Ep 26-Flashback 2 (Day 25)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
The groups are stopping by, taking a rest for a few hours there.
 
Amber is sitting alone on that big rock. She also told Krystal to give her some space for a while. Krystal just nodded and feeling so worried about Amber. Krystal is just watching Amber from far away. Amber is just looking blankly at the scene then suddenly amber is starting feeling the familiar pain from her head again. Amber immediately jumped off from that big rock then fell down on the ground and hold her head. “AAAAHHH!!!” Amber screamed out.
 
Everyone heard Amber’s screaming, they turns around and sprint toward Amber in panic mode. Krystal was already with Amber. Krystal is putting Amber’s head on her lap while crying hard. “amber!!” Krystal shout out.
 
Everyone gathered around and give some space for Amber to breathe out.
 
“Krys!!” Amber screamed out, feeling so pain. Her nose is starting bleeding out. Amber close her eyes tightly as the flashback came in her mind.
 
Flashback.
Amber POV
This katana sword, is represented of my protecting to my important person. This sword had been with me for so long. This is love sword which is to protect someone who is important to you. promise me, keep this sword nicely and use it as good sword. Each part of this sword has same meaning of someone. The white is for pure light and blue is the sky for peace. That is why, the color is Blue and White” Dad said to me. He gave me his sword.
 
“I am proud of you, Yi Yun. You managed to reach to the higher level.” Dad said to me. I just smiled to him.
 
“I am also proud of you too, Yi yun. We better looked at our back each other and protect each other.” Jackie unnie said to me. “I promise that I will protect you, dad and mom.” I said. Suddenly Mom barge in with her panic face.
 
“YI YUN!! JACKIE!! Pack out now. Hurry! We should get out of here now!! The zombies are coming this way.” Mom shouting at me and Jackie. “Honey!!!” Mom shouted at Dad.
 
“Girls, you go with your mom, pack out now. Just take the important stuff only.” Dad said to us. “how about you,dad?!” I said. “I’ll go get something. Don’t worry, I’ll back to you in flash.” Dad said to me.
 
A few minutes, me with Jackie unnie and mom are inside the car, waiting for dad. Dad is finally come out and bringing big bag. He is banging at the bonnet, mom pulled the bonnet switched. Dad threw that big bag in the bonnet and closed it. He quickly ran to front seat. Mom immediately drove off. Jackie and I are looked at the back. Saw those zombies are chasing us. Some zombies are eating those people.
 
“DAD!!! ZOMBIES IS CHASING US!!!” I shout. “MOM!! SPEED UP!!!” Jackie shout too. “Girls, don’t look back!!” Dad exclaimed to us. Jackie quickly look at the front. I looked at zombies for a while and saw they far away from us already before I looked in front.
 
“MOM!!! WATCH OUT!!!!” I said, spotted a lorry appear across at us. We crashed into that lorry. Good thing, it wasn’t hard impact. “You girls okay?” Dad said. “yeah dad. We’re okay.” Jackie and I said. I hold my head and saw a blood. I think I get hit the window. That hurt…
 
“Yeobo, you okay?” dad gently shook mom’s shoulder. “Yeah, honey. I’m okay.” Mom said. “We should get out of this car now.” Dad said. We all nodded and were getting out the car. Dad is opened the bonnet and ran to the bonnet to get his big bag.
 
We all start running away. Just then we encounter a some sort of Zombie Leader. “Josh?! What happened to you?!” Dad spoke out. “Aaah, Yi Yan Liu. What a pleasure to meet you and your family here.” A zombie man named Josh said.
 
“What happened to you?! Why there are dog zombies with you?!” Dad exclaimed. Jackie is crying hard, scared of dog zombie. “Oh, don’t worry about my dog. They’re friendly. Something Miracle has happen to me. From now on, call me Master ZOMBIE!! HAHAHAHA” Josh said and let out his evil laugh.
 
I saw dad secretly taking out something from his back. I gasped out.  I saw he is taking out his gun.
 
Dad is quickly point his gun toward Josh. Those dog starting growling out. “Josh!! Why are you doing this?! Why you create this creature?! Are you the one who spread out the virus??!!” Dad angrily said to Josh. “I am doing this, to create a new world and make me as a king of this world. Yes, I am the one. I spread out the virus. But it is not me who create this virus.” Josh said.
 
“Jackie, take your sister away from here NOW” Mom told Jackie. “NO!! I WON’T LEAVE YOU.” I shouted. “Yi Yun, listened to me. Take care of youself and take care of your sisters. Remember my word and Jackie’s word. Always be looked after at each other’s back. Please, amber. Get out of here and safe yourself.” Dad said to me.
 
“Jackie, take my bag now and run now.” Dad told Jackie. Jackie just took dad’s bag and took my hand then we both run away.
 
Author POV
“I don’t think your gun can kill me” Josh said. “I’m sure it will if I shot to your head. Sorry Josh.” Yi Yan said before he pull the trigger. A gunshot was heard. Yi Yun and Jackie stopped running and turn around. They are watching their parent from far away.
 
Yi Yan and his wife were shocked as they saw unbelievable scene. A bullet was freeze closer to Josh’s forehead. Josh took it that bullet away from his forehead. Josh smirked at them while shook his head. “I already told you, your gun is no use. I’m not just a zombie but have some supernatural power.” Josh said.
 
“WHAT?!” Yi Yan exclaimed, disbelieved tone. “You wanna know what my powers? Let me demonstrate to you both.” Josh said. Josh stretched out his both hand. His front palms were facing down. Suddenly the ground is starting shaking hard. “WHAT?! AN EARTHQUAKE?!” Yi Yan’s wife exclaimed, panic tone.
 
“That is my second power. Earth. The first power that you saw it, is my telekinesis. And my last power. But I have to say sorry to you both. You both will be my model as my demonstrate show.” Josh said before he used a frost power.
 
He frosts them and freezing them in the ice completely. “That is my lastly power, Frost” Josh said to the ice block before he destroyed them.
 
Amber POV
“NOOOO!!!!!” I shouted out. Josh heard and saw Yi Yan’s daughters. “Boys, get them now!!” Josh command to his dog zombies. Those dog zombies are running to them. “, they coming for us. RUN!!” Jackie unnie said. I am crying hard while running away.
 
“Jackie unnie, you go hide there!!” I said. “What about you?!” Jackie exclaimed to me. “I’ll get their attention. Don’t worry, I’ll be back in a few minute.” I said before running away.
End Flashback.
 
Author POV
Amber slowly opened her eyes and held her head as she groaned out, feeling headache. “Amber?” Krystal said
 
“What happened?” Amber asked. “You were fainted. You even got a nosebleed. What happen? Was it your memories?” Krystal asked, worried face. “Yeah, it was a long memory. Damn, it really worsened headache.” Amber said while massaging her head. “Here, take this pill.” Krystal gave Amber the pill. Amber took it and shallow it. “Here..” Krystal gave her a glass of water and Amber gladly took it then drank it till finished.
 
The headache is starting slowly lessen out. “How was it?” Krystal asked. “It okay already.” Amber said. Amber finally looked at Krystal’s face and saw dries tears. Amber gently caressing Krystal’s face, “Did you cry?” she asked. “Yeah” Krystal said. “I’m sorry again” Amber apologizes in sad tone.
 
Krystal put her hand on Amber’s chest and gently pushed her to lie down. Krystal is now on top of Amber. They looked each other in eyes. “Is okay.” Krystal said while sweetly smile to Amber. Krystal leaned in and Amber just closed her eyes, soon their lips connected. They lips starting moving as passionate kissing for a while. Krystal pecks Amber’s lip before she pulled away.
 
“So, what was your memory is?” Krystal asked. She getting up away from Amber and sat on the chair. “The memory was the day when zombies came to attack at my place there. I was with Jackie Unnie and Dad in the dojo that my dad owned at my house’s backyard. That when dad was gave me this sword because I finally reached to the higher level and I even got a black belt from taekwondo.” Amber said.
 
“Whoa, I got a black belt girlfriend.” Krystal jokingly said. Amber just chuckle at her joke. “Dad was a military solider and my mom was just a teacher. Dad taught me how to defend myself, combat skill, slashing skill, gun skill and taekwondo. Dad also taught Jackie unnie how to use the weapon. Dad got collected of his weapon gun in the basement.” Amber said it again. “He was a great father.” Krystal said. “Yeah, he was.” I smiled sweetly to her.
 
Amber POV
“That day, after my dad was gave me his sword. He told me that ‘This katana sword is represented of my protecting to my important person. This sword had been with me for so long. This is love sword which is to protect someone who is important to you. promise me, keep this sword nicely and use it as good sword. Each part of this sword has same meaning of someone. The white is for pure light and blue is the sky for peace. That is why, the color is Blue and White.’ Also he was proud of me and Jackie unnie proud of me too. Jackie unnie told me that ‘we better looks after our back each other and protect each other. I said, ‘I promise that I will protect you, dad and mom” I said.
 
“Then my mom suddenly was barge in with her panic face, told us to pack out and get out now because the zombies are coming to that place. Dad told us to go with mom. I asked him where he going. He told me that he going to get something. So Jackie unnie and I with mom were waiting for dad in the car. Dad finally came out with bringing his big bag. He put his big bag in the bonnet and went in the car. My mom immediately drove off because the zombies were there. Jackie and I looked at the back and saw those zombies are chasing us. I shout ‘zombie are chasing us’ then Jackie shout to speed up. Dad told us not to look back. When I turns around and looked front. I shout out ‘mom!! Watch out!!’ there a lorry appear across ahead us. We got crash into that lorry. Good thing, it wasn’t hard impact but my head was bleeding out because got hit at the car window. Dad told us if we’re okay. We said we’re fine. We all getting out the car and dad goes to the bonnet to get his bag then we all start running away. That when..” I paused for a while because I can feel that I going to cry. Krystal held my hand and squeezes in a few times.
 
“That when we encounter the master zombie. But my dad knows him. His real name is Josh. Dad asked what has happened to him and why there are dog zombies with him. Jackie unnie is crying because she scared of dog zombie. Josh told my dad that something miracle has happen to him. He called himself as Master Zombie. He let out his evil laugh. I saw my dad secretly taking his gun and pointing at Master Zombie. Those dog zombies are starting growling out. My dad asked Josh that ‘why are you doing this?! Why you create this creature?! Are you the one who spread the virus?’ then Master Zombie said that ‘I am doing this, to create a new world and make me as a king of this world.’ He said that he was the one who spread out but not him who create this virus.” I said.
 
“My mom told Jackie unnie to take me away. But I don’t want to leave them. Then my dad said to take care of myself and take care of Jackie unnie. Remember his word and Jackie’s word. Always be looked after at each other’s back. He was begging me to get away from there and safe ourselves. This time, I listened to Dad’s word. I thought he has a plan to escape with mom. Dad told Jackie unnie to take his bag. Jackie Unnie and I start running away from them. Just then we heard a gunshot, we stopped and looked where at our parent was. I saw that master zombie hasn’t dead yet. Suddenly the ground start shaking hard, we thought it was an earthquake. But it stopped. Then I saw that Master Zombie use his some sort of power and frost our parent then freeze them. We watched it with horror face. That master zombie destroyed our parent and our parent was destroyed in ice. I screamed out while Jackie unnie crying hard when we saw that horrible scene.” I continued saying.
 
“I’m sorry to hear that.” Krystal said. “Yeah” I smiled weakly as my tears starting dripping down. Krystal caressed my face as she wipe my tear.
 
“Master Zombie commands his dogs and it chasing us. Jackie and I start running away. I was crying harder while running away with Jackie Unnie. When we arrived some place, I told Jackie Unnie to hide there. She asked about me. I said to her that I’ll get their attention and will be back in a few minutes.” I said.
 
“Is that all?” Krystal asked me. “yeah, that all.” I said and I start crying out. Krystal pulled me to her, hugging me as she trying to comfort me.
 
“sshh, don’t cry. Amber.” Krystal softly spoke. “I failed to save my parent. I broke my promise.” I said while sobbing. “You’re not failed, it just happening in a flash. And you’re not breaking your promise yet because you still have Jackie unnie.” Krystal said.
 
“Don’t cry amber. Your parent will be sad too. They are watching you and Jackie unnie at the sky. I’m sure your parent is happy for you and Jackie unnie that you both are still alive.” Krystal said. “I’m not such a good daughter; I killed so many innocent people. My dad isn’t proud of me anymore.” I said.
 
“Hey, don’t say that! Your dad is proud at you because you taking care us all. Your dad must be felt thankful at us all for changing you into good person. Don’t blame yourself. You should blame at Master Zombie. Your dad is already understands at your state and forgive you.” Krystal comfort me.
 
“You’re right. I shouldn’t blame myself. I should blame that zombie.” I said as I pulled away from the hug and stop crying. “Aigoo, you’re crying too much. Worse than me.” Krystal jokingly said. I pout at her. “Aigooo, my amber is pouting. Who teach you how to pout?” Krystal asked. “Sunny noona” I told her and pout again. “What do you want me to do with your pout?” Krystal asked. “Kiss” I said.
 
Krystal is giggling before she pecks me. My face was change to Happy Face. “playful and childish.” Krystal said. “and you love me” I tongue to her. Krystal just smiled to me.
 
“We should get out and tell them that I’m alright. I should tell them about my memory. But just told them the part of how we met the master zombie.” I said and getting up.
 
“Okay, I’m always being on your side.” Krystal said while holding my hand.
 
Krystal POV
Amber’s story was sad me up. I never had seen amber crying. Damn you, master zombie. I will kick your for killing Amber’s parent. We came out and still holding hand. Henry oppa first saw us out; he ran to us and held Amber’s shoulder then bombards his entire question. Soon our friend start gathering around us.
 
“are you alright?! Why you nose is bleeding?! Was it worse painful?! What happen?! Was it your memories come back again?! What it is?!”
 
“Haish, you’re making me headache again with your questions. Calm down, take a breathe in and out.” Amber said. Henry oppa followed her word and calming him down. “Good. I’m alright. My nose was bleeding out because it was worse painful. Yes, it was my memory and it came back again. This time it was the day me and my family encounter the Master Zombie.” Amber said.
 
After telling the story, everyone was surprised and also sad at Amber and Jackie unnie of their loss parent. “So his real name is Josh, huh?” Minho oppa spoke out. “Yeah.” Amber said.
 
“and who create that virus if it not him?” Taemin oppa asked. “I don’t know, hyung. I must found out who that person creates of this virus and where their secret lab was. And i must destroy those data.” Amber said. “Whoa, you just curse out” Jonghyun oppa said. “yeah, I am angry to those crazy people who make this world and make me into like this.” Amber said. “Yeah, we all also mad at those people too and we should destroy that data so in the future they won’t find out the data.” Key said. We all nodded.
 
“Amber, you still can’t remember what has happen to you?” Jackie unnie asked. “I can’t. it end until there only.” Amber said. “But don’t worry. I’m pretty sure that my last memories will be back tomorrow.” Amber said again. “Hope so. I’m so curious at what happened to you.” Jackie unnie said.
 
“Suzy, why you so quiet?” I asked. “Oh, no-nothing. I was just thinking and *yawn* I should go to sleep now. BED TIME KIDS!!” Suzy said. “She’s weird.” Amber whispered to me. “Maybe she just tired” I said. Amber just nod her shoulder.
 
Suzy POV
“I’m sorry guys for not telling you all. The truth is was my father who makes this virus. I can’t tell you guys, afraid you all might hate me. I really need to find my father, hoping he is still alive and he is not with master zombie. But how?”  I said in my mind before goes to sleep.