Chapter 23

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{CHAPTER 23}

Breaking

Wife of President Kim Jaejoong of Kyln is a month pregnant after being married for a year. Congratulations to the couple!

It seems that Mrs Kim needs to be more careful on her own. Our reporters found out that Mrs Kim had suffered a fall in her home and was sent to the hospital. Rest assure, both mother and child are fine.

Let's wish this soon-to-be parents all the best!

 

Eun Kyung turned off the television in anger and threw the remote control onto the sofa next to her bed. The news of her being pregnant and that she was now recuperating in the hospital appeared on the television when she was browsing the channels. "How could he tell the entire world that I'm pregnant?" Eun Kyung said. Her mobile had been going off all morning, every since the news broke out.

There were sponsers calling, wishing to sponser their baby products for Eun Kyung's baby. There were also reporters and magazines calling for an interview, for I-don't-know-why. Most importantly, many missed calls from Cho Hee. 15 text messages from the said girl, most of them asking why Eun Kyung hasn't told her about the pregnancy. Eun Kyung back-combed her fringe as she laid back on the bed.

The door to her ward flew open and Cho Hee stood there. "Some kind of friend you are." She started and walked into the room. Eun Kyung smiled and gave a hug to Cho Hee, who had her arms open wide. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked and Eun Kyung laughed sheepishly. "No wonder you are eating garlic." Cho Hee remembered that lunch a few days ago.

"How did you fall down?" Cho Hee asked and Eun Kyung stiffened for a moment. "I slipped when I was coming out of the toilet." Eun Kyung made up an excuse and Cho Hee frowned. "Did you see, uh, Jaejoong?" Cho Hee asked, trying to bring up the topic they shared the day before. "No." Eun Kyung tried to put on a brave front but Cho Hee saw through her immediately.

"Come on, I can tell what you are thinking just by the way you act. You saw him, didn't you?" Cho Hee asked and Eun Kyung nodded. She hung her head low and Cho Hee pulled her into another hug. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you anything." Cho Hee apologised and Eun Kyung pushed her away at arm's length. "Don't be sorry, I was going to thank you for doing so." Eun Kyung said and Cho Hee looked at the girl like she was crazy.

"Thank you for telling me about Jaejoong and Hyun Ae, I caught them on my bed after I reached home. After seeing them being so intimate with each other, I finally realised that J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter