Ep 25-Flashback 1 (Day 24)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Amber POV
Another day has past, we start continue our journey. This time, there a bit changes here. I rode my motorcycle and at my back who clinging at my waist, is Krystal. My Girlfriend.
 
Henry hyung got his own motorcycles, of course Hyun Ah has dump me and now sticking with Henry hyung. I don’t mind it at all. I am happy that I’m finally free from Hyun Ah seductive magic. Me and Hyun Ah are still friend. Henry hyung seems to be okay and not annoyed by Hyun Ah.
 
We all stopped for a while at gas station. To refill the gasses for our vehicles. “here, amber.” Krys gave me her water bottle. She knew that I am thirsty. I gladly took it and smile sweetly to her before drank it.
“Amber, accompany me please.” Krystal asked me and pointing to that mini market. I just nodded. “Guys, we’re going to that mini market.” I told them. They just nodded.
 
Inside the mini market.
“Okay that all. At least they are still good shape and not yet on expired date.” Krystal said. “Yeap” I said. Suddenly I feel a faint pain in my mind. But I just shrugged it off by shook my head. “What’s wrong amber?” Krystal asked me.
 
“Oh, nothing. It just my hair blocking my sight.” I said. “You should change your hairstyle. Wait (*putting a scissor into the basket). Today I will cut your hair.” Krystal said. “Okay then” I said. “Let’s go out now. I’m sure sica unnie is starting suspicious at us if we’re not coming out quickly.” Krystal said. I just chuckled. And we both start walked out from the mini market.
 
“Here, unnie. The snack.” Krystal took the basket from my grasp and gave it to taeyeon. “SNACK!!!” sooyoung exclaimed as she heard the word ‘snack’
 
We just laughing at Taeyeon and Sooyoung having funny argument.
 
Suddenly I stop laughing, dropping down as I kneeled down and holding my head. “AAAHHHHHHH!!!” I screamed out as the pain starting worsened in my head. “AMBERR!!!” Krystal exclaimed seeing me in pain. Henry went to me and spoke in panic tone, “What’s wrong?!”
 
“AAAAHHH”
 
Flashback.
“Yi Yun ah, what are you doing?” mom said. “Nothing.” I said. “Why don’t you help your Jackie unnie washing dad’s car.” Mom asks me. “neeh”
 
“YI YUN!!” Jackie shout at me before she splashing me with bucket of water. And now I am soaking. “BUAAHAHAHAHAAH” Jackie laughed and holding her stomach as she laughing hard. “YAAAH YOU!!!!” I said and grab the hose, and pull the trigger then shot it at Jackie. “YAAAH YAAAAH STOP IT YI YUN!!” Jackie shout. I don’t care and still shooting at Jackie.
 
Just then, the water was off. I looked at it and saw dad is the one who turn it off the water. “what are you doing?” dad said, serious tone. I let go the hose and point at Jackie. “She started it.”
Dad is turning it to open the water. “Jackie, was it you?” Dad asked Jackie. “Yeah, it is just for fun only. Now I’m soaked.” Jackie said. “It my sweet revenge to you, unnie.” I said. Dad grabbed the hose.
 
“Girls, you know that it is wasting the water.” Dad said, serious tone. We both quiet down and looked down. “Sorry dad.”
 
Suddenly we had been shot by dad. “YOU BOTH SHALL BE PUNISHED. BUAHAHAHA” dad is laughing while shooting the water. “DAAAADDD STOOOPP”
“What going on here?” Mom walked out as she heard the noise. “MOM! Dad is shooting at us with the hose. Now we both are soaking by him.” Me and Jackie are pouting.
 
“Honey?” Mom said with her glare. “He he he he. It is just for fun.” Dad nervously said. “Give me the hose now, honey” Mom asks. Dad gave her the hose.
“Girls, want some sweet revenge to your dad?” Mom said. “Yeah, shoot dad now!!” I said. Mom shot it and dad quickly cover himself while quickly get the hose from mom’s grasp.
 
Dad caught it and shot it facing to the sky so it likes a raining. We all are having fun moment.
End Flashback..
 
Author POV
“Mom.. Dad..” Amber spoke after the pain fading out. “Jackie unnie..” Amber looked at Jackie. “Yes, I’m here.” Jackie looked at Amber with her worried face. “I remember you. Jackie!!!” Amber launches toward at Jackie causing Jackie lost her balance and fall down. “I remember now.. our fun moment.” Amber said while hugging her sister.
 
“you remember our fun moment?” Jackie said. “Yes, I remember the moment where we with our parent having fun near dad’s car. We were soaking back then” Amber said. Jackie gasped out.
 
“Amber, is your memories starting coming back to you!?!?!” Jackie asked. Amber just nodded. “yes, they coming back to me.” Amber said. Jackie pulled her into hug. “I’m so glad that you starting remember that moment. So mean you remember all? I mean you recovered all your memories?” Jackie asked. “No, I only remember that raining fun moment only.” Amber said in sad tone.
 
“Don’t worry, I’m sure it need some time to recover it.” Krystal trying to comforting her. “yeah, at least I finally remember my parent’s face. Their happy face.” Amber smiled to Krystal.
 
“You should be patience, amber.” Kai said. “You should take some medicine pill to lessen your headache. I bet you are having headache.” Luhan said. “Yeah. You were right, luhan hyung. I am headache right now. Damn it was worsen headache.” Amber said while Krystal start massaging Amber’s forehead.
 
“Sica-unnie, can you get the medicine at mini market?” Krystal asks Jessica. “Okay.” Yulsic went inside the mini market to get the medicine pill. Krystal carefully bringing Amber to Amber’s motorcycles and slowly sat Amber down on her motorcycle’s seat. “Here, amber.” Henry gave the bottle. “Thanks henry” Amber said before she drank it.
 
A few minutes, YulSic back from the mini market. They walked toward and “Here” Jessica gave to Krystal the medicine pill. “Thanks sica unnie.” Krystal thanks. “No problem. Get well amber. I also glad to know that your memories are slowly coming back to you” Jessica said. “Yeah, get well. Amber.” Yuri patted Amber’s shoulder.
 
“Here, amber. Shallow this pill so the pain will be lessened it.” Krystal gave the pill and Amber accept it and shallow it then drank her water. “how was it?” Krystal asked. “The pain is not worse anymore. It lessen now.” Amber told her. “don’t worry, it just my memories only. Nothing seriously happen to me.” Amber reassuring to Krystal. Krystal just smile weakly to Amber.
 
“Hey, amber. You okay?” Donghae asked. “yeah, I’m alright hyung.” Amber told him. “Can you rode it? Continued our journey?” Minho asked. “Yeah I can still continued it.” Amber said. “Okay then.” Minho said.
“Okay guys, go back inside the car now. we are about to continue the journey now.” Donghae told them.
 
“Krystal, can you goes to Jessica’s van?” Amber asked her. “Why?” Krystal said.
“I don’t want anything happen to you, if my memories come back to me again but worse of it, in the middle riding my motorcycle.” Amber said. Krystal still didn’t want to move away.
“Please, krystal. don’t worry, I can take care of myself. I’ll be careful.” Amber said. “Okay amber.” Krystal pecks Amber before goes to her sister van.
 
“Eh, Soojung. Why you here? How about Amber?” Jessica asked, confused at Krystal who went inside their van.
“Amber asks me to be with you until the night. She’s afraid if her memories came back again and her headache started pain but in the middle of riding her motocycle. She afraid it might be an accident if I’m with her. Afraid of something happened to me” Krystal told them.
“Oh, Amber is really care of you. She is such of thoughtful person.” Yuri said. “Yeah.” Jessica said. “amber~” Krystal thought while looking at Amber back facing to her.
 
“Don’t worry about amber. I’m sure she can fight those headaches and focused on the road.” Jessica comfort her younger sister.