Ep 33-I’m Sorry; Goodbye (Day 30)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
30 minute has past.
Amber, Kai and Luhan are breathing hard as they tired. Master Zombie also tired and there some wounds all around his body. “let’s finish him off now.” Amber said. Luhan and Kai just nodded.
 
Altogether charged to the Master Zombie. “ENOUUGGGHH!!!” Master Zombie rage up. He use telekinesis, aim Kai and Luhan. Kai and Luhan is unable to moving. Master Zombie lift them up and threw it to the side. Kai and Luhan crashed to the wall, and drop down.
 
“HYUNG!!!” Amber exclaimed. “AARRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!” Amber screamed as she charged toward him. Master Zombie use it again his power and aim to Amber. Amber gasped out and struggling there.
 
Master Zombie lift her up to the air. “AMBER!!!!” Krystal shout out. “Poor you. seeing your face, it remind of your parent.” Master Zombie said. Amber starting rage up at Master Zombie. She uses her both fire and water power then she shot it causing both powers combined and change into a medium stone and launching toward Master Zombie.
 
It hit to Master Zombie’s face. Master Zombie forcedly threw Amber forward and held his face, feeling pain. “AAH!!” Amber screamed out as she crashed down to the floor. “AMBER!!” Krystal ran to Amber and kneeled down next to Amber.
 
Amber coughed out, her blood came out.
 
Amber slowly standing up again with Krystal’s help. Master Zombie looked at Amber with his mad face while Amber just smirked at him. “How’s it feel? Hurt? Master..” Amber sarcastic said. 
 
“YOU ARE MY SERVANT!! YOU MUST OBEY ME!! I’M YOUR MASTER!! YOU STUPID ZOMBIE!!” Master Zombie angrily shout at Amber. “I’m not your servant and you’re not my master anymore. You make me into a killer and YOU KILLED MY PARENT!!” Amber angrily said.
 
“Heh, it too late for you. You are now just likes me. A zombie. A Killer. HAHAHAHA” Master Zombie evilly laughing. “I am just likes you, a zombie. You make me into killer. You know something that you never had? A heart. I have a heart likes a human. Not like you, you’re just a zombie with a dead heart.” Amber smirked at him
 
It’s making Master Zombie’s rage worse up.
 
“YOU!! A ZOMBIE NEVER HAS A HEART!!! AND I’LL MAKE YOUR HEART GONE!!!” Master Zombie suddenly charged toward to Amber with his knife. Amber quickly pushed Krystal away from her. Master Zombie was stabbed straight into Amber’s heart. “AMBER!!! NOOOO!!!” Krystal screamed as she saw Amber was stabbed. Amber kneeled down while holding her bleeding heart. Master Zombie forcedly pulled his knife out from Amber’s heart. And Amber drop and lay down.
 
Master Zombie kicked Amber hard causing rolled away from him. Krystal crawling to Amber and lift amber’s head then put it on her lap. Krystal put her palm on Amber’s heart to stop the blood while her other hand are caressing Amber’s face. Krystal is starting crying.
 
“Hey, don’t cry. Princess. You looks ugly.” Amber weakly said. “Please, hang in there. Don’t die…” Krystal said.
 
“I’m sorry krys, I deserved to die because I’m a monster killer.” Amber spoke weakly before she closed her eyes. “NO!! Don’t close your eyes. OPEN YOUR EYES NOW!!” Krystal yelled at Amber while shook Amber’s body. “PLEASE AMBER!! DON’T LEAVE ME!! I LOVE YOU!!!” Krystal cries out harder. YunJung and EunYoung are crying hard seeing their savior is dead. Minho and the other just looked at Amber with their sad face.
 
“Okay okay, enough with a drama.” Master Zombie said. He grab Amber’s leg and pull her with him. “NO!!” Krystal pull Amber back. “HAND OFF!!” Master Zombie harshly pushed Krystal toward to the group.
 
“SOOJUNG!!” Jessica caught Krystal who being pushed out. “DAAAAMMMNNNN YOOOU!!!” Henry rage up and was about to slash Master Zombie. Unfortunately, Henry was throw to the other side and crashed to the wall by Master Zombie.
 
“Bye Bye to You! Hope you love flying out there.” Master Zombie said. He threw Amber up and use his telekinesis to push as extra strong flying. Amber break out the roof and flew away. 
 
“NOOOO!!! AMBER!!! COME BACK TO ME NOWW!!!!” Krystal shout out seeing Amber being throw out.