Chapter 37

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{CHAPTER 37}

After a few hours of being in the hospital, the doctor deemed Eun Kyung fit enough to be discharged. Since her car was wrecked, Kris drove Eun Kyung back to his place. As Kris helped Eun Kyung complete the papers for the discharge, he noticed that the reporters and media personnel were still on stake out.

Hey, it’s Kris!

Kris! Are you here because of Eun Kyung?

What are your comments on the recent tabloid news on the relationship between the both of you?

Is the wife of Kim Jaejoong cheating on him with you?

Is the child that Eun Kyung is having yours, instead of Kim Jaejoong’s?

Kris ignored them as the hospital personnel blocked the reporters away from him as he made his way back to Eun Kyung’s ward. “Are you ready to go?” Kris asked. Eun Kyung nodded and stood up. She didn’t feel good after getting off the bed and winced when she set her foot on the ground.

Kris rushed to her side and held onto her as her hand rubbed circles on her little bump that had appeared. “Are you okay? Do you want to stay another day?” Kris asked and helped Eun Kyung sit down. “I’m fine. Junior is just being really stubborn right now.” Eun Kyung said.

Kris sat down beside her and placed his hand on Eun Kyung’s baby bump. “Junior, please don’t be hard on your mother, okay?” He said. Eun Kyung giggled and Kris smiled. “Junior really likes you. I’m fine already.” Eun Kyung said. Kris looked up and their lips met. It was a chaste kiss and Eun Kyung pulled away.

“Come on, let’s go.” Kris said and held his hand out. Eun Kyung smiled and held his hand. Kris helped her out of the ward and quietly slipped to the back, exiting to Kris’ car from the backdoor.

Kris was so concentrated on Eun Kyung and she was so careful in her steps that the both of them did not realise that they had been followed. Snapshots were taken as Kris scooped Eun Kyung up when she looked uncomfortable.

“This is wonderful. Boss, this is Reporter Son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter