Ep 32-Please Remember ME NOW. (Day 29)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
Amber start walked toward to Krystal and break the chain off Krystal’s hand. Amber harshly grab Krystal’s wrist and dragged her to the middle. “HEEY AMBER!!! LET GO OF MY SISTER!!” Jessica exclaimed, panic tone. “UNNIE!!” Krystal said. “HYUNG!!! DON’T HURT KRYSTAL NOONA!!!” Yunjung shout out. “OPPPAA!!!” Eunyoung also shout.
 
Amber pushed Krystal to the ground then pulled out her sword, readying aiming to stab to Krystal’s heart. While Master Zombie were enjoying watching it.
 
Krystal looked at Amber and still crying hard.
 
“Amber, I know you’re in there. Is me, your love. Your master. Your Krys. Put down your sword. I know you wouldn’t dare to kill me. Please amber. Fight for it.” Krystal said while pleading to Amber.
 
Amber lift her sword and was about to stabbed to Krystal. “AMBER! PLEASE REMEMBER ME NOW!!!” Krystal shout out and quickly closed her eyes. “NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” Jessica screamed. “YI YUNNNNN!!!” Jackie also shouted. “HYYUNNNGGGG/OPPPPPAAA” YunJung and EunYoung shouts.
 
Amber suddenly use her telekinesis to push Krystal forward away from her before her sword could stab Krystal. “WHAT?!” Master Zombie was surprised to see that.
 
“Amber!!” Krystal exclaimed and still sitting there. “AARRRGGGHHHH KRYSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!” Amber shout out. She held the locker neck and forcedly broke it off her neck. The locker neck was torn off Amber’s neck.
 
Amber immidiately bends down while breathing hard. Krystal quickly stood up and ran to Amber. “amber!” krystal called up. Amber looked up to see her love. Krystal jumped to Amber and Amber caught it. They are hugging. “I knew it. You wouldn’t dare to kill me” Krystal spoke.
 
“Of course, I would never hurt you and kill you.” Amber said. “You go get your sister and the others. I hold that master down.” Amber said after she gently pushed Krystal.
 
“but the chain?” Krystal said. “Don’t worry, I’ll do it.” Amber use her telekinesis to open their chain off. Also letting go Kai and Luhan. “Run now. Get out of here now!!” Amber exclaimed. “What about you, hyung?!” Yunjung asked. “Don’t worry, i just want to punish that scary guy.” Amber said. “Punish him harder, oppa. Be careful!” Eunyoung said. “Be careful Amber” Krystal said.
 
“I won’t let you all easily escape!!” Master Zombie closed down the gate. Krystal and the other was trap and can’t escape. “!” Amber was about to help Krystal.
 
But Amber was blocked by 5 dog zombies and 5 er beasts. Amber is starting panicking and saw some er beasts are coming to attack them all. Just then Henry jumped over those ers’ beasts and slashed it off. “Don’t worry amber. I’ll protect them for you.” Henry said while fighting with ers beasts.
 
Amber POV
I nodded and was about to attack those creature that in front of me. I was stopped by Kai. “Let us handle this . You go focus on that master.” Luhan said. I looked at Kai and saw he is smirking at me. They step forward and start change to wolf form.
 
Seeing them fighting with those creatures. I turns around and face him. “You’re alone.” I smirk at him. “Really? You forgotten about my little friends here.” He said. A sound like an ax was dragged. “Oh , not them again.” I said as I recognize that sound. 3 big zombies were stood in front of me with their giant axes. “don’t worry. Just take your time. I’ll just sit and watch you while drinking my luxury drinks.” Master Zombie said. Then he clicked his finger.
 
3 big zombies coming to me and I also run to them. The middle big zombie swings it down his ax to me. I quickly dodge it back away then jumped over it. I quickly swing my sword and slashed it off it head. “One down, two to go” I mumble.
 
I sprinting toward to another big zombie. That zombie swing it side, I quickly slide it down and slashed to the leg causing him fall down. “Later you.” I mumble before went to other zombie. That zombie threw it his ax to me, I use my telekinesis to caught that ax. I threw it back to the owner with extra stronger.
 
That zombie unable to caught and was slashed into two. I turn around but that last zombie already swings attacking at me. I quickly dodge but it slashes a bit at my cheeks. I groan out painfully and I quickly to killed it off.
 
I heard a clapping sound, I looked at Master Zombie. “bravo, you never failed amazed me.” He said. Kai and Luhan came beside me after they done it all. “it time to finish you off.” I said. Kai and Luhan charged forward and attack him. I followed them behind and also attacking him. But this zombie is hard to defeat and easily dodged it.
 
We keep on fight him, trying to kill him.