Ep 7-Night Sky;Amber Show (Day 2)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
Now is about eating time. At the backyard.
Good thing at backyard has garden house. They gonna eating in there. Jonghyun putting the dry wood on the floor and key was about to lit up the fire with his lighter. Krystal stopped him, Key look at her confusedly.
 
Krystal said to Amber, “Hey amber, can you fire out the wood?” Amber nodded. Her pointing finger was lit up a fire and threw it at the wood. The wood is starting burning. Taemin and Suzy are clapping their hand as they saw an awesome show.
 
Key just shrugged it off and getting the ingredient food. Yuri also joined in helping Key to cook the food. Jessica just sat there watching Yuri is cooking and sometime she taking a glance at her younger sister.
 
Taemin and Suzy teaching Amber about the emotion. Amber listening their lecture and nodded as she understanding. Krystal just watching at amber and smiling seeing Amber learning about the emotion and sometime laughing when Amber tilting her head as she confusing. Minho is just chuckling.
 
When the food is ready, Yuri and Key giving the foods to all of them. Yuri also gave Amber. All of them starting eating together.
 
Krystal look at her side and saw Amber’s weird face and looking at her food while poking the rice. Krystal giggling and took Amber’s spoon. She shoving the rice and tuna altogether with Amber’s spoon. Krystal lifted the spoon and pointing to Amber’s mouth.
 
Amber immediately shut close as she afraid of rice. Krystal said “hey, is ok. This is called a food. Food for human and also for you too. Now now say Ahhh.” At first Amber was hesitated for a while and she slowly opened and spoke “ahhh” Krystal gentle shove in the food inside Amber’s mouth. “Now close your mouth.” Amber closed then krystal pull out the spoon. “then chew it. Like this (taking her own food, then chewing it)” Amber chewed it the food.
 
Amber’s eye was open widely surprising at Food’s taste. “Good right, Ambro?” Minho asked while smile grinning at Amber. Amber nodded. “Ambro?” Krystal asked. “Oh, I decided called her Ambro. Because she looks like guy.” “Oooh” krystal said.
 
Krystal feel something someone staring at her so she turn her head and saw amber was the one who staring at her. Amber just looked at Krystal and pointing at her spoon that Krystal holding it as she asking to give back her spoon. Krystal softly laughing and gave it back her spoon. Amber is starting eating her food happily.
 
After finish eating, they sat there together while looking up and watching the night sky. Amber followed their staring and looking up with her confused face.
 
“That is called Stars. And the round thing is A Moon.” Suzy told Amber. “S-s-tars. M-mo-on.” Amber spoke as she pointing the stars and moon. “Is it beautiful right?” Krystal said. “Y-eee-aah” Amber said then smiling when she saw Krystal smiling too.
 
Jessica looked at Amber and sighed out. “Hey amber.” Jessica called up. Amber turn her attention to Jessica.
 
“I’m sorry for calling you Monster.” Jessica apologizes to Amber. Amber starting confusing and spoke “so-r-ry?” Jessica smiled to Amber and explained to her. “Sorry mean is when you feeling so bad or guilty or you make someone crying or sad. You has to apologizes and say sorry to the person.” Amber nodded and spoke slowly “i-is o-k-kay”
 
Jessica sighed relief because Amber forgave her. Krystal is smiling widely to her sister, feeling glad because her sister is apologizes to Amber and Amber forgive her. “And thanks you too. For healing us” Yuri thanks Amber. Amber just smiling to Yuri.
 
“Oh oh, amber! What else your power can you make? I know you can make a fire.” Taemin asked Amber with excited tone. Krystal motion her to showed them her power. Amber stretching out her both hands forward then her left hand was forming out a waterball and her right hand was forming a small tornado.
All of them are awe watching at Amber’s power. “Whoa, you can make water and a tornado too. AWESOME!!” Taemin was excitedly clapping his hand. All of them joining clapping their hands.
 
“Is there anything else?” Suzy asked. Amber nodded and point out her 2 fingers. She picked up the wood that has a fire on it and she stood up then lifted the burning wood.
 
They are patiently waiting exciting at Amber’s power. Amber suddenly drop it the burning wood. They are freaking out, was about to move away. Amber used her telekinesis with her left hand stretching forward. The burning wood stopped in the middle of the air. Amber then lifted up her empty hand and the burning wood followed amber’s gesture hand. All of them are speechless as they watching Amber’s power. “Is that your power too? Erm Telekinesis?” Yuri said. Amber nodded.
 
Amber pointed out her 2 fingers as it her sign of Her Second Power. She looked at Krystal and grabbed it gently her wrist. Krystal is startled at Amber’s sudden holding. She looked at Amber and saw Amber putting her palm on her heart as she trying to say to trust her. She nodded.
 
Suddenly amber and krystal are vanishing. Jessica starting freaking out seeing her sister is gone and was about shout out. They heard Krystal’s shouting a bit far from behind them. They turn around and surprised to see Krystal and Amber was at there, a bit far from them. Then they saw Krystal and Amber holding hand together and vanished again.
 
“Boo” Krystal playfully scared them from behind them. They were startled by that sound, quickly turn around then saw krystal and amber with them now. Amber and Krystal are laughing as they saw Jongkey, 2min, Yulsic and suzy face was so pale. Jessica went to Krystal and smashed her head then start scolding her. While Suzy, Yuri and 2mins went to Amber, playfully scold her and punch softly to her. Jonghyun is just crossed his arm with his mad face while Key is dramatic patting his heart.
 
“Sorry guys. You all was so pale as white. Like you were seeing a ghost.” Krystal said. Amber nodded. “How come you can be there in the flash? I mean like you were vanish.” Taemin asked. “I don’t know how. I think it was a Teleport. You know like jumping there and here” Krystal said. “AWESOME!!” Taemin exclaimed and clapping his hands. They also are clapping their hands together.
 
Krystal POV
when Amber wanted to show her last power to us. I was so shocked when she suddenly grabbed my wrist and hold it gently. I looked at her and saw Amber putting her palm on her heart as she trying to told me to trust her. {Dup-Dup Dup-Dup}. what the heck? Again?! Maybe she was grabbing my wrist at the sudden.” I shrugged it off my thought. I slowly nodded.
 
A few second, around me was changing as I was at other place. I looked around, there I saw them a bit far from them. Their back is facing us. I looked at Amber and she is smiling to me. I smiled back to her and gentle it let go of her grasp and I shouting at them because I know Sica unnie is freaking out right now. When they turn around, I quickly hold Amber’s hand, and I was behind them again, of course back to my spot.
 
“Boo” I prank on scared them off. They freaked out, quickly turn around then saw me and amber with them. Amber and I are start laughing when we seeing their face were so pale.
 
Sica unnie went to me, smash my head and scold me. I apologize to her. I looked at my side and saw amber is being punishing by them. Jonghyun oppa just crossed his arm with his mad face while key… “well you know”
 
“Sorry guys. You all was so pale as white. Like you were seeing a ghost.” I said. Amber nodded. “How come you can be there in the flash? I mean like you were vanish.” Taemin oppa asked. “I don’t know how. I think it was a Teleport. You know like jumping there and here” I said “I already had watched the movie Jumper. It kinda similar with Amber’s power”. “AWESOME!!” Taemin exclaimed and clapping his hands. They also are clapping their hands together.
 
Amber POV
In my mind, I only think of her. Krys. I grabbed her wrist gently and she looked at me. I put my palm on my heart to told her. To trust me. The reason why I choose krys. It because she okay with it and comfortable with me. She nodded.
 
I start the demonstration of my teleport. Here I am, with Krys. A bit far from the other. She looked at me, I smiled to her and she smiled back to me. Her smile is so pretty. When she held my hand again, my heart starting beating rapidly. Her hand is so soft. I quickly teleport it again and back to our spot.
 
“Boo” she prank them, to scare them off. When they turn around, I couldn’t help it but laughing, seeing their face was so pale. Krys are also laughing with me. Suzy, Taemin, Minho, Yuri came to me with their mad face. Oh uh, I think they are angry. That the face they showing it, same face like taemin showed it and told me before. Minho and Taemin punch at me softly while Yuri and Suzy scolding at me. I just looked down on the floor.
 
Sorry guys. You all was so pale as white. Like you were seeing a ghost.” Krys said. I nodded. “How come you can be there in the flash? I mean like you were vanish.” Taemin asked. “I don’t know how. I think it was a Teleport. You know like jumping there and here” Krys said. “AWESOME!!” Taemin exclaimed and clapping his hands. They also are clapping their hands together.
 
This feeling, I felt this way like so happiness and enjoy with them together. I feel like some sort of connection with them. Not with my master, I never been happy or enjoy.