Ep 30-KRYSSSSSSSSSSS(Day 29)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
Two Boats were slowly drifting to the safe place. Just then…
“GUY!!! DON’T LEAAAAVEEEE MEEE YEET!!!” Gunner shout out. Amber heard and stop both boats with her water power. “Is gunner. Haish where the hell did he gone from?” Eunhyuk said.
 
“Should we take him too?” Donghae asked. “I don’t know. Maybe yes.” Amber said. “Wait here, I go get him.” Amber said before she rode off the boat. “Be careful hyung/oppa” Yunjung and Eunyung said. “I will, kids” Amber smiled to them. She stood on the lake with her water power and walked toward gunner.
 
Amber was getting nearing to Gunner. Suddenly she heard some noise at the back of gunner. She starting panic and turns around, looked at them. “GO!!! THEY HERE!!!” Amber shout out. “WATCH OUT!!!” Minho shout out.
 
Amber turns around again and saw Gunner pointing at her with his gun and his smirk. “F**k you!” He cursed before he pulls the trigger. Amber unable to stop that bullet quick. That bullet shot to Amber’s head. A Headshot. Amber drop down into the lake after got fire out.
 
“AMBEER!!!!” Krystal shout. “F**K YOU GUNNER!!!” Jonghyon shout. “HAHAHAHA GO TO HELL YOU FREAK!!!” Gunner shout out while crazily laughed.
 
“RAARGGGHHH” a er beast’s voice was heard behind Gunner. Gunner stop laughing and slowly turns around. He got scare and start shooting at er Beast. “DAAMNNN YOUUUU AAAHHHH!!” er Beast grab him and Gunner screamed out. “Well well what do we have here? A drunk guy.” Master zombie casual walked toward Gunner. “Please, spare me. Have mercy.” Gunner begging. “Alright then.” Master Zombie said.
 
er Beast let go the gunner and Gunner walked away from there. “But, you shouldn’t beg to me first.” Master Zombie said and clicked his finger. 5 Dog Zombies start chasing Gunner. Gunner freak out and run away. “NO NO NO NO AHHHHHH!!!!” Gunner shout out as those dog zombies got him and start eating him.
 
Groups from two boats were so scared seeing the horrible scene. “We gotta go now!! swing it NOW!!” Minho said. “WHAT ABOUT AMBER?! She still down there!!” Krystal exclaimed. “Don’t worry, I’m sure she’ll be fine. She wants us to get out here now.” Taemin said.
 
They start swing it and drift away quickly. “Where you all going? I just want to see you only. Stop now.” Master Zombie start walking over the lake with his frost power. Krystal and the other still getting away from MZ.
 
“I say STOP NOW!!” Master Zombie shout out before frost off the whole lake. Two boats were trapped in the frost. “!!” Yong Guk cursed.
 
“Now now, let me see you all faces” Master Zombie said and walked around. “You all look young teens. And I smelled a young blood. Hehehe yummy.” Master Zombie said and his lip while looking deliciously at Krystal, Sulli and Suzy. “aaah, you have 2 kids too. They looks delicious too. But for my dogs.” Master Zombie said. His dogs zombie start barking as they also smelled those foods.
 
YunJung and EunYoung just hugged Krystal and crying hard because afraid of Master Zombie. “I see, you’re with them. You had been disappointed me. Henry” Master Zombie angrily said to henry. “But where is my servant?” Master Zombie asked while looking for his favorite servant.
 
Just then a bang sound was heard under Master Zombie. Master Zombie looked down and spoke, “Ahh, there you are. It pleasure to see you again. Unfortunately, I’m in hurry. GoodBye servant.” Master Zombie frost Amber down.
 
“NOOOO!!! AMBER!!!!!!!!” Krystal shout out while crying hard. “DAMN YOU!!!” Henry jump off the boat and attack Master Zombie. Kai and Luhan also joined Henry. They changed to wolf form. “I don’t have time for this .” Master Zombie stops them with his telekinesis power. Kai, Luhan and Henry can't move their bodies.
 
Master Zombie took Henry sword off his grasp and put it back to scabbard. He frost on both Henry’s hands and legs. Same goes to Kai and Luhan. “Henry!! KAI!! LUHAN!!!” Minho shout.
 
“YOU!!!” Minho pull out his gun and start shooting at Master Zombie. Everyone also joined shooting at same target. Unfortunately none of their bullet could hit him and was caught by Master Zombie’s telekinesis.
 
Their entire weapons were out of bullet and it upgrading their scare level. “are you done? Okay, my turns” Master Zombie said. He bring the mystery box to him and putting down. He opened it and lift it up of all out from that box. It was an injection that filled a white liquid.
 
“don’t worry. I just want to gift beautiful dreams for you all.” Master Zombie said before he shot to them all. They slowly taking the sleeping effect and fainted. “Amber~ Help me….” Krystal looked down and weakly spoke before she fainted.
 
“Okay, take them all. Let’s go back to my palace. Don’t you dare eat them.” Master Zombie said.
 
Meanwhile inside the ice block.
Amber saw her friends and Krystal being dragged away. “KRYSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!” Amber shout out in the frost.