Chapter 21

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{CHAPTER 21}

This is not happening. Not again. Eun Kyung thought as she raced home. Her grip on the steering wheel tightened, her knuckles turning white. Tears were flowing down her face, her mind in whirls, her heart hurting. She ran a red light, getting honked by so many cars on the way. Her entire mind was blank and her vision was blurring.

After 10 agonizing minutes, Eun Kyung finally reached her home. She parked the car outside, her grip not loosening. She didn't want to get out of the car, she didn't want to face what was inside the house. She knew she wouldn't be able to take it. She hoped that Cho Hee was lying to her, but she knew and trusted Cho Hee that she wouldn't lie to her.

Eun Kyung took a deep breath, exhaled slowly, and wiped her tears away. She looked at herself in the rearview mirror, patting her cheeks before turning the car engine off. She opened the car door and stepped out. Locking the car door, she made her way to the door of her house. She closed her eyes, hands tightening around her keys. Please let this be a lie. She repeated in her head.

Being very occupied with her thoughts, she did not realise that Kris had followed her. He slowed down when he saw her stop outside a house. "She stays here?" Kris wondered aloud and saw her car door open. He watched as she took a deep breath, and walked up to her door. Again she paused, before opening the door.

***

Eun Kyung softly unlocked and opened the front door slowly. She entered and closed the door, Eun Kyung then removed her heels. She made her way towards the staircase with a heavy heart. Her heart fell lower and lower as she got closer and closer to her room door. She placed her hand over her heart, attempting to slow down her racing heart. She could faintly hear moans of pleasure around her. She prayed so hard, hoping that they were just a figment of her imagination.

Eun Kyung stopped outside her bedroom door and placed her hand on the door handle. She didn't want to open the door. She knew she wouldn't be able to handle the scene she might see. Eun Kyung was afraid of finding out the truth. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I can't do this." Eun Kyung muttered and her grip on the door handle loosened. Her arms fell to her sides as she turned away from the door. She stole a quick breath as she took a step away from the door.

"Mmmm~ you are so naughty~" A seductive high pitched voice sounded. Eun Kyung bit her lip as the truth sunk in. Her shoulders deflated and her heart fell. Hyun Ae... Jaejoong, how could you? Eun Kyung was on the verge of breaking down. That voice, full of lust, echoed in her head. "No... this-" Eun Kyung told herself. This isn't true. I'm imagining things. Eun Kyung tried to convince herself that she was imagining things, although the truth was just in front of her.

Eun Kyung could hear a man's laughter in the room and a moan coming from the lips of a girl. She released the breath she didn't know she was holding. Tears clouded her eyes and they escaped when she blinked. Eun Kyung wiped away the tears that we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter