Chapter 6

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{CHAPTER 6}

Kris was drinking away in the bar by himself and he drank shots after shots. Many girls had flocked to him, trying to flirt with him, or at least tried to get his attention. They saw how handsome and cool Kris was and guys like that often received lots of attention from girls. He just smiled and waved the away, because he wanted to be alone.

Suddenly, he heard a lady asking to be let go of. His head turned to that direction and saw a guy trying to drag a very beautiful woman away. You're hurting me! Kris heard her say, and he himself was surprised that he could hear her over the loud music in the bar. Let go of me... He heard the girl say again.

Kris shook his head to get rid off the dizziness and he got off his seat. He followed the guy and girl to the back door of the bar. He knew that there was an alley behind that back door and he somehow knew what was going to happen to the girl. You are so beautiful~ Kris heard the guy say and there were muffled sounds of a girl.

Kris, even though he was drunk, knew that he needed to help that girl. Even having the risk of his identity being exposed if he saved her, he opened the door quietly. He walked out and saw a guy in front of a girl and the girl was avoiding his kisses. He balled his hand into fists. He could hear the girl weeping and his fists tightened.

"Get your filthy hands off her!" He yelled and rushed forward to the guy. He grabbed his collar and flunged him away from the helpless girl. Kris then straightened his clothing and made his way to the girl, who slid down the wall, and was hugging her legs. "Are you alright?" He asked and held his hand out, wanting to help her up.

***

Without looking up, Eun Kyung hit the hand away and stood up herself. "Go away." Eun Kyung muttered as she made her way to the backdoor of the club. "A thank you would suffice, you know?" The guy that helped her said. "Your welcome." He added when Eun Kyung ignored him and entered the club again.

Eun Kyung made her way to the bar and ordered shots again. She began downing shots till she was not even sure how much she drank. Someone took his seat next to her when she was holding the glass to her eye level, looking at the alcohol in it. "Why? Why did he have to cheat on me?" Eun Kyung muttered and finished the alcohol.

Suddenly a familiar voice said, "Who cheated on such a beautiful lady like you?" Eun Kyung's head was resting on her arms and her hands were locked at the back of her head. "Why do you care?" Eun Kyung hiccupped. "It wouldn't hurt to share right?" The voice urged her, but being Jaejoong's girlfriend for 8 months and wife for 12 months taught her not to reveal things unless she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter