Ep 3-Stay with Me. I will. (Day 2)kawlk

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
In the morning. one by one they woke up and stretching their body. They never been felt this so comfortable sleeping. Lastly krystal who haven’t woke up yet. Jessica softly shook Krystal’s body. “Soojung ah, wake up. It already morning.” Jessica softly said to Krystal
 
Suddenly Krystal opened her eyes widely and bolting up. Jessica was surprise at Krystal sudden action. Krystal went to balcony, see at the other building. But the servant was not there. Krystal pouting and Jessica saw it. “You’re sad because that guy not there?” Jessica said while looking at Krystal weirdly. “I thought I should greet him a good morning” Krystal told Jessica. Jessica just giggling at Krystal word.
 
“Don’t worry. I’m sure he is at somewhere else or maybe he goes doing his business if he can do that too. Haha” Minho jokingly said. “Yeah, maybe.” Krystal feeling a little sad.
 
“Okay we should get going now. Hey we need to stop by at supermarket. I hope there a clean food and healthy food for us. I’m starving. And also we should pack out more food for our journey and dinner night because We are running out of food now.” Jonghyun said. We all nodded as we hoping that too.
 
Krystal POV
As we were packing out our stuff, I saw his locker neck still there. I decided to bring along with me. In case he want it back. Right now, we arrived in front of Super Market. Minho oppa and Teamin oppa went to the front line, Yuri unnie and Jonghyun oppa guard us back line. Together we all went inside with our caution on.
 
Just then 5 zombie is coming to us, we were about to attacked them. That guy appeared suddenly in front of us, used his some sort of power, a fire, he shot a fire burned them all. Those zombie drops as those zombies died already.
 
When he turned around, I quickly went to him. I softly angry at him, “where have you been huh?” he just stood there with his expressionless. I smiled to him, “At least you here now” “Can you stay with us? Accompany us, find food?” I asked him with my puppy eye. At first he hesitated, soon he giving up by my puppy eye. He agreed to stay and help us.
 
I turned around and saw my unnies and oppas, shocking face and their mouth hanging down there, looking at me like that. “err what? Is there something wrong at my face?” I asked. “Not- Nothing” Suzy unnie said.
 
Servant POV
I was at the below of the other building facing that building where they were staying. I know they already wake up by this time. There I saw them walking out from the building. So I started secretly following them. Just a little far from them.
 
It seem they looking for foods because they going to super market. I sensed for a while and I sense 5 zombies inside that supermarket.
 
As they went inside that zombie, there 5 zombies are coming to them. That girl and other are preparing to attack them all. I quickly went in front of them and used my fire power to firing those zombies. Killing them for this pink haired girl and for them too. I turned around, she quickly went to me. Her face is somehow mad. “Did I do something wrong here?” i thought.
 
She asked me with angry tone, “Where have you been huh?” I stood there as I don’t know how to speak. But her face changed and smiled at me “At least you here now” “so is this called a smile? She so pretty when she smiled” Then she asked me again, “Can you stay with us? Accompany us, find food?” she asked me with her eyes open widely. At first I am hesitated, i giving up by her big eye. I nodded as i agreed to stay and help them. “is she trying to act cute or what?” i thought
 
She turned around and see her friend, their face was shocking face and their mouth hanging down there. “err what? Is there wrong with me?” She asked. “Not- Nothing” that girl that look like rabbit said.
 
Author POV
“erm, can you sense for me if there still have a zombie here?” Krystal asked Servant. Servant is nodded and sensing for a while.
 
 Servant looked at Krystal, She shook her head as she telling there no zombie. Krystal smiled, told to her Unnie and Oppa, “Okay we’re safe. We should separate into group.” Jongkey went to Meat section. 2Min went to Medicine Section. While Krytal and Suzy with Servant went to the Drink Section. Yulsic just followed them behind closely; afraid of Servant might hurt them.
 
“Hey, what's your name?” Krystal asked Servant. “Name?” Servant thought.
“Yah, why you asking his name?” Suzy nudge and whisper to Krystal.
“I just wanna know his name only.” Krystal whisper back to Suzy then rolled her eyes.
“I don’t think he have own name and I also don’t think he can speak.” Suzy whisper again.
“Hey, are you a girl or boy? Just shook your head as girl / Nod your head as boy / just move your shoulder if you don’t know your gender” Suzy carefully asked to Servant.
“What the heck?! He is a guy. Why you asked that obviously stupid question?” Krystal exclaimed.
Then servant moved her shoulder as she doesn’t know her own gender. “See? Told ya.” Suzy said.
 
“Erm can you lift your shirt up or you want me to lift it for you? I just wanna see you upper body so I will know that you were a girl or a boy” Suzy asked Servant. Servant seem didn’t listen to Suzy’s word. “yah krystal, tell him now. I don’t think he listened to my word.” Suzy asked Krystal. “haish fine.” Krystal gave up, told to Servant to lift up her shirt.
 
And Servant did what krystal asked to. She lifted her shirt. Krystal and Suzy, their jaws drop down and with their surprised face. They checking Servant’s upper body and mostly checking out at Servant’s 6 pack abs.
 
Jessica was surprised when she saw that guy lifted his shirt and showed his upper body to younger girls. THAT ERT GUY”, quickly went to Krystal and Suzy.
 
Before she could shout at him, her eyes accidently landed to Servant’s 6 Pack Abs. Jessica keep staring at it with gaping open. Soon Yuri came and broke those 2 girls stare from Servant’s 6 Pack abs. Jessica and Suzy are blushing that they caught staring at it but Krystal still staring at Servant’s abs.
 
“Oh, you are a girl but You look like a boy. Err, nice abs.” yuri awkwardly compliment at Servant’s 6 Pack abs. “Yah Krystal. Tell her drop down her shirt. I’m afraid you might get nosebleed if you keep staring at her abs.” Yuri said to Krystal.
 
“o- oh sorry. Okay you can drop your shirt now.” Krystal told Servant with her blushing face. Servant did what Krystal asked to. “so you are a girl. So krystal? Got a perfect name for her?” Suzy asked Krystal. “ah? Y- ye- yes. H- he- her na- name i- is Am- am-amber” Krystal stuttering with her blushing face.
 
“Nice name you got her. Hai, amber. I’m Yuri.” Yuri greeted her nicely. “Hai my name is Suzy. This is Krystal, Jessica’s younger sister and this is Jessica, Krystal’s big sister.” Suzy introduced herself and introduced Jessica and Krystal too. “I’m Jessica’s Girlfriend” Yuri told Amber again.
 
“arr arr” amber try to speak but failed. “is okay amber. We understand it. You trying to said hai to us right?” Yuri asked and Amber nodded. “Don’t worry. We will teach you how to speak, if you want it. Or you want krystal teach you instead?” Amber looked at Krystal and Nodded.
 
Yuri and Suzy started feeling comfortable with Amber. Amber still followed Krystal’s word.
 
“yuri unnie, I think she can understand us but she cannot speak. Is that why the locker neck make Amber cannot speak?” Suzy asked. “I don’t know. I hope I can find out the reason. Amber seemingly to be nice person. I wonder what happened to her. How come she was so different like other zombie? I am starting feeling pity of her being mute.” Yuri replied. “Yeah, I hope we all will find out of what has happened to amber.” Suzy smiled weakly as she watching Amber quietly followed behind krystal.
 
Jessica just walked beside yuri and suzy while listening their conversation. “is it true that amber is nice person? I still don’t trust that amber” After a few hours, they meet up at main entrance. They putting all the stuff they bought into the 2 trolley. “is that all?” Jonghyun asked. All of the nodded.
 
Then Krystal feel a tugging at her shirt, she turn and saw amber looking at her. “What it is amber?” Krystal asked.
 
“amber?” Key asked. “Is her name. She doesn’t have a name. So Krystal gave it her name Amber” Suzy told key.
 
“is it Amber sound girly name for him and why you keep saying she??” taemin asked with his confused face. “well that because he is SHE” Yuri told them. “BWOH?! He is SHE?! How do you know that She is A GIRL?!” Jonghyun exclaimed. “Erm, i ask her to lift her shirt up because she doesn’t know her own gender” Krystal shyly saying with her blushing face as the flashback of Amber’s hot 6 pack abs in her mind.
 
“Anyway, what it is amber?” Krystal asked again to Amber. Amber was just pointing at her neck. All of them are confused at Amber’s action.
 
“is amber can’t talk?” Minho is whisper to Suzy. “Yeah she can’t talk but she can understand us” Suzy whisper back. “Oh”
 
“OH, you mean this?” Krystal pulled out locker neck from her bag. Amber nodded and was about to take it. Krystal put it away inside her bag before amber could grab it. Amber looked at Krystal with her confused face.  “Yah, what are you doing?” Jessica asked. Krystal didn’t answer Jessica’s Question. Instead she just asked to Amber. “Tell me honestly. Just nod as yes / shook as no / nod your shoulder as you don’t know. got it?” Amber nodded.
 
- is this locker neck is important to you? (Nod)
- why? Is because you afraid? (Nod)
- is it because you afraid of something? (Shook)
- is it because you afraid of someone? (Hesitated but Nod)
- is this person did this to you? Locking your neck so you never speak or you just don’t know how to speak? (Nod shoulder)
 
“okay last question. I promised I will give you back your locker neck after when it is day. If you promise me something, just take this as my favor to you.” Krystal said. Amber patiently waiting Krystal’s next question. “Can you stay with us and joined our group from now on?” Krystal asked. Amber was hesitated for a while, then she nodding her head.
 
Krystal POV
Amber was about to take it this locker neck. I put away inside my bag. Amber looked at me confusedly. “Yah, what are you doing?” Sica unnie asked. i didn’t answer Sica unnie Question. Instead I asked amber. “Tell me honestly. Just nod as yes / shook as no / nod your shoulder as you don’t know. got it?” Amber nodded.
 
- is this locker neck is important to you? (Nod)
- why? Is because you afraid? (Nod)
- is it because you afraid of something? (Shook)
- is it because you afraid of someone? (Hesitated but Nod)
- is this person did this to you? Locking your neck so you never speaking or you just don’t know how to speak? (Nod shoulder)
 
“okay last question. I promised I will give you back your locker neck after when it is day. If you promise me something, just take this as my favor to you.” I said. “Can you stay with us and joined our group from now on?” I asked. I hope you say yes. I don’t know why I asking this. Maybe is because I feeling safe when I around with you?” Amber was hesitated for a while, then she nodding her head.
 
I smiled widely and hugged her. Causing her startled out a little and froze there. “Thank You Amber” I thank her. I walked happily ahead, and turned around. Again I see my unnie and oppa shocking face and their mouth gaping out. Amber just froze there.
 
“What again?” I asked them feeling annoying. “You just hugging amber?!” Key asked. “So? I just hug her because she is staying and join in our group” I raised one of my eyebrows to Key. “Hey amber, can you help me this trolley” I asked amber. Amber snapped out from her trance and helping me.
 
Amber POV
Her last question caught me off, “Can you stay with us and joined our group from now on?” Krys asked. I hesitated for a while. Should i? My heart wanting me to stay closed to her. Maybe this way I can protect her closely and knowing her. I nodded my head.
 
Then she suddenly hug me and I just frozen there only. “Thank You Amber” Her breathing blowing to my ear as she said to my ear. {Dup-Dup Dup-Dup} it beating rapidly. I didn’t realize she already pulled off the hug. I still am shocking and I didn’t hear what they say. I feel like I’m in other world.
 
“Hey amber, can you help me this trolley” Krys called me. I snapped out from my trance and helping her.
 
Author POV
After long walk and it almost dawn. “Let’s just rest and stay in that house. Over there.” Minho pointed at that house. All of them go to that House. But amber stopped their track. “Hey amber, what it is?” Yuri asked. Amber just shushes it as told them to keep quiet.
 
Amber making a gesture hand like she told them to wait here. Suddenly she vanishes, a few second a noise was heard coming from inside the house. Then she re-appeared in front of them again. Her face was covered a little blood and her katana was covering of blood.
 
“So does it safe now?” Taemin asked carefully and amber nodding. Amber also already threw it away outside the dead body. They are starting making bed place for them to sleeping. While they making the bed place, Krystal went to Amber who sitting away at the corner alone. “Hey amber. Here let me wipe the blood off your face” Krystal wetting the rack and wipe it the blood off Amber’s face. Amber just sat still there.
 
“Hey the water is working now. And the heater is working too. Let’s shower together.” All the boys went to have showering together.
 
While waiting for the boys finished shower. “Hey krystal. I think we should bring amber along. And also we should clean her too.” Suzy whisper. But Jessica heard it. “No. I don’t think she want to shower too” Jessica said.
 
“Oh really? Hey amber, do you want to have a shower with us?” Suzy asked Amber with her creepy smile. Amber looked at them confusedly. “Shower meaning cleaning our dirty body. Got it?” Yuri explained amber. “Yeah, we need to clean your dirty body. Okay?” Suzy said. Before Jessica could protest it. Amber nodding with her unsure face.