Chapter 3

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{CHAPTER 3}

Eun Kyung's hands slid off her friend's as a blank look took its place on her face. Suddenly, she broke out smiling, "Cho Hee! You got me there. Jaejoong is with a client, he can't be here now." Then her tone dropped, "This is not funny, Cho Hee." Eun Kyung then realised that the person with the familiar blonde hair at the restaurant, was Jaejoong.

"Babe, you have to confront him! You can't be in denial! You can't just hide from the fact that he is still fooling around!" Cho Hee said and Eun Kyung snapped out of her daze. She shook her head and muttered, "I trust Jae. He wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I trust him." She tried to stop thinking about what Cho Hee just told her but she knew. She knew that Cho Hee was right. She needed to find out.

"I'm not in denial! I just... I just don't want to find out the truth." Eun Kyung muttered and her voice cracked. "You have to, if you don't want to be be hurt anymore. The rumours of the both of them..." Che Hee reminded Eun Kyung. Eun Kyung had her hands on the steering wheel as she stared at the road in front of her.

Cho Hee got out of the car and went over to Eun Kyung's side. She opened the door and dragged her friend out of the car. Eun Kyung just followed as Cho Hee held her wrist and went towards the hotel. When they reached the hotel, they were towards the counter. "Mr Kim Jaejoong. What is his room number?" Cho Hee asked.

"I'm sorry, but it is against the policy to reveal our customer's infomation." The lady at the counter said and Eun Kyung told Cho Hee, "Let's just go." "We are not going anywhere." Cho Hee said and turned her attention to the lady at the counter again. "Do you know who this lady is?" CHo Hee asked and pointed at Eun Kyung.

"This lady is Kim Jaejoong's wife. Now, where is he?" Cho Hee asked and the lady relented. Since this was his wife, there shouldn't be anything wrong right? The lady gave Cho Hee and Eun Kyung Jaejoong's room number and the pair rushed to the lifts.

Eun Kyung kept wanting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter