Ep 22-HENRY?! (Day 18)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
Amber crashed into that person causing them fall down and rolled down until it reach to the safe place. Everyone in the safe place was so shock to see Amber. 
“Amber!!” Krystal shout. “DON’T COME CLOSER!! AND DON’T SHOOT HIM!! I CAN HANDLE THIS!!” Amber shout back. That person are struggling trying to get away from Amber.
 
“Servant!! What are you doing??!! Why are you attacking me!!! IS ME!!” that person exclaimed. “Argggh!!!” that person kick Amber’s stomach causing her being pushed away.
 
That person pulled out his twin sword and was about to attack Krystal. Amber quickly teleport herself and appeared in front of Krystal. Amber caught those two swords with her bare hand. “AAH!!” Amber groan out painfully as it bleeding out. “AMBER!!” Krystal exclaimed.
 
“STOP!! Don’t hurt my girlfriend. HENRY!!!” Amber shout at that person named Henry. “Henry?!” Krystal said as she remember that name. “SERVANT!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HUH?! GET AWAY NOW!!” Henry exclaimed. “NO!! I WON’T!!!” Amber didn’t move at all.
 
“HENRY! Stop please. I know who you are. You’re amber’s friend!!” Krystal said. “WHO ARE YOU!?! how you know my name and we’re friend?!” Henry said. “I’m Krystal. Amber’s Girlfriend. Amber told me about you. Please don’t hurt her and us. Listened to her first, please..” Krystal start crying while begging to Henry.
 
“Henry, please. Put down your weapon… you’re scaring my love.” Amber is pleading to Henry. Henry gasped as he never seen Amber’s sad eyes. He looked at Krystal who crying hard. He slowly pulls his swords out from Amber’s grasp and backed away from KryBer.
 
Amber start her self-healing before she wipe Krystal’s tear off. “Don’t cry princess.” Amber softly spoke to Krystal.
 
“Henry, please put back your weapon. And listen to me first.” Amber said. Henry just put back his twin sword. “What are you doing here with these survivors? What happen to you? You’re change.” Henry said.
 
“I’m start living together with them all. These survivors are my friends. They changed me and make me into good person.” Amber told him. “What?! What is your relationship with this girl?!” Henry asked. “This girl. Her name is Krystal. She my girlfriend. My Love. She’s the one who make my heart start beating.” Amber said.
 
“What? Your heart is start beating?! Is that true?! Wait, where master’s locker neck?!” Henry pointing at Amber’s neck. “Yes, is true. I took it off her.” Krystal told him.
“Is that so? So mean you’re her new master now?” Henry said. “Yes I am.” Krystal said. “And her name is Amber. NOT SERVANT!” Krystal said again.
 
“Amber huh, who else you have some sort of relationship thingy?” Henry said. “Jonghyun and Donghae is my twin/doppelgangger face of brother. And Jackie is my sister. Mine only sister.” Amber told him.
“I can see that you guys are looks alike. Jackie? Jackie Liu?” Henry said. “Yes, that my name. How you know my last name?” Jackie asked. “I heard from the master when I passing by his room.” Henry said.
 
“Amber aka Yi Yun Liu.” Henry said. “You knew my real name. And you didn’t tell me that I have a family?!” Amber exclaimed angrily. “I was about to tell you but Master found out that I heard it and threat at me. I’m Sorry.” Henry said.
 
“What else Master did something to me?” Amber said. “He was erased your memories. The reason of he put that locker neck, is because you can’t follow his word well and always remembering your past. That why he erasing your memories and put that locker neck so you will listened well to him.” Henry told her.
 
“So, can you remember something?” Henry asked. “No, but only one voice spoke in my mind. It me and Jackie’s father. My father and this sword is my dad’s sword. What happen to my sword? why it is color red black?” Amber asked.
 
"I don’t know about that.” Henry said.
 
“Amber, you’re not going to coming back to master?” Henry asked. “No, I don’t want coming back to my ex master. I’m staying here with my new master here.” Amber said.
“I see, you all were taking care Amber huh?” Henry said. “Yes, we all. That what friend does.” Minho said. “Amber..” Henry went to Amber and pulled her into hug. “Man, I’m so happy that you found your sister. You even make friends with them. Lastly It shocking me, that you got your love. I am so happy and gladly you’re okay.” Henry said.
 
Everyone’s jaws drop down as they were so shocked to hear Henry’s word. Krystal just smiling and went to Amber. “Amber did make me falling in love to her. She even confessed to me.” Krystal said to Henry while back-hugging Amber.
 
“Whoa, dude. You got some nerve huh. I am proud of you. You got a pretty girl here. Krystal right?” Henry said. “Yeap, I’m Krystal. Nice to meet you, Henry oppa.” Krystal greet him. “Nice to meet you, Krystal. I’m so glad you take care of Amber and teach her becoming a good person.” Henry said.
 
“I can’t stop Amber from killing to innocent people because Master always keep eyes on Amber.” Henry said.
 
“Sorry, I killed one of your friend here.” Henry apologizes. “Is okay. I’m sure he may rest in peace.” Krystal said.
 
“Okay guys. It is safe now. He is good person. Meet my friend. HENRY!!” Amber said. Soon everyone is gathering around Henry. Henry saying sorry many times about he killed one of their friend. But everyone just forgive him.
 
Just then, Hyun Ah went to Henry ily and spoke y tone. “You’re handsome, Henry oppa. Is okay, he may be rest in peace.” Henry looked at Hyun Ah weirdly then he looked at Amber. Amber and Krystal are just laughing. “Don’t worry, you’re get used to her soon. Just be friendly to her.” Amber said. Henry just nervously smiled to Hyun Ah.