Ep 17-Fighting (Day 14)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
Amber and Kai are having fighting. Amber just using her bare hand while kai in wolf form. Kai charging forward to Amber, and Amber caught it and lifted it then threw backward it.
 
Amber smirk at her victory while Kai just growling loudly, His rage was leveled up to over-rage. He charged forward again, this time he opened his mouth as he want to bite her. Amber managed to dodge downward and did an uppercut, hit Kai’s below mouth. Kai whimpered painfully.
 
Amber walked toward whimpered kai. Kai noticed that Amber putting her guard down, shove some sand with his paw and hit to Amber’s eyes. Amber was quickly back away and rubbing her eyes, trying to wipe the sand off. While Amber rubbing her eyes, Kai make growl sound, feeling have chance to teach her a lesson.
 
He pulled out his claw from his paw, and slashing at Amber’s face. “AHHH!!” Amber groan painfully. Then Kai slashs again at Amber’s stomach. Amber drop down and holding her stomach.
 
Kai went behind amber, and slashed it again at Amber’s back. “AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Amber screamed out. Lastly kai opened his mouth and bite at Amber’s shoulder. “ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!” Amber screamed out again.
 
Just then, Luhan came and crash into Kai. Kai just letting Amber off from his mouth as he is bark out, feeling surprised at intruder. Kai is lying down on the ground, was about to stood up. Luhan step on Kai’s face using his paw, as he telling to Kai ‘Don’t you dare move!’ Amber stood up and shook her head a few times, trying to lessen her dizzy.
 
Amber is feeling so hurt and very dizziness. She lost her conscious and fall backward. “AMBER!!” Krystal ran to Amber, slide and caught Amber’s head before amber’s head could reach to the ground.
 
“UNNIE!! HELP!! AMBER IS HURT!! MINHO OPPA!! JONGHYUN OPPA!!!” Krystal shouted out. “AMBER!? HYUNG!!” Taemin shouted at Minho. Minho quickly lifted her, bridal style and ran back to their safe place. “HELP!! IS AMBER!!” Minho shout out.
 
“AMBER!? BRING HER IN NOW!!” Fei exclaimed. “You all stay here.” Jia said. Krystal just crying hard, Sulli and Suzy just comforting her. Yulsic just stood there, feeling sad too.
 
 
NiteMare95Fx POV
I feel tense up after reading this story. "OH NO!! AMBER!!"
 
Reader? what will happen to her?? Poor Amber~ I hope it update today or tomorrow. :P