Ep 34-COME BACK TO ME NOW!! (Day 30)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
“You all shall be put in Jail room. Let those entire zombies eat you all. And you, pink haired little girl. You’re mine.” Master Zombie pointing at Krystal. “NO!! SOOJUNG!!!” Jessica exclaimed. Jessica and the other except Krystal were lifted up to the air by Master Zombie. “UNNIE!! LET THEM GO!!!” Krystal angrily yelled at Master Zombie.
 
“I will put them down. But to zombie’s room.” Master zombie said and let out his evil laugh. Krystal also being dragged by Master Zombie’s telekinesis. Master Zombie pressed the button and the floor was opened up separately.  Master Zombie drop them down there. “Unnie!!”
 
“Don’t worry about us. YOU GO RUN NOW!! SAVE YOURSELF!!! WE’LL BE FINE!!” Jessica shout. Krystal quickly stand up and start ran away from Master Zombie. “Where are you running to?” Master Zombie evilly said while chasing her.
 
Meanwhile at Amber.
Amber POV
“Where am i? am I dead already?” I slowly opened my eyes and saw myself in empty place with full of white place. I slowly stood up and looked around. 
 
“Yi Yun-ah.” I heard a familiar voice. I quickly turns around and there I saw my mom and dad. “MOM?! DAD?!” I exclaimed and ran to them. I hugged them both and they gladly hugged me back.
 
“What are you doing here? Is this heaven?” I asked them. “We came to visit you here.” Mom said. “Yes, it is heaven.” Dad said. “So, I am dead already.” I said. “I’m finally able to see you both again. I’m so happy.” I said again.
 
“We both are also happy to see you too. But someone will be sad to know that you are here.” Mom said. “Huh? what do you mean, mom?” I said. “Look..” dad motion me to look at the below. There I saw Krys and the other are in trouble. I just remember it about Krys and them.
 
“KRYS!?” I exclaimed seeing her was chasing by Master Zombie. “I must save her now!! but how?! I’m already dead!!” I said and start crying.
 
“Don’t cry, yi yun-ah.” Mom comfort me. “I’m sorry dad, I broke my promise. I’m unable to protect Jackie Unnie and my friends.” I said. “No, you’re not yet broking your promise. You can still protect them.” Dad said.
 
“But I’m already dead, right?” I asked. “You’re not dead yet. You just are sleeping. We were inviting you here and meet you. Because we came to tell you that, We are so proud of you and happy to have you & Jackie as our worrier daughter.” Mom said.
 
“Thanks mom. I and Jackie unnie are so happy to have our wonderful parent.” I said.
 
“Amber.” Dad called my new name. “Yes, dad.” I said.
 
“When you wake up. I have a gift for you. I hope you can hanging there. Be strong.” Dad said. “I will. Dad.” I said. Mom and Dad put their one hands on my shoulder and gently pushed me. and I falling down.
 
“We love you. We are so proud of you. We are so happy to you. Tell those words to Jackie too. We’ll be watching you both from here. We always be in your heart.” They said to me while I falling.
 
I slowly open my eyes and there I saw the cloud change to black then a lighting spread out and hit me. I was get shocking by it. “AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed out. I must be stronger and hang it there. This is my dad’s gift for me.
 
A few minute, the lighting finished. I am feeling likes recharged up, becoming human and my heart had been healed. I slowly stood up, took my sword. As I touch my sword, my sword starts glowing out and change to the white sword.
 
 
“KRYSSS!!!!!!! I COMING!!!!!!!!!” I shout out. “WING!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” I shout again and also feeling so painful as my back was ripped then spread out my white wing.
 
I quickly fly up and back to that palace quickly.
 
Author POV
Back to Zombie’s room.
Henry was bleeding out and feeling so tired to keep on killing those zombies. Kai and Luhan also tired too. Jessica and the other keep on slashing them off with their knives. Taemin and Jonghyun were bitten by one of zombie. But they keep on killing it while fighting that virus in their bodies.
 
A ground was cracking by Amber who just landed hard suddenly. Minho and the other was so surprised see Amber is still alive and was so shocked to see Amber’s wing.
 
Amber stretched out her hand forward and those zombies start charging toward Amber. Just then a electric came out from Amber’s palm. Amber shot it with her lighting toward those zombies and killed them all. Those zombies were shocking at higher level and burned out then died.
 
After that, Amber walked toward Jessica and the other. “Amber, you’re still alive?!” Jessica said. “Yes, I am. Thanks to dad.” Amber told her. “Dad?!” Jackie asked. “Yes, I was met them in the heaven.” Amber said. “Aaahh!!” Taemin exclaimed. “Taeminie!!” Sulli kneeled down and hold Taemin’s hand. Jonghyun also dropping down and Key also holding his hand.
 
“Dammit!!! That so painful!!” Jonghyun said. Key and Sulli are crying hard. “Hey, don’t cry.” Taemin weakly said. “You have to kill us. I don’t want us to be a zombie.” Taemin said. Jonghyun just nodded. Taemin and Jonghyun coughed out of their blood. "Dude, it . ya know." Jonghyun laughed out. Taemin just smiled weakly then nodded.
 
“No, you’re not gonna be zombie!” Amber exclaimed. Amber examined at Jonghyun and Taemin’s wound bite. “What are you gonna to do? You can’t make those viruses out from our bodies.” Jonghyun said. “Or destroyed them” Taemin add-up.
 
“Nope, I going to burn them and make them out from your blood.” Amber said. “Trust me and just hang it there. Be strong okay. Because it going to be a little bit shocking.” Amber comfort them before she use her lighting power.
 
“AAAHHHH!!!” Jonghyun and Taemin screamed out painfully. They was trembling/shaking hard cause of the shocking. Sulli and Key was about to touch them. “Don’t touch them!!” Amber said. Key and Sulli pulled their hand away from their lover.
 
A few second, the virus inside their bodies was burn and flowing out from their wound. Amber use her telekinesis to take those burn virus to threw it somewhere else then healed their wound.
 
Jonghyun and Taemin are breathing hard as they were tired. “You all meet me outside and wait there. I’ll go save Krys now.” Amber said. Jessica quickly grab Amber’s hand. “Wait, I coming with you!” Jessica said. “Okay then.” Amber said. “Be careful, sica-ah.” Yuri said. “I will, seobang.” Jessica said and give quick peck to her seobang.
 
Amber held Jessica and teleport it to the place. Amber was heard Krystal screaming that not so far from them. So she knew that where she was.
 
At krystal and Master Zombie scene.
“GET AWAY FROM ME!!!” Krystal yelled. “I won’t, Not until I drink your delicious blood.” Master Zombie said. Krystal pulled out Amber’s short sword and threw at Master Zombie but Master Zombie was easily caught.
 
“My my, isn’t this Amber other sword? is this her gift to you? then I shall give it back to you.” Master Zombie uses his telekinesis at Amber’s sword and charge it toward Krystal.
 
Krysta quickly close her eyes. Just then Krystal feel likes someone hug her. She opened her eyes and was surprised to see her sister, It was her big sister Jessica. “WHAT THE F**K!!!!” Master Zombie shouted as he was so surprised to see that coming. A strange white wing was covering Krystal.
 
Krystal looked around her and It was a wing. “Don’t worry. Is amber’s wing.” Jessica spoke. “Amber?!” Krystal thought. Krystal looked over Jessica’s shoulder and saw Amber was smiling to her. “Hai” Amber greet her. Amber slowly uncover and spread in to close her wing.