Chapter 34

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{CHAPTER 34}

Eun Kyung called Kris as a form of reply to his message. “Kris, I’m craving for western cuisine.” Eun Kyung said and Kris chuckled. “Arraso, I know a nice place. Let’s meet there okay?” Kris asked and Eun Kyung hummed her answer.

As she stood in the lift, she tried to channel all the awful feelings and mind-set out of her head. Eun Kyung took a deep breath and held her coat tighter to herself. She stepped out of the lift and headed towards her car.

Eun Kyung sat in her car for a moment before driving off, not aware that Hyun Ae had just stepped out of the lifts. Hyun Ae saw Eun Kyung’s car driving off. She smirked and hopped into her car, following Eun Kyung to wherever she was going.

 

Kris was already seated when Eun Kyung arrived. He stood up and helped pulled out Eun Kyung’s seat, making sure she was seated comfortably before he sat down himself. Kris had ordered for the both of them when he first arrived, and when the dishes arrived, Eun Kyung could only gap at the amount of food she was seeing.

“Kris…” Eun Kyung called out and Kris looked at her. “Isn’t this a little too much?” Eun Kyung asked. Kris chuckled and shook his head. “I wasn’t sure what you wanted, and I didn’t want you and Junior to wait long, so I just ordered.” He explained. Eun Kyung’s insides were filled with warmth as Kris began to cut out a piece of steak.

Holding the fork with a piece of the steak out towards Eun Kyung, he said, “Ahhh…” Kris brought the fork closer to Eun Kyung’s mouth but she kept dodging. “Just eat up, okay?” Kris said and that made her open to take a bite.

 

After their lunch, Kris got up to visit the washroom, leaving Eun Kyung alone at the table. Hyun Ae walked up to that table when she saw Eun Kyung all alone. “Having lunch?” She asked, making the older girl look up. “Where’s Kris?” She asked and Eun Kyung had to take a deep breath to prevent herself from yelling.

“Was Kris a dragon in bed like he is in the business? Did he make you go up to the heavens?” Hyun Ae asked. “Or do I have to teach him something?” She taunted. Eun Kyung stood up, wanting to leave and ignore her stupid comments. “Where are you going?” Hyun Ae stood up and grabbed Eun Kyung’s wrist.

“Let go of me!” Eun Kyung said, raising her voice and flinging Hyun Ae’s hand away. “Have you not bothered me enough?” Eun Kyung asked, her head hanging low. “Have you not bothered my life enough? You wrecked my marriage, isn’t it enough?” She asked Hyun Ae. The younger girl smirked and shrugged her shoulders.

“Let’s just say I’m just starting the game. Your husband was really wild in bed, making me so badly.” Hyun Ae said and Eun Kyung raised her hand, bringing her palm across Hyun Ae’s face. “Shut up!” She yelled and in a fit o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter