Chapter 4

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{CHAPTER 4}

Cho Hee tried to get Eun Kyung to open the door but she kept failing. Eun Kyung decided to put all her energy and focus on the project she had now in front of her. Jaejoong kept sending her messages and kept calling her. Eun Kyung looked at her phone, contemplating if she should answer. After it rang and beeped several times, Eun Kyung sighed and opened her drawers, putting her mobile inside.

The time was 12 midnight when she was done. She stretched in her seat and saw that the office outisde her's was completely dark, everyone had left. She slowly packed her stuff and headed out her office. She left the office building and did not feel like going home at all. She got into her car and sat there in a daze.

Eun Kyung drove and drove, until she reached their house. "Why am I here?" Eun Kyung asked herself and got out. "Since I'm back..." She told herself and unlocked the door. She pushed it opened and stepped in. She took off her shoes and headed to the living room. She fell onto the sofa, with her arm covering her eyes. She kept her eyes closed as she pinched her nose bridge.

Eun Kyung listened for Jaejoong's movements and when she felt that he really wasn't home, she made her way to their bedroom. She pushed the door open gently and saw Jaejoong backfacing the door, engrossed in his work. She entered the room without saying anything and grabbed a small bag. She got some of her clothes and stuffed them into her bag.

She zipped it up and carried it. Eun Kyung made her way to the door and just when she opened it, Jaejoong said, "Where are you going so late at night?" Eun Kyung froze and took a deep breath. "Getting away from you." She said and stepped out of the room. Just before she reached the staircase, she felt someone's hand wrap itself on her wrist.

"Let go of me." Eun Kyung said calmly. "Look, I'm sorry." Jaejoong said and Eun Kyung took a deep breath. She turned around and said, "Sorry?" She then dropped her bag and looked at Jaejoong. "Sorry? For breaking your promise? Or for doing it again?" Eun Kyung said. "Look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter