Ep 5-Investigation Time (Day 2)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Meanwhile at Living Room.
“Geez, these girls is having fun there. They so loud, I hope there no zombie heard this.” Key said. “Yeah, hope so. Babe” Jonghyun hugging Key.
 
“Hyung, you think that amber won’t harm us?” Taemin asked. “I think so, seeing how Amber treating Krystal so nicely. So she won’t harm us.” Minho reassure.
 
“Amber can’t speak but she can understand us. I wonder if she is from here, like us here.” Key spoke. “Yeah, key is right. It making me wondering too, it is because that her locked neck that make her cannot speak?” Jonghyun asked.
 
“Yeah, it could be. Krystal ask her if she afraid of someone, Amber was nodding. I think it must be the Master Zombie that she afraid of.” Minho said. Taemin gasped out. “Master Zombie?” Jonghyun confusedly asked. “I heard when I was on military mission before I met taemin. Master zombie is a leader of Zombie; he is the one who spread this virus.” Minho told them.
 
Key gasped out, “Could it be that Master Zombie send Amber to killed us all?” “No. if it does, we wouldn’t be here and killed by her earlier.” Minho said.
 
“I think Amber some sort like been under-control by him. That neck locked is making by that master zombie, right?” Jonghyun asked. “Why don’t we just asks Amber directly?” Taemin innocently said. “YAH, YOU WANT US TO BE KILLED BY HER?” Key exclaimed panicking.
 
“Hah, I know. I want you guys pulls the girls and hide behind me.” Minho said. “YAH, what are you thinking huh? Are you crazy?” Jonghyun said with panic tone.
 
It was too late to cancel the plan. Amber already came out, dressing nicely and cleaned already. Soon the girls also came out, Minho make a signal to Taemin. Taemin nodded, asked Jonghyun and Key to pull the girls.
 
Key pulling Suzy, Jonghyun pulling Jessica, Taemin pulling Yuri and went to behind minho. Minho also pulled Krystal and make her stand in front of Minho. As his shield. The girls are confused by their action. Krystal is more confusing and Amber just expressionless face, looking at them.
 
Minho whisper to Krystal, “You must stop her. Trust me, I just wanna asked amber about something.” Krystal confusedly but just nodding. Amber was about to make a step torward to them, Krystal immediately spoke to Amber as she make stop hand gesture. “Wait. Amber. Stay.” Amber did what she asked to.
 
“I want you answer to Minho’s question. Just nod your head as Yes or Shook your head as No or move your shoulder as you don’t know, got it? I want an honest answer. Okay?” Krystal said to Amber. Amber nodded her head.
 
Minho began his investigation.
“Do you know about Master Zombie?” (Nodded)
“Are you his servant?” (Hesitating but nodded) The boys and girls behind minho is starting freaking out
"Did you come here because he asked you something?” (Nodded)
“To Kill us all?” (Nodded). Krystal is so shock and starting feeling scared
“You want to kill us all now?” (Shook). Krystal sighing relief
“Why? Why you didn’t kill us?” Amber pointed to Krystal. Krystal look at Amber confusedly.
“What? Krystal? Why?” Amber pointing to .
 
“Mouth (shook), Eat (Shook)…” “Voice?” Jessica asked. Amber nodded then she put her palm on her heart. “Oh, you mean is Krystal’s voice make your heart starting beating?” yuri said. Amber nodded. Krystal is speechless and blushing a bit.
 
“Is that why you need that Neck Locked back?” (Nodded)
"is because you scared of your Master?” (Nodded)
“Do you remember what has happen to you?” (shook)
 
“Okay, thanks krystal. That all the question I got. Thank you amber for answering my question honestly.” Minho thanks Amber. Amber just nodding.
 
“Whoa, I didn’t know that your voice make Amber’s heart beating.” Key patting Krystal shoulder. Krystal look down, hiding her blushed.
 
Krystal POV
When the boys pulling unnies and went to behind minho. Girls and I are confusing at their action. And more confusing is Minho oppa also pull me and stood in front of him. Make me as his shield. Minho oppa whispered to me, “You must stop her. Trust me, I just wanna asked amber about something.” I am confused but just nodding. “maybe minho oppa did this in case amber would hurt them”
 
Amber was about to make a step torward to us, I immediately spoke to Amber as I stop her with my hand stop signal. “Wait. Amber. Stay.” Amber just stood there. She looked at us with her expressionless face. I know she also confusing.
 
“I want you answer to Minho’s question. Just nod your head as Yes or Shook your head as No or move your shoulder as you don’t know, got it? I want an honest answer. Okay?” I said to Amber. She nodded her head.
 
Minho oppa began his investigation.
“Do you know about Master Zombie?” (Nodded) Master zombie? Sound like he is the one leader of this zombie?”
“Are you his servant?” (Hesitating but nodded) The boys and girls behind minho is starting freaking out. “what the?! Amber is servant of Master Zombie?!”
“Did you come here because he asked you something?” (Nodded) what is it?”
“To Kill us all?” (Nodded). I was so shock and starting feeling scared. amber?!”
“You want to kill us all now?” (Shook). I sighing relief. but why you didn’t kill us?”
“Why? Why you didn’t kill us?” Amber pointed at me. I looked at Amber confusedly. “huh? Why you pointing at me? What are you trying tell me?”
“What? Krystal? Why?” Amber pointing to . mouth? Nope. Voice? Nah that crazy.”
 
“Mouth (shook), Eat (Shook)…” “Voice?” Sica unnie asked. Amber nodded then she put her palm on her heart. “what?! My voice was make your heart what?” 
 
“Oh, you mean is Krystal’s voice make your heart starting beating?” Yuri unnie said. Amber nodded. I’m speechless and blushing a bit. my voice make your heart beating? that weird. How come my voice can make your heart beating? It feel so embarrassing to hear that”
 
“Is that why you need that Neck Locked back?” (Nodded)
“is because you scared of your Master?” (Nodded)
“Do you remember what has happen to you?” (shook) oh man. I wanna know what has happened to her. This must be her master has erased her memories. I hope her memories come back.”
 
“Okay, thanks krystal. That all the question I got. Thank you amber for answering my question honestly.” Minho oppa thanks Amber. Amber just nodding.
 
“Whoa, I didn’t know that your voice make Amber’s heart beating.” Key patting my shoulder. I just look down, hiding my blushing face.stop saying that!! I feel I’m blushing right now. Better hide my blush face, afraid they would tease me”
 
Amber POV
They pulling the girls away from me and hide behind that guy look like leader. That guy also pulling krys too and make her as his shield.
I looked at them, as I confusing why they do that.
 
That guy whispering something to krys, she just nodding.
 
I was about take a step to krystal. But she stopped me. “Wait.Amber.Stay” I did what she asked to and stand here.
 
“I want you answer to Minho’s question. Just nod your head as Yes or Shook your head as No or move your should as you don’t know, got it? I want an honest answer. Okay?” Krystal said. I nodded
 
That guy began his investigation.
“Do you know about Master Zombie?” (Nodded)
“Are you his servant?” (Hesitating but nodded)
“Did you come here because he asked you something?” (Nodded)
“To Kill us all?” (Nodded). Krystal look like starting scared.
“You want to kill us all now?” (Shook). Krystal sighing relief. My heart make me don’t want to kill you all.
“Why? Why you didn’t kill us?” I pointed to Krystal. Krystal look at me confusedly. is because of you.
“What? Krystal? Why?” I pointing to my mouth. Your voice.
 
“Mouth (shook), Eat (Shook)…” “Voice?” Jessica asked. I nodded then I put my palm on my heart. Make my heart starting beating
 
“Oh, you mean is Krystal’s voice make your heart starting beating?” yuri said. I nodded. Krystal is speechless and I saw her cheek glowing pink.
 
“Is that why you need that Neck Locked back?” (Nodded)
“is because you scared of your Master?” (Nodded) I am scared of my master.
“Do you remember what has happen to you?” (shook) I can’t remember of what happened to me. Maybe master did something to erase my memories. But why?
 
“Okay, thanks krystal. That all the question I got. Thank you amber for answering my question honestly.” Minho thanks at me. I just nodding.
 
“Whoa, I didn’t know that your voice make Amber’s heart beating.” That grey haired guy patting Krystal shoulder. Krystal look down.
 
Author POV
“Amber.” Jessica suddenly called up. Amber looked at Jessica.