Ep 14-Yi Yun?!; Found It. (Day 10)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
As Amber and Hyun Ah was arrived on the scene and heard a multiple gunshot. Spotted the survivor was hiding in that house, some shooter tries to slow them down. Some zombies are trying to break into the door.
 
Amber quickly getting off her motorcycles, Hyun Ah also getting off. Zelo and Yong Guk are also getting off their motorcycles. Getting their weapon up, was about to run there. Amber stopped them by telling them to hold on her now. They just nodded, hold hand together and amber did teleport them inside that house. The insider people were freak out at sudden intruder. Yong Guk quickly speak up, “We’re on your side!”
“OPPA?! COME HELP US!!” a young girl exclaimed at Yong Guk and Zelo as she recognizes them.
 
“Don’t worry. Amber will help us! Amber?” Zelo looking around as they realized that Amber is not with them. “Amber is outside now. Come on zelo, we should help them now” Yong Guk said. Both of them went to help those people who are busily shooting those zombies.
 
Amber suddenly appear outside, infront of her has many zombie. 
 
“HEY!!! WANT SOME BLOOD??” Amber shouted out to get those zombies attention. And it did, they turns around and charged attack to Amber. “Too Bad!” Amber spoke before she pulled out her sword and start to kills all of them.
 
“!! WATCH OUT JACKIE!!!” Amber heard Zelo’s shout. She immediately teleport herself and appeared in front that woman. Suddenly one of zombie bite Amber’s neck instead of Jackie. “AMBER!?” Yong Guk shout at Amber, panic tone.
 
Soon the amber group and Donghae group are finally arrived at the scene. They hurriedly went out their car and getting their weapon up. But their track was stopped when they saw Amber was walking forward, that zombie still bitten her neck. Amber forcedly pushing that zombie and the neck skin was ripped off as that zombie still bites her neck it tightly. Amber immediately slashed off that zombie’s neck.
 
Amber turns around and spoke to the woman, “You Okay?” That woman still shocked as she saw the horrible scene. “YOUR NECK!??!” A young girl exclaimed in panic tone and pointing at Amber’s Neck.
“Oh is okay. I heal it now” Amber said before start her self-healing. Then her neck skin is forming change to new skin.
 
Krystal POV
I saw horrible scene that I saw Amber was bite by zombie on her neck. As she pushing that zombie away from her, her neck skin was ripped. I gasped out as I saw it. “AMBER!!” “AMBER!!!” suzy shout out.
 
She immediately slashed off that zombie’s head and I saw amber turns around, I think she spoke to that woman who still shocking. Then another girl appeared beside that woman and point to Amber’s neck. There I saw a light glowing out at her neck. stupid, she always late healing herself.”
 
My geng, Donghae and I start ran toward Amber. I immediately knock her head and scold to her, “YOU STUPID!! You should change your stupidity habit!”
“Sorry, I just saved that woman from getting bite from that zombie” Amber apologizes and reasoned out. “Fine, I forgive you.” I said and smiled to her. Amber smile back to me.
 
“Come, we go there now” I clinging her arm and approached them. As I getting closer to them, I heard my name. “SOOJUNG?!” I looked at familiar’s voice. I was shocked at myself seeing my best friend, Sulli. “SULLI?! OH MY GOD!! IT IS YOU!!” I immediately let go Amber’s arm and hugs Sulli.
 
“OMO, you still alive!!” sulli exclaimed in happy tone. “I knew it that is you. At first, I still not sure that is your voice. SULLI!!” I exclaimed happiness. “Oh, you girls know each other huh?” Donghae asked us. “YEAH!!” we spoke together. “Whoa! What another danger world” Key said. “I’m glad you girls finally meet each other.” Jessica said sweetly to me.
 
Then I heard someone spoke out, “Yi Yun?!” I looked at that woman confusedly seeing she surprised to see Amber. She suddenly pulls Amber to hug. Amber just stood there, also surprised.
“YI YUN!” that woman exclaimed while crying hard. “You’re still alive. I knew it!!” that woman said again. Amber looked at me with her confused face.
 
“Jackie? Are you sure she is your sister? I thought her name is Amber?” Donghae asked confusedly. “Huh? who amber? I know she is my sister. Her name is Yi Yun, not amber” a woman named Jackie.
 
“That I gave her name, Amber. Because she don’t know her name. so I gave her name.” I told her. “Sister?” Amber spoke, confused tone. “YAH Yi YUN?! Is me, Jackie! Your big sister!! Don’t you remember me?!” Jackie said to Amber. “I’m sorry. Jackie. Amber can’t remember her past.” Minho said.
 
“What?! Where you guys found her?! What happened to her?!” Jackie bombard her questions to us. “First, she is amnesia.” Yuri said. “Second, actually Amber was found us first.” JongHyun said. “Amber was controlling by Zombie Master. She is Half Zombie and Half Human.” Jessica said.
 
Jackie gasped out as she so shocked to hear this about Amber. “Oh My God, how come she become like this?!” Jackie exclaimed angrily.
 
“So she is your sister? Yi Yun Liu.” Eunhyuk said. “I’m yi yun?” Amber point herself. “Yes, that your real name. I’m your only big sister. Your only last family. Are you sure you can’t remember anything?” Jackie asked worriedly. “I can’t remember but a familiar voice spoke in my mind. A man” Amber said.
 
Amber POV
“It must be our father.” A woman named Jackie said. “Father?” I tilt my head as I confusing. “Yes, our dad.” Jackie said again. “That sword you holding, is our father’s sword. He gave it to you.” “I was so glad that you are still alive and safe. I thought you were killed by those dog zombies. You told me that you will come back. But you never came back. So I go out and find you. Finally we meet at last. I found you!” Jackie hugs me again.
 
But my heart controlling my hand and hugs her back. I suddenly felt like I found someone. “My sister?” I thought. “Okay, we should move out to the safe place.” Donghae told us. “Don’t worry we will tell the whole story” Minho said to Jackie.
 
After telling the story, she covered as she is surprised heard this story. “how could he did this to you? my poor yi yun.” Jackie said worriedly to me.
 
“I am glad that you guys took care of my sister. And you, my sister. I am proud of you” Jackie said to my group and to me too. “So you’re her master huh? she only followed your word huh?” Jackie asked Krys. “Yeah” Krys answered shyly. “and you are the one gave her a name, Amber?” Jackie asked again. “It just caught it my mind, hehehe. I hope you don’t mind it.” Krys reasoned it. “Naah, is okay. It suit for her. Amber.” Jackie smile friendly to Krys.
 
“So, amber. You have power right?” Jackie asked. “Yes” I reply. “Really?! Show me show me!!” Sulli excitedly said. “Okay” I said after Krys allowed me.
 
Showing my powers to them, and they just watching it awed. Just then, YunJung and EunYoung poking at my back. I turn around and asked them, “What it is, kids?” “Can you fly us? Also my friends here” Yunjung asked me. EunYoung just looked me with her puppy eyes.
 
I smiled to him and ruffled his hair, “Sure, but just one hour only. Okay.” I said to him. “YEAH~~” the kids exclaimed happily. “Oooh, I wanna fly too!!” Sulli said.
 
“Okay, Taemin should join too.” Krys said. “Huh? o-oh okay” Taemin snapped out his trance and blushing. “okay. Erm, can I hold y-your h-h-hand for s-safety?” Taemin stuttered asking. “Dude, you okay? Why you stuttered?” JongHyun asked. “OMG, I think Taemin oppa likes You!!” Suzy said. Taemin immediately looked down, feeling embarrassing. “Aigoo, my dongsaeng liked her huh?” Minho teasing him. “Sulli, you have admirer here.” Krys jokingly said to Sulli.
 
“Really? I think he is so cute.” Sulli said. “I liked him too” Sulli boldly said it out. Taemin looked up with his surprised face. All of us was dumbfounded at Sulli’s word. I also surprised at her word. Sulli suddenly grab Taemin’s hand and spoke “Okay, can we fly now?” “okay, get ready.. 1… 2…3…” I start my power telekinesis them all to fly in the air. Everyone are flying and having fun in the air.
 
Krys put her chin on my shoulder then back-hugging me while I focusing on my power. “They look good together, right amber?” she asked me. “Yeah, it does.” I said. After one hour has past, I slowly put them down. “What was it? Enjoy flying?” Donghae asked. “TOTALLY DAEBAK!!!” all the kids exclaimed.
 
Author POV
We found it. Zombie Master’s servant. Our enemy. “Hyung, we found him! She with other survivor.” A boy said to older boy. “good, tomorrow we attack him before he could killed those innocent people.