believe in God?” Amber said. The cloud around them started change into dark cloud and lighting was heard. “No!! I am a god and king of this world!!!” Master Z said. “You are a king but you’re not god. You don’t deserve this and you deserved to be in the hell.” Amber said. “NO!! I WON’T!!!” Master Z flying charged toward Amber and stretched his claw forward to Amber, was ready to kill her again.
 
“do you want me demonstrated my dad’s gift?” Amber spoke. Amber lifted her sword toward the dark cloud and the lighting spread down to Amber’s sword. Amber quickly stabbed in Master’s heart when he almost nearing to her. Master Z was frozen and feeling shocking as his heart was stabbed.
 
“this is for all those innocent people that you killed and make me killed them too.” Amber spoke. “And this is for hurting my friends.” Amber turn it her sword. Master Z was winced painful. “And this is for my dad and mom.” Amber pulled out her sword and slashed it to Master’s shoulder then slashed through it till below. Master Zombie had been separately into 2. “And this, a hell is inviting you in.” Amber slashed off Master’s head.
 
Master Z body was dropping down and changed into ash as he already died. The dark cloud started change to normal cloud and it starting snowing down.
 
Good job, Amber-ah.” Mom’s voice echo. “We’ll here are feeling peaceful from now on” Dad’s voice echo. “Thank You” Mom and Dad’s voice echo. “Say hai to YunJung and EunYoung. Tell them that we got special gifts for them and your friends, especially to your krys"
 
I clearly heard their voice here as a soft wind hitting my face. “Thank you and rest in peace. Mom Dad.” I said before I flying down, going back to my friends.
 
Krystal POV
I can’t see what happen up there. I hope Amber able to kill him off. Just then a snow starting raining snow. There I saw My amber, she flying down and flew toward us.
 
“WHAT HAPPEN TO MASTER ZOMBIE?” Taemin asked when Amber already landed on the ground. “to the hell already.” Amber said. Everyone were taking a processing for a while then broke into celebration happiness.
 
“AMBER DAEBAK!!!” Sulli said. Everyone taking their turn to hug Amber and saying a good job to her. Until it was my turn, I slowly wrapping her neck and Amber slowly wrapping my waist. I leaned in to her and we having a passionate kissing. “awwww~” Eunyoung spoke. “Whoaaa~” Yunjung said.
 
We broke the kissing and smiled each other. “You did it.” I spoke. “yeah.” Amber spoke.
 
“Okay okay, is my turn now.” Yunjung barge in. We both giggling at his cute action. Amber kneeled down and facing Yunjung, “HYUNG!! HOW’S YOU GET THIS AWESOME WING?!?!” Yunjung exclaimed while pointing to Amber’s wing. “Oh, this. Dad gift this for me.” Amber said.
 
Amber POV
“Dad?” Jackie unnie asked. “yeah, when I was fainted from throwing away by that master. Mom and Dad invite me to the heaven. I thought I already dead. But my dad told me that I just sleeping.” I said.
 
“They told me to tell you this, Jackie unnie.” I said. “What it is?” Jackie asked. “We love you, we are so proud of you, we are so happy to you. to us both.” I said. Jackie Unnie start tearing up as she is crying. Jackie Unnie immediately hug me and I hugged her back. “They say, they will be watching at us from the sky and always be in our heart.” I said as I also crying too. “They so proud to have us as their worrier daughters.” I add-up.
 
“we both are also proud and happy to have our wonderful parent.” Jackie unnie sobbing said. “Yeah, I also say to them like that too. They are now finally rest in peace.” I said while patting Jackie’s back.
 
We pulled out from the hug.
 
I went to YunJung and Eunyoung, kneeled down and faced them.