Ep 6-Spoke (Day 2)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
“Why you do that? Keeping us all safety here.” Jessica asked. Amber suddenly went to krystal and hug her. Everybody surprised at Amber sudden action. “P-Pro-tect” Amber suddenly spoke. Everyone gasped out. “AMBER?! You spoke!?!?” Suzy exclaimed surprised tone.
 
“I think she mean, she want to protect Krystal only.” Key said. Amber pulled away the hug, she shook her head and make a gesture Everyone. “oh, you mean you want to protect krystal and us all?” Jonghyun point out the word, amber nodded.
 
“Why amber? What about your master?” Krystal asked with worried tone. “Y-you m-my m-ma-mas-t-ter” Amber spoke again slowly. Krystal is so surprised again.
 
Minho smiled and told them, “I think amber isn’t bad person at all. And she didn’t lie. She is telling the truth. I was so glad, Krystal able to change Amber heart. Don’t worry we all will teach you how to speak comfortably. Please be comfortable with us.” Minho wrapping his arm around amber’s shoulder. Jongkey and Taemin are freaked out. They thought Amber might hurt him. Yulsic, Krystal and Suzy knew amber won’t hurt him.
 
Amber just uncousiously smiling at Minho. “Whoa, Amber!! You can smile” Taemin exclaimed surprised. “She can laugh too” Suzy told Taemin.
 
“S-sm-mile? La-u-ugh?” Amber asked slowly as she confusedly. “Laugh mean like HAHAHA when you heard something funny or saw something funny. Smile mean this (Show his smile), when you feeling something that make you smiling of happiness.” Taemin explained.
 
He went to Amber and put his both hand on Amber’s shoulder then smiled to Amber. “I think minho is right. Don’t worry, I will teach you all the emotion mean are. I’m Taemin. Minho’s younger brother.” Taemin officially introduced himself. “And I’m minho, the leader of this group and Taemin’s big brother.”  Minho smiled friendly to Amber. Minho and Taemin starting comfortable with Amber.
 
“M-min-ho T-tae-m-min S-su-zy” Amber carefully said their name. Then she looked at Yuri and Jessica. “Remember us?” Yuri asked. Amber nodded. “Y-y-yu-ri J-ess-i-ca” Amber said. Then lastly she looked at Krystal. “Krys” Amber spoke shortly.
 
“Krys?” Jessica asked. “Krys!” Amber exclaimed. Krystal is blushing at her new nickname. “I think she prefer call me Krys. Is ok. I kinda like it.” Krystal smiled to Amber. Jessica looked at her sister weirdly but just shrugged it off.
 
Krystal POV
“Amber.” Sica unnie suddenly called up. Amber looked at Sica unnie.Sica unnie?! What again?”
 
“Why you do that? To keeping us all safe here.” Amber suddenly went to me then she hugged me. Everybody surprised at Amber sudden action. I also startled and frozen for a while. {dup-dup dup-dup} “what the heck?! Why it beating so fast?! Maybe it was Amber’s sudden hug” I shrugged it off.
 
“P-Pro-tect” Amber suddenly spoke. Everyone gasped out. “AMBER?! You can speak!?!?” Suzy exclaimed surprised tone. protect? She want to protect me? Just me?!” “I think she mean, she want to protect Krystal only.” Key said. Amber pulled away the hug, she shook her head and make a gesture Everyone. “ooh amber, you such a caring person.”
 
“oh, you mean you want to protect krystal and us all?” Jonghyun point out the word, amber nodded. “Why amber? What about your master?” Krystal asked with worried tone.I afraid he might hurt you if he knew this”
 
“Y-you m-my m-ma-mas-t-ter” Amber spoke again slowly. I so surprised again. I’m your master?! BWOH?!”
 
Minho smiled and told them, “I think amber isn’t bad person at all. And she didn’t lie. She is telling the truth. I was so glad, Krystal able to change Amber heart. Don’t worry we all will teach you how to speak. Please be comfortable with us.” Minho wrapping his arm around amber’s shoulder. Jongkey and Taemin are freaked out. They thought Amber might hurt him. Yulsic unnie, Suzy and I know that amber won’t hurt Minho oppa.
 
Amber just uncousiously smiling at Minho oppa.
 
“Whoa, Amber!! You can smile!!” Taemin oppa exclaimed surprised. “She can laugh too” Suzy told Taemin oppa. really? I didn’t know/hear that she can laughing. She look so cute when she smiling”
 
“S-sm-mile? La-u-ugh?” Amber asked slowly as she confusedly. “Laugh mean like HAHAHA when you heard something funny or saw something funny. Smile mean this (Show his smile), when you feeling something that make you smiling of happiness.” Taemin oppa explained. that was funny explanation you got there, oppa”
 
He went to Amber and put his both hand on Amber’s shoulders then smiled to Amber. “I think minho is right. Don’t worry, I will teach you all the emotion mean are. I’m Taemin. Minho’s younger brother.” Taemin oppa officially introduced himself. “And I’m minho, the leader of this group and Taemin’s big brother.”  Minho oppa smiled friendly to Amber. I’m glad Minho oppa and Taemin Oppa can comfortable with Amber. The only left is Jonghyun oppa, Key and Sica unnie”
 
“M-min-ho T-tae-m-min S-su-zy” Amber carefully said their name. poor amber, she having hard time to speak, don’t worry I will teach you and make you comfortable speaking.” Then she looked at Yuri unnie and Sica unnie. “Remember us?” Yuri unnie asked. Amber nodded.
 
“Y-y-yu-ri J-ess-i-ca” Amber said. Then lastly she looked at me. “Krys” Amber spoke shortly. krys? Omo That so cute nickname for me and she didn’t stuttering when she said that”
 
“Krys?” Jessica asked. “Krys!” Amber exclaimed. I’m blushing again oh stop it, amber.” “I think she prefer call me Krys. Is ok. I kinda like it.” I unconsciously am smiling to Amber.
 
Amber POV
“Amber.” Jessica suddenly called up. I looked at Jessica. “Why you do that? To keeping us all safe here.” I went to krystal and hug her. Everybody surprised at my sudden action. Is because I want to-
 
“P-Pro-tect” I spoke out. Everyone gasped out. “AMBER?! You can speak!?!?” Suzy exclaimed surprised tone. I can speak?! I should try again speaking. “I think she mean, she want to protect Krystal only.” That lizard face guy said. No just her that I want to protect. I shook my head and make a gesture Everyone. Krystal’s group I must protect too.
 
“oh, you mean you want to protect krystal and us all?” that blonde haired guy point out the word, i nodded. “Why amber? What about your master?” Krystal asked with worried tone. I don’t care about my master because -
 
“Y-you m-my m-ma-mas-t-ter” I spoke again slowly. Krystal is so surprised again. Aha, I can speak. 
 
That guy smiled and told them, “I think amber isn’t bad person at all. And she didn’t lie. She is telling the truth. I was so glad, Krystal able to change Amber heart. Don’t worry we all will teach you how to speak. Please be comfortable with us.” That guy wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I looked at him and just unconsciously smiling at him.
 
“Whoa, Amber!! You can smile” that guy look like girl face exclaimed surprised. “She can laugh too” Suzy told him. “S-sm-mile? La-u-ugh?” I asked slowly feeling confused of those word. “Laugh mean like HAHAHA when you heard something funny or saw something funny. Smile mean this (Show his smile), when you feeling something that make you smiling of happiness.” That girlie face guy explained. Oh that is how looks like of smile and laugh.
 
He went to me and put his both hand on my shoulders then smiled to me. “I think minho is right. Don’t worry, I will teach you all the emotion mean are. I’m Taemin. Minho’s younger brother.” So this guy name is Taemin. “And I’m minho, the leader of this group and Taemin’s big brother.”  I knew it that he is a leader. Oh they are brother huh, no wonder their hair is a bit similar. 
 
“M-min-ho T-tae-m-min S-su-zy” i carefully said their name. Then i looked at Yuri and Jessica. “Remember me?” Yuri asked. I nodded. “Y-y-yu-ri J-ess-i-ca” i said. Then lastly i looked at Krystal. “Krys” I said confidently, I prefer call her krys.
 
“Krys?” Jessica asked. “Krys!” i exclaimed happily. Her cheek is glowing pink again. “I think she prefer call me Krys. Is ok. I kinda like it.” Krystal smiled to me. You are so precious to me. Don’t worry I will protect you all.
 
Author POV
Amber look at Jongkey, Jongkey still freaked out. “Er, sorry guys. Me and key still can’t.” Jonghyun looked at amber with his scared face. All of them except Jongkey nodding their head. Minho spoke, “Is ok. Take your time. We won’t blame you. Amber also wouldn’t mind it, right amber?” Amber nodded.