Ep 2-Who Are You? (Day 1)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
In the night, all of them are sleeping except krystal in the apartment.
 
Krystal POV
“why in his eyes look like he was so lonely? Why he stopped after he heard my voice? Why he touched his heart? Why he saving us back there” so many questions in my mind.“aish I can’t sleep” I muttered. I look at Minho Oppa, saw him sleeping in sitting position and his back leaned on the wall. hmm I guess I’ll be the look out now”
 
I went out at the balcony, easing my mind. As I was easing my mind, I heard a soft footstep at my side. I turned around, it is him. I freak out a little bit.
 
He was just standing there. I somehow don’t afraid of him anymore. I walked to him slowly; he is back away from me like he scared of me. I spoke softly whisper to him “hey it alright. I won’t hurt you” Then he stopped back away, I slowly went closely to him and now I standing in front of him. I carefully touch his face, his flinches out at my touch. I gentle caressing his cheek to calm him down.
 
Then I saw something around his neck. I was about touch that thing, a hand grab my arm to prevent me to touch it. I looked up saw his face look like he is afraid. “is okay. I just wanna touch it only” I said to him. Slowly he letting go my hand.
 
And I touched that thing and scanning it. “what is this thing? Why this thing locked up around his neck?” Then I saw a button that I assume an open button. I looked straight his eyes and asked him. “Can i?” First he hesitated but him slowly nodding his head. I pressed that button and it did let off his neck.
 
I gentle softly at his red-lining around his neck. He was freaked out and I also surprised when I heard a shout behind me.
 
“SOOJUNG!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!?!” Unnie shout. Causing all of them alarmed up by Jessica’s shouting. And they all are pointing their gun to him.
 
Servant POV
I saw that pink haired girl walked out at balcony. It seem like she can’t sleep. I jump to that building where she staying, to softly landing on the floor carefully. That pink haired girl must be heard it, She turned her head and she saw me. She freaked out a little bit.
 
I just stood there. Then she walked to me slowly. My heart is starting beating, I back away from her. Until her softly whispering stopped my track. “hey it alright. I won’t hurt you” She getting close to me and right now she is standing in front of me. She suddenly touch my face, I flinches out at her soft touch but later I able calming down when she gentle caressing my cheek. I somehow feel comfortable with her.
 
I freaked out when this girl about to touched my locked neck. I immediately grab her arm to prevent it. She looked at my face. Like she understand my expression. “is okay. I just wanna touch it only” I slowly letting go her arm.
 
She touched my locker neck and scanning it for a while. Then she looked at me and asked me “can I” I assume that she asked if she can press that open button. I hesitated, when I looked at her eyes. It somehow is making me hypnosis. I unconsciously am nodding slowly. She pressed that button and the locker releases my neck.
 
I just stand there frozen when she gentle at my red-lining neck. I suddenly freak out when I heard a shout. This pink haired girl also surprised too.
 
“SOOJUNG!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!?!” that blonde girl shout. Causing all of them alarmed up by Jessica’s shouting. And they all pointing their gun to me.
 
Author POV
“soojung? SOOJUNG?!” Jessica woke up when she feel empty beside her. She look around and saw her sister at balcony. But feeling weird why she there and have a feeling that her sister is not alone there too. She went there quietly and peek at it. There she saw her sister with a boy. She eyeing at that person’s face. Her eye widened as she remember that guy.
 
“SOOJUNG!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE!” Jessica shouted. The entire member alarmed up by Jessica’s shout. All of them quickly are pointing their gun to Servant.
 
“SOOJUNG!? COME HERE RIGHT NOW!! STAY AWAY FROM THAT MONSTER!!” Jessica shouted, with her panic and worried face.
 
The Servant was feeling rage at Jessica. She is angry because that Jessica called her A MONSTER. Her eyes changed to Red then she used her telekinesis to grab Jessica’s neck and lift her to the air.
 
Jessica gasped out and holding her neck as she feel like she being grabbed at her neck. Krystal was so shocked to see her sister was lifted in the air. Yuri was panic when she saw her girlfriend was lifted in the air and she quickly pointed her gun, ready to fire out to Servant. Before she could pull the trigger, Servant turned her head (using telekinesis attack) and make Yuri flew to the side. Minho and Jonghyun freaked out and also about to pull their trigger. Unfortunately they flew and crash to Key, Taemin and Suzy. Altogether flew to the other side.
 
All of them groan painfully. Krystal stood there panicking.
 
“seo-seobang. He-help me urrgghh” Jessica spoke while she struggling there. “JESSICA!!!!” “HEY YOU, LET HER GO NOW!!” Yuri shouted to Servant while groaning painfully because her leg was injured. But Servant didn’t hear it.
 
Krystal quickly stood in front of Servant. “Please stop. Release my sister and put her down now. PLEASE” Krystal crying and begging to Servant to release her sister. Seeing krystal crying make Servant’s heart softening and release Jessica then put her down slowly. “Thank you” Krystal thanked him before went to Jessica who breathing hard.
 
All of them went to Jessica. They all looking at Servant, feeling so scared at Servant. Servant walked closely to them, they freaked out and closed their eyes. But nothing has happened.
 
All of them peeking then their eyes open widely when they saw Servant is wiping Krystal’s tear. Servant looked at Jessica and Yuri. Then Servant looked back at Krystal. Servant was trying to have eye-contact with Krystal, asking permission to heal them. Krystal nodded as she understood at what Servant trying said to her.
 
"Yuri unnie and Sica unnie. Just relax and don’t freak out. Trust me, he won’t hurt you two.” Krystal is trying reassuring them. Of course, Jessica and Yuri don’t believed at Servant and looked at Krystal {are you crazy?! face}
 
Seeing Jessica and Yuri don’t trust at Servant. “Can you promise me that you won’t hurt them” Krystal asked Servant.
 
2Min, Jongkey, Suzy and Yulsic, their face was shocking face because Krystal asking that Servant to promise her. They thought Servant doesn’t understand it but they were wrong.
 
Servant nodding her head. Their jaws drop down as they were surprised. While they were trying progressing the situation, Krystal did a signal to Servant. Servant stretched her hand facing toward Yuri’s wounded leg and her hand started to glow and brighten at Yuri’s wounded leg.
 
Yuri freaked out and was about to move away. Krystal stopped her and said “Don’t move yuri unnie. I think he is trying to healing your wounded leg.” Yuri froze there only. A few minute, her wounded slowly fading out. Servant moved away to let yuri checking her leg condition.
 
Servant went to Jessica and stretched her hand toward Jessica’s Neck. Jessica also freaked out but frozen too. Servant starting her healing treatment.  A few minutes, Jessica feeling ease at her neck.
 
Servant stood up and was about to walked away. Krystal quickly grab his hand, Servant flinched out again. Krystal spoke to her “Thank You again for healing my unnies” Servant just nodded and gentle remove krystal’s hand. Servant jumped out from balcony. Krystal went to balcony and watch Servant jumping to the other building.
 
Krystal POV
"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?” Key Oppa exclaimed as he woke up from his trance.
 
2Min, Suzy, Jonghyun and Yulsic still so shock. I tell them “He is healing Yuri unnie and Sica Unnie” still poker face. “THEN WHY HE ATTACKING AT ME?!” Sica Unnie exclaimed to me. I sighed out, “That because you call him a monster and I think he is mad for that.” I told her.
 
“You should thank him first. Not me to say thank to him. For healing your wound there. And also you Sica unnie, I think you should apologize to him.” I scolding Sica unnie and Yuri Unnie
 
“I thought he was doing something bad to you or he was trying to eat you. Because you were so freaking close to that guy” Sica unnie said. “oh, I was that red-lining at his neck. After I was pressed open button that locking at his neck. Here” I told sica unnie and showed them that thingy Locker Neck.
 
Yuri unnie scanned that neck locker. “Are you sure that it was locked around that guy’s neck?” Yuri asked Krystal. “Yeah, when I was about to touch this thing, he grabbed my hand like he stopping me to touch it. When I see his face, his face was like he is afraid of something.” I told Yuri unnie.
 
“What is he afraid of? That very weird. Why do I feel like he been under control by something or someone? This locker neck look like a dog collar to me” Suzy spoke. All of us looking at Suzy. “can’t it be? Do you think he been under control?” taemin oppa ask. “We not so sure about that.” Minho oppa answered.
 
“Soojung, what were you thinking? Being close to that guy” Sica unnie asked me. “I don’t know. I just don’t feeling afraid of him. I can see that he won’t hurt me.” I said.
 
“err guy, I think he is watching at us from that building” Jonghyun oppa pointed to that building. All of us, look at where Jonghyun oppa pointing to. We saw him, standing there and watching at us.
 
“Why he still here?” Key asked. “Maybe he is just looking out for us and keeping us safe.” I said. Then I waved at him and he awkwardly waved me back. “Why he only listened to your word only?” Taemin asked me. “I also don’t know why. Ever since the first time we meet, he started followed my word.” I said
 
“That sound crazy and very weird” Key said. “Okay, we should just trust Krystal, all of us should sleep. I hope that guy will keep us safe here” Minho told us. We both nodded. All of them went to their own bed place. I look at him and whisper out “Good Night” before went to Sica Unnie and drifted to dreamland.
 
Servant POV
When they found out that I still here and watching at them. Krystal waved at me, I awkwardly mimic her action. Waved her back.
 
All of them went to sleep. Krystal looked at me, I zooming my view at . I think she mouthing at me “Good Night” “Goodnight to you too and hope you can sleep peacefully, girl” I unconsciously smiling. Though I don’t know how the smile looks like.
 
I will look out for them and keep them safe. Especially keeping you safe. I suddenly feel like I wanna protect you.I don’t why. My heart is controlling my mind and my body. Only then I realized my locker neck was not around my neck. “Must be left there, tomorrow I must take it back and wore it back” afraid of my master would mad at me.