Ep 13-New People (Day 10) Part 2

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Amber POV
That is how we meet each other. The other people, I just happen met them at the gun field. At first, they were scared at me. But my geng was able to convince that I not dangerous person. Finally they were treating me nicely and becoming friend with me. That gunner guy, I still sensed that he hate me for humiliation him. Who care about him?
 
About this Hyun Ah, short flashback of how we meet at funny moment.
 
FLASHBACK
Author POV
After the eating time were done. Amber was just sitting quietly as she watching Krystal having fun talking with her new friends. Amber is starting feeling boring as she just sighing out heavily. Just then a y girl approached amber and spoke to her. “Erm, Amber?” Amber looked up to see the owner’s voice.
 
“Remember me?” that girl asked whlile pointing herself. “Yes, you’re Hyun Ah” Amber said. Hyun Ah nod her head. She immediately sat down beside Amber. Amber was surprised at Hyun Ah but she shrugged it off. “Hey amber. Can you make again that tornado thingy, the one you did for those kids? I just want to see it again closely” Hyun Ah asked. “Sure” Amber start performed her small tornado on her palm.
 
“Whoaa! It so amazing and cute tornado” Hyun Ah was just watching awe at the small tornado. Hyun Ah suddenly putting her palm on Amber’s palm, causing the small tornado vanished out because Hyun Ah was smashed it. Hyun Ah immediately interlocked her fingers between Amber’s fingers as she holding Amber’s hand.
 
Amber looked at Hyun Ah confusedly and Hyun Ah boldly spoke in seductive tone, “Sooo~ amber? I see you can make those amazing power. It was nice. But for me; your face are the most nice attractive, have amazing bicep and y lips, it make me wanting to bite your lip. Don’t you want it too?” Hyun Ah bite her own lip in y way. Amber just looked at Hyun Ah with expressionless face but a sweat forming on her forehead.
 
Hyun Ah leaning forward slowly as she wanting to kiss Amber. Amber just froze there. Suddenly Hyun Ah screamed out and quickly stood up, “AHHH!!!” Amber snapped out from her trance and looked at the scene. “Oh My GOSH!! I am so sorry. It was an accident. I didn’t see that. I am so sorry for wetting your clothes.” Krystal apologizes to Hyun Ah. “Haish, is okay. I’ll just change my clothes now.” Hyun Ah said then walked away, feeling annoying for breaking her moment.
 
After Hyun Ah is far from them, suddenly Krystal burst out laughing. Amber looked her confusedly. “Can’t you see it? She was flirting you!” Krystal told Amber. “Flirting?” Amber asked. “Haish, can’t you see that she is trying kissed you? She was trying to seducing you. Stupid” Krystal rolled her eyes.
 
END FLASHBACK
 
I still be friend with her, though she sometime bugging at me. Always put my guard on if she trying to that again. Right now, we are going to other place. Donghae hyung told us, to meet Jackie and Sulli at XXX place there.
 
Suddenly I heard a small screaming that far away from us at up ahead us all. I immediately engine up and speeding up ahead them. Hyun Ah immediately cling tightly on my waist as she feeling scared at my sudden speeding. Zelo and Yong Guk follow me up and speeding up too.
 
“Jong HYUN!! SURVIVOR!!” I shout to them as I passing their car. And went ahead them.
 
Then my walkie-talkie speak out, it Krys’s Voice. “Amber, where you going?!” I asks Hyun Ah to speak up for me. “Amber say Survivor, at up ahead.” “Be careful Amber.” Minho spoke in the walkie-talkie. “Yeah, be careful out there.” Krys spoke. “I will, Krys!” I thought.
 
“Hyun Ah, stand by your weapon. I sensed some zombies there. Zelo! Yong Guk! Stand by your weapon!” I told Hyun Ah, Zelo and Yong Guk. Hyun Ah just nodded slowly as she is nervous and scared at same time.
 
Finally I arrived on the scene, “there they are!!” hyun ah exclaimed at pointing at the house.