Chapter 27

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{CHAPTER 27}

After the doctor allowed Eun Kyung to be discharged, Kris drove themselves back to her place. Eun Kyung said that she wanted to grab some clothes and personal belongings before going to his place, and he agreed. Kris kept glancing at Eun Kyung, because she was quiet and seemed so far away.

 

Soon, they reached the love house that belonged to Eun Kyung and Jaejoong. Ex-love house, more likely. The once beautiful house that belonged to the married couple, was now tainted with Jaejoong’s love affair, with Park Hyun Ae. She stepped out of the car, and Kris did the same.

 

“No, I’ll go in alone.” She whispered and took a step forward. Kris followed her and stood by her side, but she held up her hand to stop him. “Alone.” She repeated and fished for her keys inside her bag. Her heart was racing and her lower abdomen was hurting in each step she took.

 

Fitting the keys into the lock was one of the worse things that she could feel. Pushing open the door, her heart almost leaped out of her chest, she was hoping not to see Jaejoong in the house. She heaved a sigh of relief when she realised that she was alone at home.

 

She headed towards her room and grabbed a small knapsack. Eun Kyung began taking her clothes and stuffing them into the bag. Clearing the facial products off of her table and putting them into a separate bag. Holding two bags, she staggered her way towards the door. She turned around and glanced around the room once more, nostalgia feeling her.

 

Those wonderful, wonderful moments they had spent together in the room. Those sweet and intimate moments they had shared, those lust-filled moans and love-filled giggles that once filled the room. Tears fell out of her eyes as she walked over to the bed. Sitting down, she looked towards her right and noticed the photo frame on the bedside table.

 

Picking it up, she gazed lovingly at the picture. It was a picture of Jaejoong smiling at the camera, back hugging her as she looked at him, a laugh etched to her face. They were on their honeymoon and was having the time of their lives. Tears were falling uncontrollably as she hugged the photo close to her chest.

 

Placing the photo on the bed, she stood up and walked towards her bags. Picking them up, she headed out the door. Stopping at the front door, she turned back and looked at the interior of the house once more. Am I really able to leave all of these behind me? She asked herself but before she could answer her own question, she felt someone taking their place beside her.

 

“Are you done?” Kris asked. Eun Kyung nodded and walked out of the house, her head hung low. Kris helped her with her bags and walked behind her, watching her wipe her tears away, and his heart wrenched. Settling into Kris’ car, she gazed out to the house again. Before they drove off, a car pulled up to their patio.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter