Chapter 26

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{CHAPTER 26}

“How could he just leave you alone like this?” Kris muttered angrily. “How could he leave the pregnant lady alone in the streets like this?” Eun Kyung just silently sat up on the bed, listening to his rants as her heart broke.

 

She knew what and who he was referring to, she just didn’t want to think about the matter that happened. He only cares for that vixen Park Hyun Ae and all the pretty ladies, would he still care for me? Eun Kyung thought bitterly.

 

“What do you think will happen to you if I didn’t come after you in time?” Kris scolded Eun Kyung and saw tears glistening in her eyes. “I have to talk to him about this. For goodness’ sake! The child you are carrying is his! How could he leave you alone?” Kris was terribly upset.

 

He was upset that Jaejoong decided to cheat on a wonderful and beautiful woman that forgave him so many times. Kris needed to get some sense into Jaejoong’s head, Eun Kyung was the ideal woman that Kris wanted, and seeing her being treated like this, he couldn’t help but be angry. “I’m going to go talk to him now. You, stay here and rest.”

 

He turned and was about to leave the room when Eun Kyung blurted, “Don’t look for him! Jaejoong’s not the father!” Kris froze and turned around to face her. Shock was written all over his face as he made his way towards Eun Kyung. She was starting to cry and Kris sat down on the bed next to her. He grabbed her upper arms and tightened his grip. “What do you mean Jaejoong’s not the father?”

 

Eun Kyung avoided his gaze, she didn’t mean to blurt that out. She didn’t want Jaejoong to know that she had gone to bed with another man. Kris made her look at him and he shook her body. “What do you mean that Jaejoong’s not the father of your kid?” He asked, raising his voice up a notch.

 

Eun Kyung started crying again and Kris was bewildered. He quickly wiped away the tears streaming down her face with his fingers as he brought her into his arms again, cooing, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to raise my voice… I was just… Please, don’t cry…”

 

After Eun Kyung slowly calmed down, he asked her again. “Can you tell me why did you say Jaejoong’s not the father?” She took a deep breath, she knew that she had to tell him. It was now or never. She felt that he needed to know the truth, he was the father after all.

 

“I last had with him a week ago, how can I be a month pregnant?” Eun Kyung said, still in Kris’ arms. “Did you have before that?” Kris asked and Eun Kyung nodded. He knew who she was talking about, at this point. “With you.” She whispered.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter