Chapter 16

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{CHAPTER 16}

They entered the ballroom and Mr Hwang was impressed with what he saw. The hall was dimly lit, but bright enough to see the place. "The left side of the hall will be displayed with food and champagne, but for now, it will be empty." Eun Kyung explained. Mr Hwang nodded. "And the right side of the hall, will be tables for your guests and future clients for your products." She then led him to the glass display casings.

"And this will be the displays for your products." Eun Kyung explained and they made their way to the centre of the stage. They faced the ballroom and the place looked wonderfully, because Raspberry Red complemented the dim lights. Mr Hwang's secretary wrote something on her clipfile and Mr Hwang seemed really satisfied. "So, what do you think about the decorations and layout?" Eun Kyung asked Mr Hwang.

He smiled at Eun Kyung, a smile filled with amazement and thanks. "I'll be expecting a big success for this VVIP event." He told Eun Kyung and she smiled, saying, "You will be amazed." Mr Hwang nodded and left the ballroom with his secretary. Eun Kyung watched as he left but before she resume her work in finalising the details for the event, her vision blurred.

She leaned against the wall for support as she tried to blink the blur-ness away. Her head began spinning and she dropped her files. She picked them up after a while, placed her free hand on the wall, using it to lead her to the nearest chair to rest. "What is wrong with my body? I really need to see the doctor about this." Eun Kyung then pulled out her mobile phone and dialed for the hospital's number. "Hello, this is Baek Eun Kyung."

"Yes, Kim Jaejoong's wife. I would like to book an appointment with Dr Zhang tomorrow. Yes, the earlier the better. So, tomorrow morning at 9am? Thank you." Eun Kyung then ended the call. She felt much better and left for home. She figured that she needed a break, at least for the rest of the day. She made her way to the lifts and remembered that she left one more important file in her office.

She drove her car back to Kyln and as she drove into the carpark, a familiar silver car drove past her. "Isn't that car Jaejoong's?" She muttered and she saw that there was another girl in the passenger's seat. "What?" she blinked and the car sped out of sight. Immediately, Eun Kyung picked up her mobile and dialed for her husband's number. "Hello?" Jaejoong's husky voice answered. "Dear, where are you now?" Eun Kyung asked.

She felt so insecure at this point, she was afraid that the same thing would happen again. She needed assurance that the couple sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter