Ep 21-I won’t let you hurt my friends!! (Day 18)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Amber POV
I and the boys are going out hunting for some wild animal. At least 3 wild animals should be enough of us and the other survivor. I feel a pat on my shoulder; I looked over and saw it was Yong Guk hyung.
 
He pointing somewhere and I looked at where he pointing to. I saw a group of deer. We’re all creeping slowly to those deer without making a noise. Unfortunately, Jonghyun accidently step on the wood stick causing a broken noise. Those deer heard and freak out, they start running away.
 
“Stay here, I bring them to you all.” I said. Then I teleport myself and appeared infront of those deer that running to this direction. They freak out again and start separate into 2 lines. I spread out my hands and used my telekinesis to those 3 deer, then lifted them up and then bring them to the boys. “Okay boys.” I said. And they all stabbed those deer’s heart.
 
I drop those dead deer down and taking out my sword to cut those meats out. While we collecting the meats, we also sharing our conversation.
 
I looked at the sun. “Guy, it is almost night. You guys want to Teleport or Just Walk?” I asked them. “Just walk only. So we all can get know more each other.” N said.
We’re taking a walk only while having happiness conversation moment.
 
On the way to our safeplace, it already dark as it is night.
 
“Stop, quiet.” I suddenly said. The boys immediately quiet down when they heard my serious tone. “I sense this familiar present at that hidden place near of our safe place. *GASP* !!!! GUYS, WE SHOULD GO NOW!! They are in trouble right now!!” I exclaimed, panic tone. We all start sprint faster to the safe place.
 
“AMBER!! Where are you going?! The safe place is over there!” Taemin shouted at me. “You guys go there NOW!! I need to stop that person or zombie’s creatures now!!” I shout back before I teleport to that hidden place.
 
Meanwhile at the safe place.
“Finally the party is all done now. The only left is hunt food. I hope they got deer’s meat. It already night and they still haven’t back yet?” Suzy said. Amber” Krystal thought.
 
“EVERYONE!!! HIDE NOWWW!! DANGER!!!!” They heard boys shouting. They can’t react quickly, just a shuriken flew and hit to one of the lookout team. They all start panic and freak out.
 
“!!! MINHO HYUNG!?” Jung Kook shouted. “I KNOW!! I AM LOOKING FOR IT!! , IT TOO DARK!!” Minho angrily shouted.
 
Back to Amber.
I finally arrived at the place where it hidden to. I was just far away from that figure. I looked at that figure, it a person. I saw he was threw his shuriken and heartshot to one of the lookout team. The shuriken is kinda familiar to me. *GASP*
 
I immediately sprint toward to that person and shout out before crashing into him.
 
“I WON’T LET YOU HURT MY FRIENDS AAAAHHHH!!!!!!”