Ep 4-Bath Moment (Day 2)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Krystal POV
Inside the bathroom, luckily this bathroom was big enough for 5 girls, have bath tub and shower bath. Suzy, Me and Amber inside the shower bath while Sica Unnie and Yuri Unnie together inside bath tub. Suzy and I are slowly taking off our clothes. Now we were both now. Amber quickly turns around; don’t want to see our body. Me and Suzy are giggling at Amber cute action. Yuri unnie saw and spoke to Amber, “Is okay amber. Don’t be shy. Be comfortable with us now. We all are girls here.”
 
She turns around but her eyes close tightly. Suzy and I giggling again at Amber cuteness action. I went to her closely and whisper to her ear. “Is okay. You can just open your eyes” Amber slowly opened her eyes. I smiled to her, and looked at suzy. Signal her to help me taking it off her clothes. Now amber also . We both are blushing again and look away, afraid our eyes might trapped into to her hot 6 pack abs.
 
“okay amber. Just it around your body with this soup. When it starting bubble there, used your empty hand and it at the bubble and cleaning with the bubble. Got it?” I told her. Amber nodding as she understood.
 
3 of us starting cleaning ourselves. Of course me & suzy still keeping our eyes looking at somewhere else to prevent staring at Amber’s 6 pack abs.
 
Amber POV
I don’t know why I feel so awkward and so shy seeing they unclothed it. It just my sudden instincts that make me turn around and close my eyes to prevent looking at their exposed bodies. Then Krys asks me to open my eyes, so I did. But blank my view. Of course I can listen her word. She told me how to clean myself. I can see my dirt body slowly fading out as I started cleaning myself.
 
Meanwhile at the bath tub.
Jessica and Yuri is cleaning their bodies each other. Jessica secretly looking out at the shower bath and sometime secretly looked at Amber’s 6 Pack Abs.
 
“Hey Jessica, stop staring at Amber’s abs.” Yuri caught Jessica off. “I also can get that abs like amber. Just wait.” Yuri pouting and feeling jealous.
 
“aigoo seobang ah. Don’t be jealous. My heart still belongs to you. I still loved you even though you don’t have that kind of abs like amber. But I still loved you. It was I just looking out at soojung only” Jessica told Yuri and Pinch yuri’s cheek.
 
“Don’t worry about soojung. I’m sure amber won’t harm her. But I pity about amber. First, she can’t speak. Now she doesn’t know about showering.” Yuri looked at Amber who getting splashing by Suzy and Krystal. “But I still don’t trust her.” Jessica said. “Just take your time. I won’t forcing you to trust her. I wanna tell you that Amber is treating krystal nicely and Krystal is happy with that.” Yuri smiled to Jessica.
 
Author POV
A few couple minute ago.
Yulsic saw Krystal whispering something to Amber. Jessica and Yuri is clueless why amber nodding and saw Krystal mouthing to Amber, “Okay do it. Softly shot”
 
Then amber went to Yuri and Jessica. She stretching her hand forward, then her hand formed a water ball and firing softly to Yuri and Jessica face. Yuri and Jessica’s hairs are soaking and covering their face while Krystal and Suzy laughing hard. Amber suddenly let out laugh too.
 
Yuri and Jessica sighed out. Jessica asked Krystal while glaring to her younger sister, “did you just make a command at Amber to shot us with her waterball, Soojung?” Krystal nodded with her innocent face.
 
“hey amber. Can you please follow my word? just this time only” yuri pleading to Amber. Amber was nodding. “good, can you fire back to them?” Yuri command to Amber.  Amber finally did on what Yuri told her.
 
Amber is facing to Suzy and Krystal. Krystal and Suzy, both face was like scare face and shaking their head furiously, begging her don’t followed yuri’s word. But It was too late because their face has been shot by Amber’s waterball. This time was Yuri and Jessica turns to laughing hard and feeling victory too. Amber also joined in laughing.
 
“haha that was sweet revenge from me and Jessica. Thanks amber.” Yuri said, Amber nodding while laughing.  Krystal and Suzy look at them with their pouting and mad face.
 
Soon they are starting having splashing competition inside the bathroom and laughing together