Ep 31-Trap (Day 29)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Amber POV
I quickly use my fire power and warm up my body. The ice block is starting melting down. After it melt off me, I use my water power to push myself out the lake. I break out that frost. I looks around and I saw two boats was empty. “KRYS?!” I exclaimed.
 
Must be Master Zombie took them back to his palace. I quickly teleport myself back to the palace. Now I infront of his palace. Some zombies spotted me and attacking me. I quickly slashed them all and barge inside.
 
I run to jail room and hoping they were there. There I saw them. “AMBER!! HELP!!! GET US OUT OF HERE!!!” My friends shout at me. I slashed off those jail chains and free them all. I looking for Krystal and I saw her. “Krys!! Are you okay?” I said.
 
“I’m fine. You shouldn’t be here. Amber.” Krystal said. “I have to. I’m coming to rescued you all.” I said. “Too bad, amber” Krystal said. I gasped out when I looked around of this room as I realized this is zombie’s room and it was a trap.
 
“, is a trap.” I said. All my friends and krystal start changing. And they were zombie. “How was it? Cool right? I make this illusion device. And you fell for it.” Master Zombie said. I looked around and saw some camera with a speaker.
 
“WHERE’S MY FRIENDS?!” I shout. “Oh, your friend is here. With me. We all are watching at you.” Master Zombie said. “but before you coming here. Wear a tie first.” Master Zombie said.
 
“what do you-” I was interrupt by one of zombie who tied it something around me. “, is the locker neck.” I thought. I drop down and rolling around in the ground. “AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” I screamed out painfully. “NO NO, I DON’T WANT TO BE YOUR SERVANT AGAIN!!!” I tries to fight back this pain.
 
Author POV
Meanwhile at Master Zombie.
Amber’s friend was watching at the screen and shouting out. Their hands were tied up and chain it to the wall. Kai and Luhan also tied it with a collar chain and rope it to wall too, in human form.
 
“FIGHT BACK AMBER!!!!” “AMBEEERRRR!!!!!!!!” Krystal shout to the screen. “Too bad, she can’t hear you all.” Master Zombie said. “and look, she slowly giving up.” Master Zombie said again. 
 
A few minutes, Amber is getting tired and slowly giving up. “Servant” Master Zombie called up. Amber opened her eyes as she heard Master Zombie’s voice. Her eyes change into dark evil red. “Stand up now.” Master Zombie command. Amber stood up as she follow her master.
 
Amber’s friend was disbelieved as they saw it. “no No NO AMBER!!!!” Krystal start crying hard. “Your amber is such a weak girl. She’s easily defeated by my control.” Master Zombie said. “Servant, come in my room now.” Master Zombie asks Amber. Amber starting walking out from the zombie room and a few minutes, amber came in with her expressionless face.
 
“AMBER!” Everyone called Amber. But Amber didn’t listened to them.
 
“Bring out Dr.Bae here.” Master Zombie command Amber. Amber walked to the other room and come back with bringing Dr.Bae. “FATHER!!!” Suzy shout out as she recognize that man. “SUZY-AAH!!” Dr.Bae shout while struggling off from Amber’s grasp. “Let him go, servant.” Master Zombie said. Amber did letting him go.
 
Dr.Bae ran to Suzy and hugs her. “Father, you’re still alive.” Suzy cries out. “You’re okay and safe. I so glad.” Dr.Bae exclaimed.
 
“Do you all wanted to know whose make this virus? It was Dr.Bae. Suzy’s father.” Master Zombie told them. Amber’s friend was surprised to hear that. “SUZY?! Is this true? He is your father?!” Minho asked. “yes. He is my father.” Suzy answered while looking down. “Dr.Bae, was it you? make this ?” Donghae asked. Dr.Bae just keep silent.
 
They were disbelieved for it. “why you didn’t tell us?!” Krystal exclaimed. “I’m sorry krystal. I was afraid that you all hating me and left me there.” Suzy said.
 
“Because of him, He deleted all the data of Virus. He must be punished it.” Master Zombie said. Amber went to Dr.Bae, harshly grabs Dr.Bae’s collar and drag him away from suzy. “NO!! AMBER!! LET GO MY FATHER!!!” Suzy shout while struggling. “AMBER!! LET HIM GO NOW!!!” Krystal shout out.
 
Amber didn’t listened to them. Amber threw it Dr.Bae to the front of Master Zombie. “You must make another data of that again.” Master Zombie said. “NO!! I WON’T DO IT!!!” Dr.Bae reject it. “Servant, bring the daughter.” Master Zombie command Amber. “NO!! STOP” Dr.Bae stood up and was about to get Amber. But his foot was frosted by Master Zombie.
 
Amber stood in front of Suzy who shaking hard because of scared of Amber. Amber held the chain rope and strongly pulled it off the wall. Amber just pulling the chain rope along with Suzy who was harshly get dragged by Amber. “AMBER STOP!!! YOU’RE HURTING HER!!” Krystal shout. It still no use.
 
Amber stopped, forcedly pull it hard causing Suzy being pull to the front and fall down. “SUZYY!!!!!” Dr.Bae exclaimed seeing his daughter fall down. “Father, help me…” Suzy weakly said as she feeling so hurt. “You must do the data or else your daughter might be hurt by Servant.” Master Zombie threatening Dr.Bae. Dr.Bae still hesitated.
 
“Servant” Master Zombie signal it. Amber went to Suzy’s back and grab Suzy’s nape then lift her up to stand up. Suzy was struggling trying to get free from Amber’s grasp. Amber use her other hand and held Suzy’s neck then squeeze it.
 
“Ahh Father!” Suzy screamed out and having hard time to breath. “SUZY!! OKAY OKAY I’ll DO IT. LET GO OF HER!!!” Dr.Bae giving up and accept it. Amber letting go Suzy and suzy just drop down while breathing hard.
 
A few hours, Dr.Bae finally finished up the data and save it to hard disk. Dr.Bae give out the hard disk to Master Zombie. Master Zombie took it and plug in to his computer. Then he start smiling as he feeling satisfaction when he recognize that data.
 
“Now, you already got the data. Let us go!” Dr.Bae is begging. “No, not until you die first.” Master Zombie said. Amber use her telekinesis power to aim at Dr.Bae and make him into X shape. “WHAT?! LET GO OF ME!!!” Dr.Bae shout. “NO!! AMBER!!! DON’T DO IT!!!!” Suzy begging to amber while struggling to stand up. “AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Dr.Bae screamed out before he was torn out separated. “FATHER!!!!!!!” Suzy shout out.
 
Krystal and the other were as shocked as they saw the horrible scene. “amber” Krystal spoke weakly while crying hard. “Okay, it time for my lunch.” Master Zombie said. Amber grab Suzy’s hair and forced her to stand up. Then teleport to the giant bowl. Krystal and the other looked at suzy with their panic face.
 
“NO NO!! SUZY RUN!!!” Jessica shout out. “AMBER!!!” Krystal shout too. Amber slowly pulled out her sword and put it near suzy’s neck. “Any last word to your friend?” Master zombie said.
 
“I’m sorry guys for not telling you the truth. But I’m glad I found you all and having happy fun moment with you all. And Amber, I’m already forgiven you. it not your fault. I love you all. Love you amber. You’re liked my sister to me.” Suzy said before she closed her eyes.
 
Amber slashed it Suzy’s neck causing her blood start flowing out from her neck. Suzy dropping down as she already died. “SUZZZZYYYYYY!!!!!” Krystal shout. Everyone looked away and crying hard knowing their friend died.
 
Amber shove the blood in the cup and teleport to master zombie then gave it. Master Zombie gladly took it and drank it. His mouth was covering of bloods. Krystal and The other looked at him with their disgust face.
 
“It was so delicious. why don’t you have some? There that pink haired girl. It’s all your.” Master Zombie said to Servant. Krystal starting freaking out, knowing she is next victim.