Chapter 32

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{CHAPTER 32}

The next morning, Eun Kyung woke up with a start. She was having one of those feelings where there would be something bad that was going to happen. She sat up and felt Kris’ arm slung across her body. She rubbed her head and there was a shift on the other side of the bed.

She thought about what happened the night before and a blush crept up her cheeks. Eun Kyung patted her face and Kris sat up. “Are you okay?” Kris asked and Eun Kyung turned to face him. Their faces were only two inches apart, and their lips almost met.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Eun Kyung said and got up. She forgot she was until she heard Kris whistle behind her. “Hey y. Seducing me so early in the morning?” Kris said and Eun Kyung turned to the bed to grab a thin bedding and wrapped it around herself.

“Hey!” She exclaimed and tried to walk towards the toilet. Her knees felt weak and she fell, into Kris’ arms. He saw her swaying slightly and raced out of the bed to hold onto her. “Are you okay?” He asked again.

Eun Kyung shook her head and leaned against Kris. “I feel sore.” She said and Kris laughed out loud. “Seems like I did a really good job fulfilling your expectations right?” Kris said with a smug look on his face. Eun Kyung frowned and sent a closed fist towards his manhood.

Kris failed to dodge the attack and let go of Eun Kyung, falling onto the floor. Eun Kyung smirked and entered the toilet. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw the hickeys on her chest and her inner thighs. Blushing, she rubbed her tummy.

Junior, I think I’m starting to fall for your father. Eun Kyung thought. But should I? She asked herself before climbing into the shower.

 

Eun Kyung had to go back to work that day, she had several projects pending for her. Kris didn’t want her to go but she insisted. Kris didn’t feel comfortable with the fact that Eun Kyung was going back to Kyln, back to the place Jaejoong was in.

“Do you really have to go back?” Kris asked again, when Eun Kyung was wearing her heels. “You know I have to. I have so many projects pending and waiting for me to do up the proposals.” She said and grabbed her bag.

“Can I call you out for lunch?” He asked and Eun Kyung opened the door. “Yes, you can. I’ll be going now.” She said and beeped-unlocked her car (that Kris had called to be towed over). Kris watched as she opened the car door and placed her bag inside. “Eun! Wait!” He called out and ran towards her.

He ran into his arms and lifted her off the ground. “Please be fine, okay?” Kris asked and the bad feeling Eun Kyung had felt when she woke that morning came flooding back to her. “I promise, okay?” She said and Kris pecked her forehead.

She entered the car and drove off, with Kris watching her leave. He went back to the house and saw his grandmother shaking her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter