Ep 20-HellSica; Confesses (Day 17)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Jessica POV
“Babe~ wake up now. it already morning now.” my seobang gently waking me up. But I still didn’t opened my eyes and just smile widely to her.
“Aigoo, you want my kiss?” seobang playfully asked me. I let out my giggling when i feel her lip on my lip. Finally I opened my eyes and naturally wrapping my arm around her neck. She on top of me and she used her elbow to held her weight. I pulled her to me and we having passionate kissing.
 
I playfully bite her lower lip and she groan ily. I softly laughed and pushed her from me. I stood up, I looked at Yuri. I winked at her and walked away.
 
On the way to the tent where Amber was, to wake Soojung up. I hope Amber woken up today. I silently praying for Amber to wake up while on the way to there. I held the knob but stopped because I heard Amber’s voice. amber? She finally woke up.”
 
I let go the knob and put my ear at the door. Listening their conversation through this door.
 
“so what happen?” Amber asked. “Haish this dork, she forgotten about the incident. Stupid!” Just then I heard Amber’s panic voice. “HEY HEY?! KRYS! What’s wrong?! Why are you crying? Did someone make you sad?!” “Duuh, she crying because of you, stupid. Not now to barge in, let my soojung scold her.”
 
“Yes, someone make me feel so sad, worry and so mad.” I heard soojung’s voice. “told ya, right now she is angry at you say apologizes to her now!!”  
“who is it?!” Amber said angrily. “HAISH you are really are so dense stupid. IS YOU, STUPID!!”  
“IS YOU, STUPID!!” Soojung’s mad voice and also annoy tone. “Huh?! me?”
“Haish, you are so Super IDIOT!! Of course it is you!! okay okay calm down Jessica, not yet to barge in.” “You’re making me, worry sickness at you. I am so mad at you for not followed my word.” “Go Soojung, scold her more!!”
 
“Hey sica-ah-” I quickly shush her down and make a gesture ‘quiet’. Yuri just shrugged it off and went to me then back-hugged me. “what are you doing?” Yuri whispered to me. “I listened to their conversation. By the way, amber is already woke up. But DON’T shout. Be quiet.” I whispered back to her, emphasize ‘Don’t’. “I’m glad to hear that. Finally our prayed has been fulfilled. Soojung must be scolding to Amber. Poor Amber.” Yuri whispered to me. I just nodded and continue listened it.
 
“I’m sorry.” “Finally she apologizes to my soojung”  
“You can’t remember at what happen to you about that fighting?” I heard soojung asked her. “fighting? What do-?” Amber suddenly stopped talking.She must be just remembering it right now. Haish, she really has a bad memory right now. Damn you master zombie for damaging her brain and her memories.”
 
"Yes, I just remember it now.” “why you guys fighting?” “I know soojung want Amber to say it out from her own mouth.”  
“No-nothing” aigoo, amber is shy. She even can say a lie too.”
seobang, did you teach her about lying?” I whispered to her. “Nope. I think it was taeyeon.” Yuri told. “Haish, now amber can say lying right now. to my soojung. Soojung asked her about why they fighting but amber say nothing.” I told her. “Uh-oh, taeyeon is gonna be big trouble right now.” Yuri said with widely grinning.
 
 “Amber, you better tell me NOW” soojung asked her again but in demand tone. with Soojung's tone, she would be say it out the truth.”
 
“But why it so quiet? Why she didn’t say something? Did they know that we are secretly listened their conversation?”
Just then I heard Amber’s voice again “sorry krys. Can you just hug me?” I gasped out, “WHAT?! THEY ARE HUGGING RIGHT NOW?!” I softly said, panic tone. I was about to barge in but yuri hold me down.
“Not now, I think it just a friendly hugging only. I’m sure they won’t do to that adult stuff” Yuri reassured me.
“Okay, calm down again Jessica. Yeah, yuri is right. Maybe they are just friendly hugging. Yeah yeah” and I continued back to listened it.
 
“I was so worry about you. I thought you never wake up. You had been sleeping for 1 day. I’m scared that something might happen to you. but now I am gladly that you finally wake up.” Soojung told Amber.
 “I am so sorry for making you scare and worry about me. I promised I won’t do that again.” Amber apologized again “You promised?” “yes I’m promised. Cross my heart”
 
Then another quiet atmosphere inside, I am getting uneasy and curiously about them right now. Yuri noticed that and spoke to me. “Okay, you can barge in now. but-”
I just opened the door widely without waiting seobang finished talking. But she did finished her word, “knock first…”
 
I know seobang must be surprised too, same as me. We saw a scene that THEY ARE ABOUT TO KISSING!! “THAT IT!! I GONNA KILL THAT LLAMA NOW!!”
 
“AAAAHHH!!!!! YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!” I let out my dolphin scream to let out my anger spirit
 
Author POV
“Run Amber.” Krystal whispered to Amber. Amber looked at Krystal for a while then looked back to Jessica who angrily stomped walked to her direction. Amber just suddenly shaking and sweating. So she followed Krystal’s word, she backed away from Jessica.
 
“YAAAH AMBER!! GET BAAACKKKK NOWWW!!!!!!” Jessica shouted angrily. “NOOO!!” Amber shouted back before she teleport herself. “WHAT THE?! YAH SOOJUNG!! CALL HER BACK NOWW!!!” Jessica asks angrily to Krystal. Krystal just shook her head. Just then, they heard a noise outside.
 
“AMBER?! You finally wake up! Boy, I’m so glad-” Taeyeon exclaimed. “SHHHH, SHUT UP TAEYEON NOONA!” Amber exclaimed back, panic tone. Jessica quickly turns around, was about to goes out to chase Amber. But Krystal quickly blocked her way. “YAAH SOOJUNG!! YOU BETTER LET GO OF ME NOW!!! LET ME KILL THAT P.E.R.V.E.R.T LLAMA RIGHT NOW!!!” Jessica shouted angrily to her young sister.
 
She send her dead glared to Krystal. But too bad, it doesn’t make Krystal scaring of that glare. “YURI UNNIE!! Help me!? Switch off this HELLSICA now!!” Krystal shouted to Yuri while struggling blocking Jessica’s way.
 
Too late, Jessica was managed to breaking away from Krystal’s block. She even pushed away Yuri and walked out. She saw Amber there and Amber saw it too. Amber starting freaking out and freezing by Jessica’s dead glared.
 
“Wa-wa-wait, Jes-jes-sica noo-noo-na. lis-lis-ten to my wo-word fi-first.” Amber stuttering said to Jessica, begging for Jessica to listens her word.
 
“No need to listens your word. I saw it already. You are trying to KISS MY SOOJUNG!!” Jessica said, emphasize ‘kiss my soojung’. “I’m sorry. I should say it out first before I did that. EVERYONE IS HERE ALREADY? LISTEN TO MY WORD!!” Amber shout out, to get all the attention.
 
Jessica just looked Amber, confusing at Amber’s action. Everyone start gathering around Amber. Kai also there, and see at Amber with his guilty eyes.
 
“Everyone! I wanna tell you all that I going to make confession to someone I liked today! No, not liked but I loved this girl so much. I didn’t realize that until that incident. Jackie unnie make me realizing that. She told me about jealousy and fall in love meaning is. She also is supporting me. (looks at Jackie then smiling to her for a while. Jackie smiled back to Amber) I finally make a decision that I going to confess to her and asks her be my girlfriend. But it unfortunately, I met up Kai. I also knew that he also asking that girl to be his girlfriend. So we both are having a small argument, fighting over that girl. Lastly, I lost my patience at Kai’s harsh word. So we are starting fighting. I lose by him. I just know that I been sleeping for 1 day, yesterday. I know you all worried about me. and Kai (looks at Kai who looking down), I know you are guilty and sad there. I forgive you; I also wanna say to you that I’m sorry too for sudden kicking at you. I bet you already confessed to her after the fighting incident. I know it too late, knowing that girl accept you. Now I just say to her about my confession though she already had taken.”
 
Krystal come out to see the scene and worry about amber. Amber looked Krystal and spoke.
 
“Krystal Jung, I love you so much. I finally know why my heart beating for you. It is because I loved you so much. I’m falling in love you in the first sight that we meet. Is okay, we can be still just a friend. Because you already taken by him.” Amber looked down.
 
“Yes, I’m already taken by that person.” Krystal spoke while slowly walking toward Amber. “I’m also liked that person in the first sight that we meet too. I fall in love in the moment my heart start beating when you hugged me that you want to protect me and the other.” Amber was shocked to hear that then she looked up and saw Krystal in front of her.

"I don’t want us be just a friend. But I want us to be next level becoming a lover. I am already taken by you. I love you too, Amber Liu. Yes, I want to be your girlfriend.” Krystal jump to Amber and hug her. Amber didn’t hug her back, she is so confused. She gently pushed her and Krystal looked at Amber with her confused face.
 
“what about Kai? Didn’t he confess to you?” Amber asked her. “I already did, but she rejected me and slapped me. We didn’t talk since that incident because Krystal told me, not to talked her until you woke up. I am so sorry too, amber. For saying harsh words to you. I thought Krystal liked me.” Kai said. “I am liked you but as a friend only. And I also forgive you. We all also forgive you” Krystal said. The Amber group just nodded as they already forgive to Kai.
 
"And amber. You heard that, we are not together, we’re just a friend.” Krystal hug her again. Again she being pushed away, this time her face changed to Annoy face. “IS IT TRUE?! You chose me over kai?” Amber asked. Krystal just nodded.
 
“You accept my confession and be my girlfriend?!” Amber asked again. Krystal again just nodded. “Jessica!” Amber suddenly called Jessica. “What” Jessica reply, annoy tone.
 
“Can I have your permission? About our relationship.” Amber asked permission from Jessica. “I will but..” Jessica paused.
“I Promises that I will take care of her, treat her nicely and loved her as always. I won’t do any p/e/r/v/e/r/t stuff to her. Only she allowed to it. I just want you know that I won’t hurt her.” Amber cut her off. “oh? O-okay” Jessica said.
 
“Krys, did you-” “Yes, I heard. Just shut up. And Hug me BACK NOW.” Krystal pulled her to hug. This time, Amber gladly hugged her back. “Thank you Krys. For accepting my confession and be my girlfriend.” Amber whispered to Krystal. “thank you too, for confessing me. I was still not sure about my feeling until that incident. When kai told me that you were likes me, I finally pretty sure about my feeling now. I love you, Amber Liu.” Krystal sweetly whispered back. “I love you too, my princess krys” Amber said.
 
Everyone start gathering around at Kryber and congratulation to Kryber. KryBer pulled out from the hugging and saying thanks to them.
 
At amber moment
"My dongsaeng is growing up already and finally got into relationship. I’m so proud of you.” Minho said while ruffling Amber’s hair. “Yeah dude, you and yuri are officially sister because both of you got Jung Sister.” Taemin said.
 
“Hey, how about you and sulli?” Amber asked. Taemin suddenly blushing and told them, “Yes, I already confess to her and she said yes.” “Whoa, congratulation to your relationship.” Amber said to Taemin. “Thanks”
 
“Man, I lose to you. But I am glad you both are loved each other. Take care of her, amber. Or else I might snatch her away from you.” Kai said.
“Dude, Kai is being seriously now.” Luhan said while patting Amber’s shoulder. “hell no, I won’t let you snatch her away from me. Don’t worry, kai hyung. I will take care of her. If something shooting at her, I will use my body and let that shot at me instead.” Amber said.
 
“Haish, cheesyber.” Kai said. “Hey, who teach you how to say Hell No?” Yuri asked. “Oh, sooyoung noona taught me that word.” Amber innocently told her. “YAAH!! Don’t tell them!!” Sooyoung said. “Oh, Yah TAEYEON. Did you teach her how to lie?” Yuri said after she remember it. “Hehe, oops sorry.” Taeyeon nervously laughing.
 
“Because of you guys, Amber can lie and say that word too.” Yuri glared at Taeyeon and Sooyoung. “Okay okay. Forget about that. Right now, we should make a party!!” JungKook exclaimed. “a quiet party!!” Zelo said. “Dude, you better treat us all. We should go hunt a wild animal now.” Yong Guk said. “Yeah, we should have a quiet party tonight. Okay, yong guk hyung. I’ll treat you all with my power to catch that wild animal.” Amber said.
 
"Hyung, why are you crying?” L.Joe asked. “Oh, nothing. It my happy tear. I’m so over-happy for our dongsaeng.” Eunhyuk dramatic crying. “Yeah, I am soooo happy for my Amber… huhuhuhuh.” Key join with Eunhyuk and having dramatic crying. “Diva.” Donghae and Jonghyun said. “Amber, I also join you guy to go hunting too. I am happy and congratulation to you both.” N said.
 
“Amber, you should asked permission YOUR girlfriend, going to hunting.” Donghae playfully shove her with his shoulder.
 
At Krystal moment.
“KYAAAH, Krystal got asked by Amber. And YOU accept her!!” Suzy exclaimed. “I KNOW RIGHT!! What a perfect happy day we have, a twice confession in one day.” Sulli said.
“Eh, sulli-ah. Did taemin confess to you too?” Jessica asked. “Yeap.” Sulli said. “OMG, WE BOTH FINALLY ARE NOT SINGlE ANYMORE!!” Krystal exclaimed happiness and hugging Sulli.
 
“I am so happy for you, Krystal.” Fei said. “We all are so happy for you both.” Jia said. “Don’t hurt My partner zombie, Krystal” Min said. “I won’t hurt her, min-ah” Krystal said.
 
“Report to me, if she broke her promise. Don’t hesitated come to me. I gladly kick her .” Jessica said. “Yah, don’t be over-protective to your sister. I know Soojung can take care of that. I’m sure she can punish well too.” Tiffany said. “Ohhhh~ I’m so happy for you krystal-ah and sulli-ah.” Sunny hug them both. Both of them gladly hugged her back.”Thanks sunny unnie”
 
Just then, Amber joined in girl’s moment.
 
“Erm, girls. Can I talk to my princess?” Amber asks them. “Your princess?” Jessica asked. “I decided to call her, a princess. Suit nickname for her.” Amber told her. Krystal is just blushing.
 
“Yes, you can talk to YOUR princess. But say it out here.” Sulli said. “Oh, okay then. Princess, can I go with the boys?” Amber asked. “Going where?” Krystal said. “We’re going to hunt, Jungkook hyung suggest having a quiet party tonight for our relationship and taemin & sulli relationship too.” Amber told her. “Oh, okay. Later you guys go, okay? Right now we should eat our breakfast.” Krystal said. “Oh okay then, I’ll tell the boys.” Amber walked away to tell the boys.
 
At breakfast
“Excuse me” Amber spoke before turn around to burp out. “Sorry. Hehe” Amber said. “Good, amber.” Krystal playfully pat her girlfriend’s head. Amber just smile sweetly to Krystal.
 
“Okay, I already ate my breakfast. So you boys already finished eating right?” Amber asked the boys. The boys just nodded their head. “Okay, princess. I’m going out hunting then. See you later.” Amber said. “Okay, amber. Don’t be long and take care yourself. And lastly-” amber cut her off, “I’ll be careful. I’ll be back before the night come.” Amber kissed at Krystal’s cheek. Krystal also kissed back to Amber’s cheek.
 
“Okay, babe. I’m going now.” Taemin peck Sulli on the lip. “Be careful, taeminie. Amber hyung, take care of my taeminie” Sulli said. “I will.” Amber playfully salute at Sulli. Krystal just giggling at Amber’s cuteness salute.
 
The Group Hunting: Amber, N, Yong Guk, Jonghyun and Taemin. They are going out hunting.
 
“Okay, we should make some drinks for the party too.” Suzy said. “Great idea, I and Sulli will help you.” Krystal is volunteer help. Sulli just nodded. “Okay, The cooking team will be us then. Except you shikshin. You go help those girls. Help them to make drinks.” Taeyeon said. “Fine” Sooyoung said.
 
The Making Drink Team: Suzy, Krystal, Sulli, Jessica, Eunhyuk and Soosica.
The Cooking Team: TaeNy, Donghae, Key and Yuri.
The decoration team: Fei, Jia and Min.
L.Joe, Zelo, Minho and Jung Kook be look out team.
 
Stranger POV
So servant is here. With those survivors. I must take her away from them before master saw this. First, I must finish them off in the night.
 
 
 
Nitemare95FX POV
"Omo! Who is that?" I say while eating popcorn and drinks ice blended.
"Reader? are you thinking what i'm thinking?" I asked.
"Maybe yes Maybe No Maybe No Maybe Yes"