Ep 24-Our First Kiss (Day 22)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
“Can I kiss her from now on?” Amber asking permission from Jessica. “Okay fine.” Jessica finally allowed her. Krystal is smiling widely as she heard her big sister. “Thanks sica unnie.” She said before they leaned into and finally their lips are connected. They are starting passionate kissing.
 
Everyone just awed at KryBer’s kissing. “Taeminie, I want a kiss too” Sulli is pouting. “What?” Taemin was dumbfounded at Sulli’s word. “Haish, give your kiss NOW” sulli said before she pulled taemin and they start kissing.
 
Some say “aww” some just laughing at Sulli’s action.
 
Both couple pulled away from the kissing. TaeLli are blushing while KryBer just smiling sweetly each other. “Dude, you got your first kiss.” Henry jokingly said. “Also my first kiss” Krystal said.
“our first kiss.” KryBer say it together. And they are giggling at their word.
 
At night time.
KryBer are still haven’t sleeping yet. Amber’s head is on Krystal’s lap. Krystal is playing Amber’s hair. They sometime smile each other while looking each other sweetly. “Aahh, finally sica unnie allowed me.” Krystal sighing heavily. Amber just laughing. “Yeah, don’t blame her. She just over-protective. That is Big sister for.” Amber said.
 
“yeah, I am so happy that we finally together.” Krystal said. “Yeah, it must be our fate to be together.” Amber said. “Haish, you’re so getting weird and cheesy.” Krystal said.
“Hehe, Jonghyun hyung told me that cheesy line.” Amber told her. Amber lifted her hand and gently caressed Krystal’s cheek.
 
A few couple minutes has past. Amber sat up and sit beside Krystal.
Krystal just put her head on Amber’s shoulder. While Amber used her right hand to put on Krystal’s shoulder to bought Krystal closer to her. Amber grab Krystal’s left hand with her other hand and hold it gently.
They looked at the night sky. “It is so beautiful.” Krystal softly spoke. “yeah, they are. But in my eyes, you are the most beautiful.” Amber sweetly spoke. Krystal just smiling.
 
Just then a glowing butterfly appeared and KryBer saw it. That glowed butterfly flew toward to Amber.
 
“I think It want you” Krystal said. Amber stretched out her hand that was from krystal’s shoulder. And that glowed butterfly landed on Amber’s palm and suddenly vanished. “Huh? where did it go?” Amber said while looking around. “That weird.” Krystal said before she yawned out.
 
Amber forgotten about the butterfly and stood up. “Okay, you’re starting sleepy now. Come, time for your bedtime.” Amber reached out her hand for Krystal. Krystal took it and Amber pulled her up.
 
Again their faces are so closer. Krystal and Amber are looking each other at their lip. Then they leaned in and start passionate kissing again. Before broke the kissing, krystal bite Amber’s lower lip causing Amber groan out. Krystal starts laughing at Amber who is pouting to her.
 
“Aigoo, stop pouting.. Okay, I’m sorry. Here here.” Krystal just pecks Amber’s lip. Before she could pull away, amber quickly wrapped her arm around Krystal’s neck and pulled her in to continue kissing.
 
Krystal was so surprised at Amber’s action but just shrugged it off and kissed her back. This time, Amber pushes her tongue in and caught Krystal’s tongue. Krystal moaned out. Amber quickly pulled out her tongue and also pulled away from kissing.
 
Krystal is breathing hard while glaring at Amber. Amber just smirked at Krystal. “It my sweet revenge for biting my lip” Amber said then winked at Krystal. “Okay okay you win. It is even fair now.” Krystal said.
 
“Okay, let me walk to your tent.” Amber said. They start walking to Krystal’s tent while holding hand. “Okay, good night and have a sweet dream of us” Amber said then peck at krystal’s forehead, nose, both cheek and lastly lip. Krystal just smile sweetly to Amber. “I love you, Amber.”
 
“I love you too, soooo muuuucccchhh. Princess Krys.” Amber said. Krystal just giggling and peck Amber's lip then went inside her tent.
 
Amber walked toward Henry who in charge of looking out team. “I saw that.” Henry is smiling grinning at Amber. “Oh, shut up” Amber said, a little pink shade on her both cheek. Henry just chuckling as he saw Amber blushing.