Chapter 1

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{CHAPTER 1}

"Where have you been?" Eun Kyung asked, not looking up from the floor. She was mopping the floor when her husband came in, drunk. It was only 9pm at night and her husband was already drunk. "Drinking with my friends." Eun Kyung's husband answered her nonchantly and staggered his way upstairs to their room. Eun Kyung didn't ask anymore and got back to her chores. There was no more to ask anyway, since she saw that bright red hickey on his neck.

Who is her husband you ask? Korea's most successful businessman, Kim Jaejoong. At 28 years old, he already has companies all over Korea and was already planning to venture internationally. Eun Kyung was only 23 years old when 26 year-old Jaejoong proposed to her, after dating for only 8 months. She loved him, and agreed to his proposal.

Eun Kyung thought she was the luckiest lady on earth when he proposed and the happiest woman at the day of their wedding. She thought of how complete her life would be if she married Jaejoong. She thought that her married life would be the best moments she will ever live, but, she thought wrong.

They were only married for 10 months when rumours started flying around. Jaejoong sajangnim was seen making out with his secretary yesterday! Or Did you know, I saw a hickey on Secretary Park's neck today? I'm sure she had a thing going on with Jaejoong sajangnim! Eun Kyung casted aside all rumours told to her. She trusted her husband.

She believed that he would not betray their marriage. She was positive that those rumours were false, they were just rumours spread by people who were jealous of her realtionship with the hottest businessman in all of Korea. She was working overtime at her office one night and she looked at her mobile. "11.54? It's already so late?" Eun Kyung muttered and packed her stuff.

Eun Kyung st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter