Ep 11-We twin of Dino (Day 3)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
“YAH!! YOU TWO!!” Suzy exclaimed while pointing to Jonghyun and Amber. “What?!” Key asked with his panic face. “YOU TWO ARE LOOK ALIKE!!” Suzy told them. Everyone dumbfound by Suzy’s word.
 
All of them looked at Amber and Jonghyun then also gasped out as they realized that Amber and Jonghyun were reslly look alike. “whoa, you both look alike a bit.” Minho said with surprise tone. “Really?!” Jonghyun exclaimed himself. “Whoa, amber!! We both are twin!!” Jonghyun exclaimed happily to Amber. “Me and you are look-alike?” Amber said, pointing to Jonghyun then herself. She is confused.
 
“Here, look for yourself.” Jessica handed her mirror. Amber took it and look at her face. Jonghyun’s face appeared beside to amber’s face. Amber scanned it for a while and gasped out too. “MY CLONE!!” Amber exclaimed surprising.
 
“Not clone. Is twin or Doppelganger.” Key said. “twin? Doppelganger?” Amber said as she confused. “Haish, Twin is Brother/Sister born at the same day and same face. Doppelganger is not relatives sibling but has a same face too.” Krystal explained to Amber. Amber just nodded as she is understood.
 
Suddenly Amber putting her finger on her lip and her face changed to serious face. Everyone immediately quiet down with their panic face. “What it is, amber?” Jonghyun asked. “I don’t know. I felt something wierd in my-” her word was interrupted by Amber’s stomach sound growling out as it is hungry. Everyone’s jaws dropped down and dumbfounded face.
 
Amber just looked at her stomach with her surprised face. “WHAT WAS THAT??!!” amber shouted as she panicking. Krystal knocked Amber’s head “Yah, stop shouting. It is just your stomach growling. Mean you are HUNGRY. Geez you scaring me off”, krystal rolled her eyes and emphasized the word ‘Hungry’. Amber rubbing her head and spoke “oooh, Hungry~” Amber said while patting her stomach. Everyone burst out laughing hard at Amber’s funny action.
 
“hahaha, okay. Let me and key cook for you and everyone here.” Yuri said after finish laughing. “Yeah. EATING TIME!!” Taemin also get knocked on his head by his brother. “YAH, be quiet.” Minho scolding him. “Oops, sorry hyung.” Taemin rubbing his head while apologizes to his brother.
 
After the eating time, everyone already sleeping except Krystal, Amber and Jonghyun who still haven’t sleeping yet. Amber playing with her little fire making a firework. Krystal and Jonghyun just watching the firework.
 
“Hey, amber. Why you didn’t heal yourself earlier before you went to Jonghyun oppa?” Krystal asked. “I want to save Jonghyun first. At first, I didn’t expect there were er beast. Because my mind is focusing on saving jonghyun” Amber answered. “Thanks You again, Amber. You’re such a kind and good person.” Jonghyun thanked her again. “Your welcome.” Amber said.
 
“Why were you fainted?” Jonghyun asked. “Oh, I unconsciously used up all my power. I felt same feeling like that to me but I can’t remember what happened back then” Amber said in sad tone. “Don’t worry; I’m sure that your memories will come back to you. It just need some time to recover it. Don’t be sad about that” Jonghyun reassured and comforting her. “Yeah, I hope so” Krystal hoping too.
 
Suddenly a light glowing out at Amber’s sword again then Amber quickly pulling out her sword from it scabbard. Jonghyun also saw it with his own eyes. He quickly woke them all up so everyone should see this. Everyone’s eye are open widely as they seen Amber’s sword lighting out. This time, the light coming from two thing which is Shinogi (Blade Ridge) and Saya (Scabbard).
 
A few couples minutes, the light fading out and the color of Blade Ridge and Scabbard was changed. The blade ridge color was Black but changed to White, while the scabbard color was black before but now it changed to White too.
 
Everyone was speechless while still looking at Amber’s sword. “What was just happened?!?!” taemin spoke first, surprise tone. “I’m forgot about that, I wanted to tell you guys about Amber’s sword.” Krystal said. “It was starting happened yesterday night. Her handle was changed too.” Krystal told them.
 
“Why did it changing the color of Blue? Do you know about this, amber?” minho asked Amber. “No, I don’t know.” Amber answered. “Maybe it because it was followed Amber’s heart.” Jessica said. “What do you mean?” Yuri asked her girlfriend with her confused face.
 
“You said, it is happened yesterday night, am I right?” Jessica asked. Amber nodded. “So I think your sword has some sort connection to you and it followed your heart. Yesterday, you were becoming good person to us. That the reason why your handle changed color” Jessica explained.
 
“then it continuing changed to your sword tonight or every night.” Jonghyun said. Amber suddenly grabs her head and screamed painful tone, “AHH!!” Everyone looking at Amber with their surprised face. Krystal spoke panicking, “AMBER?! What wrong?!”
 
Amber POV
This katana sword, is represented of my protecting to my important person. This sword had been with me for so long. This is love sword which is to protect someone who is important to you. promise me, keep this sword nicely and use it as good sword. Each part of this sword has same meaning of someone. That is why, the color is Blue and White. It mean-” A man voice spoke in my mind.
 
“white mean is justice of light and blue is sky for peace.” I said it out. The pain in my head was slowly fading out. “What?” Krys asked confusedly, at same time worried too.
 
“That man’s voice. His voice spoke in my mind.” I told her. “Could it be?” Jessica spoke. “Amber, can you remember his face?” Yuri asked me. “No, I can’t. His face is so blurred. But his voice is clear, I feel like his voice is so familiar to me.” I said while massaging my head. Krys helping massaging my head, trying to ease out the pain.
 
“Don’t worry about it. I’m sure, it need some time to recover for your memories.” Krys comfort me. I just nodded and repeating the words, trying to understand it his word. “Hold on.” I spoke.  “I think I know why my sword changed. It is because of you guys”, I said as I able understand now. “Why us?” Suzy asked.
 
“My Blade is Jonghyun, as I saving him. My scabbard was Key, to protect him. Lastly my handle was Krys, is because I taking care of her.” I said. “what make you think that?” Key asked. “That man’s word in my mind. Each part of this sword has same meaning of someone. That is why, the color is Blue and White. White mean is justice of light and blue is sky for peace.” I said it out repeat the word.
 
“Man, that kinda creepy me out.” Key shivering at himself. I also agreed to his words.
 
“Okay okay, don’t think too much now. It make you headache. You should be happy now that your sword changed to good sword.” Minho trying to reassuring to me. “Yeah, I should be glad that my sword is changing to good sword and myself becoming good person” I decided just shrugged it off and changed to Happy Face. 
 
Author POV
Everyone feeling relief seeing Amber’s happy face and went back to sleep. Krystal is sleeping near Amber as usual. Amber and Jonghyun together stayed up the night as the look out.
 
“You know what?” Jonghyun spoke. “what?” Amber asked as she turn her attention to Jonghyun. “I feel like lucky to have a twin liked you. I always dreamed to have a twin sister. Though we are not a relative blood-sibling. But I will treating you as my own sister.” Jonghyun to smiled to Amber. “Sister?” Amber spacing out. sister? Why do I feel like I’m not alone. Do I have my own sister? Urgh I can’t remember it.” Amber Thought.
 
"Hey, amber. You okay?” Jonghyun waved at amber’s face. Amber cut off from her trance and smiled to him “I’m okay. Yeah, we should treating each other as brother and sister.” Jonghyun pat her head and hug her. Amber gladly hugged him back. “Just call me hyung. Hyung mean big brother. Noona mean big sister. Hyung and Noona is for older people so has to respect them. Oppa and Unnie is same but just friend or brother and sister that same age. Dongsaeng mean younger people” Jonghyun told Amber.
 
“Oooh, okay I understand. Jonghyun Hyung.” Amber said and smiled to him. “good, ambro.” Jonghyun smiled back to Amber.