Chapter 29

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{CHAPTER 29}

“Condoms?” Eun Kyung asked, disbelief lining her voice. “You called me because your vixen is out buying condoms?” She asked. “I can’t believe you.” She said and Jaejoong’s call suddenly got cut off. She released her hold on her phone and let the phone drop onto the floor.

 

Her knees grew weak and fell onto the floor. “Why? Why make me worried, only to make break me again?” She asked, covering her eyes with her hands. She sobbed silently in her palms, shaking her head in the process. “Why?” She asked herself again. “Why are you so gullible?” She scolded herself.

 

 

 

 

Hyun Ae tossed Jaejoong’s phone away as she straddled him, settling her womanhood on his crotch. She proceeded to attack his neck with wet, needy kisses when Jaejoong pushed her off of him. She looked up at him with disbelief in her eyes after she landed on the bed. “What’s wrong?” She asked.

 

“Why did you have to end the call like that?” Jaejoong asked. Hyun Ae stood up and held his arm. “Oppa?” She was confused. “Why? I’m worried for Eun Kyung okay?” Hyun Ae scoffed and looked at Jaejoong.

 

“Worried? Come on,” she cooed. “You have me now.” She said, dragging her voice in a y slur. “Just stop for today okay?” Jaejoong asked. “I need to know where my wife is.” He said as he grabbed his keys. “Wife? Come on, Jae. She is no longer your wife the moment you decide to have an affair with me.”

 

“Just stop. You need to leave.” Jaejoong said. Hyun Ae took a step closer to him. “What?” She asked. “I’m asking you to leave. I don’t feel like it today.” Jaejoong said, pointing at the door and sitting down on the bed. “Kim Jaejoong. Are you being serious now?” Hyun Ae asked, obviously pissed.

 

“Yes, I am.” He replied. “My wife is pregnant and outside, alone. Who knows what might happen to her.” Jaejoong said. “Huh? Worried, are we? Who are you lying? You cheated on your wife! Isn’t it ironic that you are worried for the wife that you cheated on?” She said sarcastically.

 

“Enough. Leave.” Jaejoong spat the two words out. “Please Jaejoong! Stop lying to yourself and me. If two women ever happened to appear in your life, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one, the second one wouldn’t appear at all.” Hyun Ae said.

 

Jaejoong kept quiet, sensing the truth in her words. “The child th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter