Ep 18-Hurt (Day 15&16;)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Day 15
Krystal POV
I was scared of something might happen to her. I never saw her injured so badly. Why they fighting for? I still crying hard, sulli and suzy just comforting me.
 
“What is exactly happened? Why they fighting? Where the f**k kai huh?” Jonghyun oppa angrily said. “I going to kill that kai, better bring his good reason!” Sica unnie said, feeling angry too.
 
Author POV
Just then, Donghae oppa and Luhan oppa appear from the forest. They also were bringing Kai. His face was wounded, like he was punched by someone. Jonghyun angrily walked to Kai and launch his punch straight to Kai’s face. Kai lost his balance and fall down. Jessica also walked to Kai and slap at his face.
 
“WHAT ARE YOU THINKING HUH?!” Jonghyun yelled at Kai. Kai just hold his cheek. “LUHAN! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOUR BROTHER HUH?!?!” Jonghyun angrily asked to Luhan.
 
“I also don’t know.” Luhan said and looked angrily to Kai. “HEY YOU!!” Jonghyun grab Kai’s collar clothed and forcedly to make Kai stand up. “YOU BETTER TELL US. WHY ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING HUH?!?!” Jonghyun said. Key just massages Jonghyun’s neck, trying to calm him down.
 
“I was about going to Krystal’s tent. Then I saw Amber there. She also went there too. I asked her if she looking for krystal too. She said yes. She asked me back, if I’m looking for Krystal too. I said yes. She asked me what. I tell her that I going to confess to Krystal. Then she suddenly said harsh words to me. ‘Krys won’t like me because she know Krystal so well.’ so I said to her, ‘Who are you, her girlfriend? You’re just her friend. Krystal said it herself that they’re just friend’, right krystal?” kai looked at Krystal. Krystal just stayed quiet.
 
“then she just kick to me, with no reason” Kai lied to them. “NO!! YOU LYING!! I KNOW AMBER SO WELL. SHE WON’T START THE FIGHT UNLESS YOU MAKING HER MAD!!” Krystal shouted out angrily.
“Amber told me that she want to confess to krystal too. I sure she already told you that. You must make up some lie story!” Jackie angrily said.
 
Luhan said to Kai, in very dead serious tone. “Is Amber telling you that she want to confess to Krystal?” “Er-er-er, n-no-no” Kai stuttered said, still lying. “KAI!!” Luhan yelled angrily to Kai. “TELL ME THE TRUTH NOW!!” Luhan yelled again. Kai startled by his hyung’s shout then looked down, feeling so scared at his hyung.
 
“Yes, she did tell me that she want to confess to Krystal. She said to me ‘I am her friend; soon I’m not her friend anymore. Because I gonna confess to her first. I’m sure she will accept my confession’ then I said to her a harsh word, ‘she wouldn’t want to be your girlfriend. You’re a half zombie and half human. Plus you a killer’ and she told me to stop. But I didn’t stop and keep making her mad.” Kai finally told them the truth.
 
Krystal stood up and walked to Kai. Kai looked up and saw Krystal’s dead glare. Krystal slapped him so hard and shouting to his face, “I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOOD PERSON AND GOOD FRIEND BUT YOU ARE THE FREAKING GUY!! I NEVER WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!! IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO AMBER, I NEVER FORGIVE YOU!! EVER!!”
 
Kai just speechless by krystal’s harsh word. It makes his conscious back as he realized that. Kai starting feeling so sorry and guilty, also feels so stupid. “I’m so sorry. I thought you liked me.” Kai apologizes. “I am liked you but as a friend. Just, don’t talk to me until amber wake up.” Krystal said before walked away from Kai.
 
It been one day has past, amber still hasn’t woke up yet. Amber still didn’t use her self-healing ability. Krystal always stayed beside Sleeping Amber and holding her hand. Hoping she would waking up. Kai still quiet, sometime bring a glass a water for krystal and always say sorry everytime he passing by tent where amber sleeping to. Luhan already forgive his brother, everyone also forgive him except Amber’s groups. Jonghyun was so angrier at Kai. If something happen to my dongsaeng Amber, I’m going to kill him with my bare hand!” Jonghyun thought.
 
Krystal POV
I still sitting near to Amber. I’m waiting for her to wake up. But she didn’t wake up and her wounded still visible at her face and her body too. Her self-healing doesn’t heal her wound. So we wrapping her injured with our first aid.
 
I hold her hand tightly and said to her angrily, in command tone, “YAH Amber, you better wake up now! Don’t you dare disobey my word! I’m your master!! WAKE UP!!” unfortunately it doesn’t work out, she still sleeping.
 
I broke down into crying hard and said to her “Please *sob* amber. Wake up now *sob* start your self-healing now *sob* Please, wake *sob* up now. You’re making me scared right now. Amber~” I continued sob and pull her hand closer to my face while my other hand caressed her face.
 
Day 16
Author POV
At midnight time.
“Soojung-ah…” Jessica pause her word and saw her sister are sleeping, sitting position. Krystal used Amber’s hand as her pillow. Jessica just smiling sadly, seeing her sister’s state. Jessica went to Amber at other side. Jessica caressed Amber’s face and whispered to Amber’s ear, didn’t want her sister wake up.
 
“Amber, please wake up now. Wake up for Krys. Your master. You heard Krystal’s sobbing. She is sad and praying you to wake up. Please, amber. I don’t want krystal to get sick just because of waiting for you to wake up. She lessened her eating and always crying. I’m getting worry about her condition right now. Wake up now”
 
Jessica took a blanket and gently putting on krystal’s shoulder. Jessica whispered to Krystal, “Good night and sleep well. Soojung.” And she walked out.
 
“Where’s soojung?” Yuri asked. “Inside, she is sleeping” Jessica told her. “Amber hasn’t waked up yet?” Yuri asked. “yeah, she still sleeping and her wound hasn’t healing yet.” Jessica said in sad tone. “Hey, don’t be sad. I’m sure amber will wake up sooner. We all know that. We just keep on praying for her.” Yuri tries comforting Jessica.
 
“Yeah, I also pray for Amber. But I am worry about Krystal’s condition. She been lessen her eating and always stay with Amber there.” Jessica said. “yeah, I also worry bout her too. I never had seen her like that, look very sad and worry at Amber. She also was taking care of Amber, in special way.” Yuri said.
 
“Maybe Krystal likes Amber.” Yuri said again. Jessica gasped out as she so surprised, “I don’t think that she likes Amber. Maybe she just treat Amber, just a friend.” Jessica said. “Oh.”
 
“Okay, you should go back and sleep now. I gonna be a look out with Minho oppa.” Yuri said. “Okay, take care. Good night, seobang. Love You” Jessica peck Yuri’s lip. “I will. Good night, Sleep well and have a sweet dream about us. Love you too, sica-ah” Yuri peck Jessica’s lip
 
Almost morning time.
“urrghh, where am i? why i can’t move my other hand?! It feel so heavy.” I tried to move my hand away from that heavy. “Amber?!” I immediately open my eyes widely when I heard my master’s voice.KRYS?!”