Chapter 7

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{CHAPTER 7}

"Urgh... My head..." Kris muttered. He rolled over and he reached for his phone, which was on the table beside him. "12.04pm?!" Kris exclaimed and hastily sat up. "Hmmm, keep it down~ I'm trying to sleep~" A female voice sounded beside him. Kris froze and turned to his right side, and saw the back of a beautiful woman.

He lifted the blanket that was covering him and he was shocked. He was  and the girl next to him... "Hmmmm..." Eun Kyung hummed. She was back-facing the ceiling and she rolled over. She pulled the covers on her because she felt cold. Wait. Cold? Eun Kyung thought and her eyes flew open.

She sat up and the covers were sliding off her front. She grabbed the cover up, covering herself and she combed her hair backwards. She looked around her in shock and she heard someone clearing his throat. She turned to her left and saw Kris next to her. "You?!" She exclaimed and tightened her grip on the blanket she was holding.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" Eun Kyung yelled and scrambled off the bed, still holding the blanket to her. In the process of pulling the blanket off with her, she was also pulling the covers off Kris. When his *ahem* came into view, Eun Kyung screamed and covered her eyes with both her hands, which resulted in the blanket falling onto the floor.

Eun Kyung screamed and hastily got the blanket from the floor and covered herself before dashing into the toilet. Kris quickly used a pillow to cover his below. "What the hell?" Kris said and scrambled to get his boxers, which was lying at the foot of the bed. He slipped them on, and then his pants and his dress shirt.

Eun Kyung sat down on the covered toilet bowl as she tried to remember what happened last night. "Ugh, my head..." She said and massaged her temples. She opened the door slightly and peeped out. Seeing the Kris was not in the room, she got out and grabbed her and dress. She tried looking for her bra but she couldn't see it anywhere.

"Looking for this?" A voice made Eun Kyung freeze in her spot. She turned her head and saw Kris holding her bra by its strap. Eun Kyung rushed forward and grabbed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter