Chapter 2

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 {CHAPTER 2}

What is marriage without trust? Eun Kyung decided to trust Jaejoong again after that night, only to find out another one of his flings a few weeks later. It was the presentation week for another client and Wu Enterprises were also participating in this. Eun Kyung was in her office, typing away on her presentation slides and her mobile beeped.

Dear, I need to meet with a customer now for lunch, so I can't have lunch with you. It was Jaejoong. Eun Kyung looked at her mobile and saw it was 12 noon already. Her tummy growled and she leaned back on her chair. She tapped her chin and decided to grab something from the nearby restaurant. She grabbed her handbag and her mobile, before leaving her office.

"Mrs Kim, leaving for lunch?" Eun Kyung's subordinate and good friend, Cho Hee, called out from her cubicle. Eun Kyung chuckled and nodded, pointing her phone at her. "Wanna join me?" She asked and Cho Hee immediately grabbed her purse. She ran up to her and said, "Let's go!" Cho Hee hooked Eun Kyung's arm and they left the office building together.

"One set of take away jjajangmyeon for me," Eun Kyung ordered and waited for Cho Hee's order to come up. When there was no response, Eun Kyung turned and saw Cho Hee trying to focus on at something far, as if she saw something intriguing. Eun Kyung chuckled and smiled at the lady at the counter. She nudged her friend and Cho Hee immediately snapped out of her daze.

"What are you looking at?" Eun Kyung asked and looked at the direction where Cho Hee was looking before. "Nothing..." Cho Hee said and tried to turn Eun Kyung back around to face the counter. "Why did you call me for?" Cho Hee asked as she tried to change the subject. "Oh! The counter is waiting for your order." Eun Kyung said, laughing slightly.

"Ah... Same as what she ordered." Cho Hee said and the lady at the counter said, "So two sets of takeaway jjajangmyeon?" Eun Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter