Ep 16-Jelousy (Day 13)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Amber POV
It been one day, we continued our journey again. Kai and Luhan joined our group. After that day incident, that kai guy seem flirting to my krys. I know about flirting. Suzy and Krys told me that. He is sometime touching Krystal’s hand. Krystal just let it be. I feel so annoying seeing his smirk.
 
We are in forest, a tents making there.
 
I don’t know why I feel like this. I sigh heavily, Jackie heard it. “What’s wrong amber? You look like you having hard time. Mind to tell me?” She asked me with worried face.
 
“I don’t know what’s this feeling. Every time I saw that kai guy and krystal together. I felt so mad. Everytime that kai guy touching Krystal’s hand and krystal let it be. I felt so annoyed to see that. Feeling angry and annoying at that KAI!!” I said. Jackie suddenly burst out laughing at my statement and I looked at her weirdly.
 
“Amber Amber~ you want to know what that feeling?” I nodded. “Do you know about Jealous? Did Suzy told you that word?” She asked. “Yes, I know what jealous mean” I said. I gasped out as I realized that. “see, now you know. You are jealous. Mean you like Krystal. You have special feeling toward Krystal.” Jackie told me.
 
I was speechless. Jackie is right. Am i liked her? Do i have a special feeling toward her? Is that why i act and treat her special?
 
“you know, sometime when you realized that you liked her. You can just confess to her about your feeling.” Jackie said. “Confess?” I asked confusedly. “Confess mean, to let out your feeling and tell that person about your feeling. So when you already let out your feeling to that person, your heart will feel so lighter than before. Sometime, If you keeping it that feeling to yourself; you might goes crazy or hurt feeling.” Jackie told me. I just nodded as i understand.
 
“So I should confess to her?” I said. “It is up to you or your heart. You can confess to her anytime but don’t make very long waiting. Or else you might lose that person; mean someone might snatch that person first before you could confess. Kai might trying snatch your Krys from you.” Jackie said.
 
“okay, I’ll confess to her tonight. Are you support me?” I’m asking for her supporting. “Sure, I’m always supporting you. Whatever it make you happy, so I also be happy for you. We both are sister. Sister must take care and support each other.” Jackie sincerely said to me. “Jackie…” I was speechless and hug her. Jackie gladly hugs me back. “she is my sister. I wish my memories came back to me. So I can feel comfortable with her more”
 
Tonight. This is. It time for me to confess to her.
 
Walking to the direction where Krys’s tent is. But my track was stopped when I saw Kai also coming to Krys’s Tent. Kai saw me, so he change his direction and went to me instead. “Looking for your krys?” Kai asked. “yeah. You?” I sarcastic asked. “Same, I want to talk her. Gonna ask her be my girlfriend.” Kai proudly said.
 
“Krys won’t like you. I know her so well.” I said. “Oh really? Who are you, her girlfriend? Heck, you’re just her friend. Krystal say it herself that you both are just friend.” Kai said.
“I am her friend; soon I’m not her friend anymore. Because I gonna confess to her first. I’m sure she will accept my confession” I proudly said.
“Cis, she wouldn’t want to be your girlfriend. You’re a half zombie and half human. Plus you a killer” Kai smirk at me, saw me gritted my teeth.
“You better stop now before it too late.” I said, serious tone. “Why would I should stop huh? who am I kidding to? Freak!” Kai said it again.
 
Author POV
Yulsic came into the scene, saw Kai and Amber confronting each other. “Hey guys, what are you doing?” Yuri said to them. But no responding from them.
 
Jessica sensed that they are going to start fighting. And it does. Amber turn around and spreading out her leg so it kick at Kai’s face and Kai was pushing at other side by Amber’s strike kick.
 
“AMBER!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! STOOOP!!!” Jessica asks Amber to stop, but Amber didn’t listen. “Yuri, keep trying stopping them in any way. I'll go get Krystal now.” Jessica ran to Krystal’s tent.
 
Krystal heard some noise outside, and she startled seeing her sister’s face burst into her tent. “KRYSTAL!! YOU MUST STOP AMBER NOW!! SHE FIGHTING WITH KAI!!” Jessica panicking said to krystal. “WHAT!!” Krystal panicking came out from her tent. Followed by Suzy and Sulli. They went back to Yuri, “Yuri unnie, Where’s amber?” Krystal asked. “There, Kai is forming in his wolf form now. Amber look kinda mad. I don’t know why!!” Yuri told Krystal.
 
Krystal ran to the direction where Yuri pointing to. Following from behind Krystal is the other people. Luhan immediately change into wolf and find his brother. "AMBER!!"