Ep 15-A Werewolf!?! (Day 11)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
Everyone wake up in the morning and packing up to get ready to continue their journey. Amber heard something and she sensed a danger. “Guys, you should bring those survivor back to the safe place now” Amber spoke in calm tone, didn’t want to cause them all in panic mode.
 
Minho noticed that signal, he told Donghae to take them away from here. “What It is, amber?” Krys whispered to me. “I sensed there big creatures here. I not sure what it is. But right now they are watching at us.” Amber whispered back. “I want you all act naturally go back inside. I’ll bring them away from here” Amber softly said again. Knowing Krystal not moving at all, Amber looked at Jessica. Jessica just nodded and pulling Krystal away from Amber.
 
After all of them went inside the safe place. Amber is just casually walking alone, away from that safe place. She sensed that big creatures are following her.
 
Suddenly Amber turns around swiftly then she threw two shurikens toward that creature’s hidden place. Just then that big shadow jump out from their hidden place. Amber was shocked to see this creature. TWO WOLF?! They huge!! But they don’t looks like zombie!” amber thought.
 
 “GRRRR~~” one of the wolf is just angrily growling. The other wolves start charging to Amber, to attack Amber.  “Hey Hey, I’m a good person!” Amber shouted while jumping around, away from the wolf’s attack.
 
Amber POV
Why they looks like they were angry at me? Guess I got no choice, to shoot them with sleeping dart. L.Joe have that gun!” I ran back to the safe place. Those two wolf start chasing me from behind.
 
I saw the other and my group looking at the window and they saw me too. “L.JOE!! SLEEPING GUN!!” I shout to them. Just then L.Joe appear with them. So I quickly teleport myself inside the house. “WHAT IT IS AMBER?! WHY YOU RUNNING?!” Minho panicking asking me. “NO TIME TO SAY IT NOW!!!” I shout back.
 
“IS THAT A WOLF?! THEY HUGE!!” Jessica shouted as she saw it. I was just quickly teleport again to outside the house. I am pointing my gun to one of the wolf. I shoot it but that wolf manages to dodge it. I was unable to react quickly when sharp big claw slash in at my body then shoving me at other side. I crashed down and lose my conscious.
 
Author POV
Krystal was shocked as she saw and hurriedly run down then walked out from the safe house and ran to Unconscious Amber. Krystal kneeled down and trying to wake Amber up. 2 wolf start attacking Krystal. “AAAHHH” Krystal screamed out.
 
 “HEEEY!!!” one of wolf stopped and frozen as it heard a familiar voice. The other wolf noticed his friend wolf was stopping. That frozen wolf turns around to see the owner of that voice. It was Taemin.
 
That wolf walked slowly to Shaking Taemin. When that wolf already in front of Taemin, Taemin just pointing at the wolf with his gun. His hand was shaking. Suddenly that wolf looked down and whimpered to Taemin. Taemin looked at this whimper wolf, feeling confused. Suddenly the body of wolf is shirking into small and it formed a human body. Taemin was so shocked to see that. It was a boy, he was kneeling down.
 
“Taemin Hyung.” That boy spoke out. Taemin immediately recognizing that voice, “Kai? Is that you?” Taemin said. “Yes, is me.” A boy named Kai looked up, to show his face. “KAI, what has happen to you?! So YOU WERE WEREWOLF?!” Taemin exclaimed, surprise tone. “Yes, I am werewolf. That is hyung.” Kai pointing to other wolf. “What?! Hyung?! LUHAN HYUNG?! IS THAT YOU?!” Taemin exclaimed again. That other wolf just nodded and looked back at unconscious amber with his anger eyes.
 
“Why are you attacking Amber?” Taemin asked. “Amber?” Kai said. “Yes that Amber, the one you slashing her!” Minho exclaimed angrily.
“WHAT?! He is SHE?!” Kai said, surprised tone. “Why you do that to her?!” Minho asked, angry tone.
“We are trying to save you all. We know that AMBER is servant of Zombie MASTER!!” Kai told them. “WE ALL KNOW THAT TOO, But amber is not following that master anymore, THAT Krystal is her new master now. She is a good person.” Taemin told Kai.
“What?! You guys believed her?!” Kai asked, disbelieved tone. “YES! We believe her. She is telling us the truth. Here, if you don’t believe us.” Jessica gave Amber’s locker neck. “What THIS?” Kai asked.
 
“THAT her locker neck, been locking around her neck. She was been controlling by THAT ZOMBIE MASTER!” Yuri told him.
“AND I WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK IT OFF FROM AMBER’S NECK!!” Krystal shout out. “UNNIE, HELP ME. IT AMBER. SHE HASN’T HEALED HERSELF!!” Krystal shout again.
 
“WATER!” Jessica ran to Krystal and also bringing bottle water. “HERE!” Jessica gave to Krystal and Krystal open the top bottle then pours the water it on Amber’s face. Amber gasped out as she felt someone splashing water to her face. She alarmed up then stood up when she remember that she was attacked by those huge wolf.
 
She immediately uses her telekinesis to lift that wolf in front of her. That Luhan wolf was putting his guard down and can’t move. “HYUNG!! HEY YOU, PUT HIM DOWN NOW!!” Kai shout at Amber.
 
“SAY SORRY FIRST!!” Krystal shouted back. “FINE, I’M SORRY!! NOW PUT HIM DOWN!!” kai begging it. “Amber, put that wolf down now.” Krystal command to Amber and Amber followed her word.
“Who is this?” amber asked while breathing hard as her self-healing treatment starting. “Amber! You okay?” Taemin went to Amber and asked her. “Yeah, I’m fine. Taemin Hyung.” Amber answered it.
 
“That is Kai. That wolf is Luhan. Kai’s big brother. They were werewolf. Kai is also my best friend.” Taemin told Amber. “Werewolf!?” Amber said in surprised tone. Finally the self-healing treatments were finished.
 
“Then why they were attacking me?” Amber asked. “They know that you were the servant.” Minho told Amber. “Aren’t you his servant?” That kai asked me. “I was but not anymore. Krys is my new master. Is that why you guys attacking me?” I asked them, serious tone. “Yeah. We thought you were trying to trick them all and killed them all” Kai said. “No, I’m not gonna hurt them all. I already make a promise to them that I will protect them.” Amber said.
 
“Oh, I’m so sorry.” Kai apologizes. “Hyung, you should change to human form” Kai told to that wolf. That wolf starting shrinking in and form into human form. It was a boy. “I’m so sorry for attacking you, Amber.” That boy apologizes too. “I forgive you both.” Amber said.
 
“Kai, what happened to you?” Taemin asked in worried tone. “Kai, we should tell them about us” that boy said to Kai. “We should talk inside. It is not safe here.” Amber said.
 
Inside the safe house
“We and our parent were running away from that zombie master. You were there too, Amber. You’re with other servant. We running until to XXX, you and other servant is getting closer to us. Our parent stays and tries to hold them down. That master zombie asks you and other servant to kills our parent. We saw it that horrible scene. Only left is Kai and I. We start running again. As we manage to get away from you and the other servant. But it was bad luck to us, we encounter a wolf that escaping from the lab room. It bitten us both and we thought we already died. It was not, we still alive. We found out, that chemical blood from wolf was combining to our blood. That is how we becoming werewolf.” Luhan told the story.
 
They all were speechless to hear that. “I’m so sorry. For killing your parent. I can’t restrain myself. I was fully-controlled by my old master.” Amber apologizes and bowed to Luhan and Kai. “Is okay. We just know you were control by him. Is okay. We forgive you.” Kai said. “Good thing that Krystal take off that locker.” Luhan said.
 
“yeah, since that day. Krys was becoming my new master. They taught me a lot about human. They also taught me how to speak normally” Amber said.
 
Amber POV
“So you can’t remember anything about your past and you don’t know that you have sister?” Kai asked. “I can’t remember anything; all I got is a man voice that spoke in my mind. Jackie told me that is our father.” I said. “Oh, I hope your memories back.” Luhan said. “So your name is Krystal huh?” Kai asked. “Yeah” Krystal said.
 
“are you and amber are in some sort of in relationship?” kai asked. “Er, no. We’re just friend.” Krystal said. “Oh” kai.
 
Kai POV
She is pretty. So they just friend huh. I gonna make you mine.