Ep 29-I won’t let go of you because I Love You (Day 28)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
After Henry and Amber told the group about that Master Zombie is coming to them. They quickly finished up 4 wooden boats with Amber’s help. It was a big boat that enough fit for 20 peoples. Their groups are about 80 people. Amber sensed it first in the lake, sometime there some zombies can be in the lake. She told the other that it was safe after she sensed it.
 
First boat was filled full and drifting off first. Second boat also filled full and also drifting off. Third and Fourth boats, is for the Amber’s friend. Amber’s friends are still inside the safe place, taking their stuff.
 
Amber felt a tugging from her shirt, she looked down and was surprised to see YunJung and EunYoung was left behind. She was about to call the second boat to stop but it too late, they already far away. 
 
“Why you both weren’t with your friends at the second boat?” Amber asked. “I don’t want with them. I want to be with you, hyung.” Yunjung said. “Yeah, we both feel safe if we stay with you, oppa.” EunYoung said.
 
Amber is sighing heavily for a while and kneeled down. Amber is looked at YunJung and EunYoung then smile to them while ruffling their hair. “Okay then. But be quiet and don’t make any noise.” Amber warned them. YunJung and Eunyoung just zipping close their mouth and signal okay. Amber just chuckle at their cuteness action. YunJung and EunYoung went Amber’s both side and holding Amber’s hands. They are walking together to the safe island.
 
(Amber, Henry, Krystal, Jessica, Yuri, Minho, Taemin, Sulli, Jackie, Jonghyun, Key, Suzy, DongHae, EunHyuk, YunJung, EunYoung, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Sooyoung & HyunA. Gunner is nowhere to be found, was went missing.)
 
“Guys, we got problem.” Amber said as she spotted her friends there. Everyone turns their heads and also surprised to see YunJung and EunYoung are still here.
 
Krystal walked to Amber and slap Amber’s chest, “Yah amber! Why did you bring them here?! It too dangerous if they staying with us. Shouldn’t you put them to the second boat?” Krystal scolded Amber. Amber just looked down and whimpered in sadden. YunJung is feeling guilty so he waved at Krystal to get her attention. Krystal kneeled down and looked at YunJung with her confused face.
 
“what it is, yunjung-ah?” Krystal asked. “hmmph mmm mmm” YunJung mumbling said. “What? I can’t understand. Open your mouth and say it.” Krystal said. “Oh sorry” Amber muttered, she kneeled down and does gesture at YunJung’s mouth. “thanks hyung” YunJung thanks Amber.
 
“No problem” Amber muttered. “Krystal noona, don’t scold hyung. Is not his fault. It was us.” YunJung said. “What do you mean?” Krystal still confused. “Haish, unnie! Yunjung oppa and I are hiding somewhere. We don’t want to leave yet. We want to be same boat with Amber Oppa. Because we’re felt so safe around Amber oppa.” EunYoung said.
 
Krystal was speechless and guilty for scolding Amber. “Amber” Krystal stood up and spoke to Amber. “You kids stay with Jessica unnie there.” Amber told YunJung and EunYoung. “Where are you going, hyung?” Yunjung asked. “I’m going to get ready the boat.” Amber said before walked away from Krystal. Amber was feeling sad at Krystal’s scold.
 
“Oh Uh, Amber oppa is sad now. You better go get Amber Oppa and apologize to her.” EunYoung said. “Sica unnie, I’m going to get Amber. Thanks Eunyoung.” Krystal said before she catching up amber. “Be good to Amber OPPA!!” Eunyoung shout. “Shh, EunYoung-ah, be quiet. Don’t shout.” Yuri said.
 
“Oops, sorry yuri unnie. Hehehe” EunYoung apologize. “Girls nowadays, always scolding first then late timing is the explanation. Poor amber hyung. Next time, when I was grow up and got a girlfriend. I will immediately explain it out first before she could scold at me.” YunJung said.
 
“Haish, now you’re thinking to becoming adult and having a girlfriend.” Donghae said while ruffle YunJung’s hair. The girls just giggling at YunJung’s word. The Girlfriend and the boys just shook their head too.
 
Meanwhile at KryBer Moment.
“Amber, I’m Sorry.” Krystal managed catch up amber and grab Amber’s hand. Amber still didn’t looked at Krystal, still putting her mad face. “I’m sorry for scolding you first. I should’ve listen your explains first.” Krystal said. No responding from Amber.
 
Krystal went in front of Amber and saw Amber serious face. “Forgive me~ Amber~” Krystal make aegyo act to Amber. Amber tries not give up at Krystal’s cuteness. But she can’t resist it and giving up.
 
“Fine, I forgive you.” Amber said. “Yeah~~” Krystal jump to Amber and hug her. Amber just hugged her back. “Aish, why do I easily defeat by you?” Amber said. “That because you can’t resist at my cuteness and you easily defeated by me is because you’re love me so much.” Krystal said.
 
“Haish, I hate it when you’re right.” Amber said. “And I loved it when you still love me.” Krystal pecks Amber’s lip. Amber and Krystal looked each other.
 
“Is it true? They were hiding? Why didn’t you sense them?” Krystal asked. “Yeah, I forgot about those 2 kids because I was so busy helping those survivors to drift to the safe island. I was so surprised to them suddenly appeared out from nowhere.” Amber said.
 
“Ohhhh~ They really liked you. because they so secured and safe with you.” Krystal said. “Yeah. I also liked them. They so adorable and cute kids.” Amber said. 
 
“are you guys talking about us?” YunJung appear and sudden spoke between them. They were so surprise by YunJung. Krystal accidentally pushed Amber away causing she losing her balance and fall down. Amber quickly caught and hold Krystal’s waist.
 
“Oooohh~ nice catch amber oppa. that is so romantic position.” Eunyoung said. KryBer quickly stood up straightly and distance themselves with their blushing face. “YunJung Oppa, look!! They’re blushing as tomato.” Eunyoung said.
 
 
“Haish, yunjung-ah. You’re scaring us both.” Amber said. “hehehe. I heard you guys saying our names. So I couldn’t help, feeling so curious what’s you guys talking about us.” Yunjung said.
 
“And you, amber. Why you didn’t sensed that yunjung was here?” Krystal asked, pout face. “Sorry..I was too busily looked at your beautiful face.” Amber said. It is making worse that Krystal getting blushing hard.
 
“Oh oh, look look. Krystal noona is getting red. Likes a Strawberry.” Yunjung said. “Yeah, she does.” Amber said. “Good job, Hyung. High-Five!!” Yunjung said. Amber and Yunjung did a high-fived.
 
“Don’t mind them. They’re just loved to teasing.” EunYoung said. “Amber oppa and YunJung Oppa, apologizes to unnie now. For teasing and making she’s blushing hard.” Eunyoung said and crossed her hands.
 
“I’m sorry, Krystal noona.” Yunjung apologize. “Yeah, I’m sorry too, princess.” Amber also apologize to Krystal. “Feeling okay, unnie?” Eunyoung asked. Krystal shook her head and pouting. “What do you want them to make you feeling okay?” Eunyoung asked.
 
Krystal just motion Eunyoung in to whisper to her. Krystal whispered something to Eunyoung. Amber and Yunjung were so curious and confused as they saw Eunyoung’s annoy face.
 
“Can’t we just stay here only? There nothing to be shy.” Eunyoung said. “Pretty please~ Eunyoung-ah~” Krystal pleading at EunYoung. “Haish, fine! Come with me, yunjung oppa.” Eunyoung said.
 
“what did she say to you? can I just stay here?” Yunjung asked. “Nothing, she asks me to bring you away from them.” Eunyoung said. “but but but” Yunjung said. “No but but. Come on now.” Eunyoung said while pulling YunJung’s shirt and dragged YunJung with her away from KryBEr.
 
 
“What did you say to Eunyoung? Why she dragging yunjung away from us?” Amber asked, confused face. “That because (wrapping amber’s neck) I asks a favor from Eunyoung to give us some private space. I am so shy to do this (Peck Amber’s lip) in front of those kids. And this is no good for kids to see us having a kissing moment.” Krystal leaned in and kissed Amber. Amber wrapping her arm around krystal’s waist and gladly kissed her back. They are having passionate kissing moment.
 
“so that why, you asking me to come with you huh? to give them some private space? They just kissing only.” Yunjung said, annoy face. “Haish, that not just give them some private space. Krystal unnie asks a favor to me to take you away from them. She doesn’t want us with them. Because Krystal unnie is so shy to kiss Amber oppa in front of us.” Eunyoung said and rolled her eyes.
 
Kryber broke their kissing and hugging each other. “Hey, princess. I think they are watching at us.” Amber whispered. “Who?” Krystal asked. “Eunyoung and Yunjung.” Amber said. “What?! They still here?! I thought I asks Eunyoung to go back to safe place.” Krystal said. “Let’s prank them” Amber said. “Sure, I need to scold them for being naughty and peeking at us.” Krystal said.
 
Then they vanished as they goes teleport to somewhere.
 
“Eh, where’s they go?” YunJung said. “I Don’t Know.” EunYoung said. They looked around and stay in their hiding. “Didn’t I told you guys to go back to safe place?” Krystal suddenly spoke behind them.
“Uh oh, oppa. we’re in big trouble now.” Eunyoung nervously said to yunjung. “Don’t look at me. I just followed you. you’re the one dragging me here first.” YunJung said.
 
“So, kids. What were you doing? Spying at us huh. You’re so naughty kids.” Amber said. EunYoung and Yunjung slowly turns around to faced Kryber with their nervous face.
 
“he he he, oppa unnie. I thought you told me to give you some private space. You didn’t say about peeking.” Eunyoung reasoned out. “but you still disturbing our private moment” Krystal said. “I was dragged here by EunYoung. I’m innocent!!” Yunjung said. “Yah OPPA!!” Eunyoung angrily exclaimed. “But you weren’t innocent because you saw us kissing.” Amber said.
 
“Sorry.” EunYoung and Yunjung apologize and looked down. “We didn’t mean to disturb your private moment. We’re just curious only” Eunyoung said.
 
"Okay, I’ll forgive you two” Amber said. “Krys, they’re just kids.” Amber said to Krystal. “Fine. I Forgive you.” Krystal said. “Really?! YEAAH!!” two kids said.
 
“Next time, don’t do that again. It rude you know.” Krystal said. “We won’t do that again, promise.” YunJung said. “and you too unnie. Next time, there’s no need to be shy. It just a kiss. We already saw many times. A peck and kissing.” Eunyoung innocently said.
 
“I’ll try okay. By the way, you say you saw many times? Who?” Krystal asked. “Yuri and Jessica unnie. Taeyeon and Tiffany unnie” Eunyoung innocently told Krystal. “I see.” Krystal said.
 
"come on, let’s go back there.” Amber said.
 
A few minutes.
Everyone were gathering in front of 2 boats. Both boats are filled full as they get on it.
 
First boat – Henry, Hyuna,  Amber, Krystal, YunJung, EunYoung, Jessica, Yuri, JongHyun, Key, Minho, Taemin, Sulli, Jackie, DongHae, Eunhyuk, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Sunny
Second Boat – L.Joe, Suzy, JungKook, Zelo, Yong Guk, Luhan, Kai, Fei, Min, Jia and N
 
Second boat was first drifting off then first boat with the help Amber. She is using her water power to push their boat to the safe place.