Ep 23-I NEVER Leave Her and My Family (Day 18)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
After dinner.
Henry and Amber are sitting and have some conversation together. Krystal just gave her girlfriend space to talk with henry.
“Damn, their cooking skill is pretty amazing. And their food are so delicious. By The way, Great Party. Party for what?” Henry asked. “Party for congratulation to my relationship and also Taelli couple.” Amber told him.
 
“Taelli?” Henry asked, confused tone. “Oh, Krystal told me their couple name. Taemin and Sulli. They also got together in the same day that me and krystal together.” Amber said. Henry just nodded.
“I never feel this full and fun with them all.” Henry said. “Yeah, I also feel that same way like you. They treating me nicely. They’re all good people. Except that GUNNER.” Amber said, emphasize ‘gunner’
 
“Gunner? That guy who looking at us with his glared.” Henry just pointing at Gunner with his eyes. “Yeah, that him. Because he was the one who doing p.e.r.v.e.r.t groping my princess. And I can sensed that he is not good person” Amber told him.
 
“I can see that. You better careful around him.” Henry said. “I will. I always am putting my guard on whenever I passing by him.” Amber said. “Good.” Henry just patting Amber’s shoulder.
 
“That Kai and Luhan, They’re werewolf huh? they seem so familiar kids.” Henry said. “yes, they are werewolf. They are the kids that we chasing them with their parent. And I was the one who killed their parent in front of them.” Amber said in sad tone as she a little bit guilty when remembering that scene. “Hey, is not your fault. It was master who makes you into this .” Henry comforting Amber.
 
“Yeah. I am glad that Kai hyung and Luhan hyung forgive me and understanding my state.” Amber said in happy tone. Henry just smile to Amber and whispered something to Amber. Amber just nodded.
 
“Okay everyone, please be quiet. Amber has something to announce you all.” Henry said. Everyone stay quiet and curious.
 
“Everyone, I just want to say to you all.  I’m so happy to meet you all. Especially to my group. I make a promise that I won’t leave you all. I won’t leave you, my princess. I chose to be officially joined in your group. I want to be with my family and my love. I won’t go back to my ex master. To me, that is not a master. He is just zombie and killer.” Amber said.
 
“I, Henry. Also won’t go back to that place. Want to joined in your group. Always stay beside amber.” Henry said. Everyone clapped their hand together and welcomed them in with their friendly smile.
 
“Amber.” Krystal said as she in front of Amber. “Yes, my princess.” Amber said. “Thanks for choosing becoming into this family.” Krystal said. “Of course, I just want to beside you and always sticking to your side. Nothing can separate us away. I won’t let that happen.” Amber said.
 
Krystal wrapped her arm around Amber’s neck and Amber naturally wrapped her arm around Krystal’s waist. They are looking in eyes each other.
 
“Jessica noona” Amber called up still staring at Krystal. Krystal showed her confused face. “Yes, Amber?” Jessica reply.
 
NiteMare95Fx POV
"Hmm, what kind of question that amber want to ask to Jessica?" I said while drinking milktea..
"Reader, can you guess?" I asked.
"Well i can guess hahahaahah" I grinning..
"Update tomorrow or next week?" I poke my tongue out.