Chapter 13

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{CHAPTER 13}

The couple went home and Eun Kyung's headache was not getting any better. "Jae, could you go get me a cup of warm water?" Eun Kyung said as she laid down on her pillow. "Do you want a painkiller too?" He asked and Eun Kyung shook her head. She was not a fan of medicines and besides, she figured that she would be fine after a night's rest. "Alright, I'll make you a bowl of porridge too, okay?" Jaejoong suggested and left the room.

Urgh, my head... Eun Kyung rubbed circles on her temples as she tried to lessen the pain. The pressure in her head was building up and she felt a sour taste in . The urge started building up in and she patted her chest to ease the feeling. The feeling went away after a while but the squeezing in her tummy wasn't dying down. She sat up on the bed and got her legs off the bed.

Eun Kyung got on her feet and rushed towards the bathroom. She bent over the toilet bowl and held her hair back. She threw up badly and that was when the squeezing feeling slowly died down. The pressure in her head also lessened and she slumped down on the ground, next to the toilet. Eun Kyung reached up and flushed the toilet before closing the cover to the toilet and resting her head on it.

"Babe- Oh my gosh, are you alright?" Jaejoong came into the room and saw his wife on the toilet floor. He placed the glass of water and the bowl of porridge on the bedside table and rushed to Eun Kyung. He helped her up and realised that she looked pale. "Babe, you need to see the doctor about this." Jaejoong said as he laid her onto the bed. "I will." Eun Kyung then reached for the bowl of porridge next to her.

"I'll help you." Jaejoong smiled and held the bowl. He took a spoonful of porridge, then gently blowing on it before feeding it to his wife. Eun Kyung smiled at her husband and took a bite.

***

Eun Kyung woke up the next morning, and Jaejoong wasn't there next to her. She figured that he was back at the office for work early again. She sat up on the bed and didn't move for a couple of seconds. I'm definitely better. She thought and got up. Heading to her walk-in closet, she picked out the suitable clothes for her to wear that day. She was going to the venue for the VVIP Project to check the place out, and if the workers from yesterday are not going to be there to finish the job, she would do it herself.

***

"I should have known." Eun Kyung muttered t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter