Prologue

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{PROLOGUE}

Eun Kyung is an employee working in Jaejoong's company, and she was the Marketing Executive of their Planning Department. These two people met when they attended the company's dinner. People didn't really like Eun Kyung because they didn't feel that a 22 year old was capable enough to be a Marketing Executive, further more being one in the most prestigious companies of Korea.

Eun Kyung was running late and she sprinted her way to the ballroom where the dinner was held. As she turned a corner, her right foot buckled due to the fact that she was running in heels. Her face almost met the cold floor when someone caught her arm, pulling her back from the floor. He spun her and his arm wrapped around her waist comfortably.

They froze in this position for a moment or two when Eun Kyung snapped out of her shock. "Are you okay?" A deep but soothing voice sounded. "I'm alright, thanks for catching me." Eun Kyung mumbled and looked at her feet. He laughed and asked, "Do you have this habit of looking at your feet when you talk to other people?"

Eun Kyung took that as an insult and shot her head up. "Well, I don't, mind you." She huffed and then her eyes focused on the beautiful face in front of her. She quickly snapped out of her daze and said, "Well, if you don't mind, I have an event to attend to." Eun Kyung then her heels, walking away. "I believe you are walking that way," the guy said, muffling his laughter.

"I knew that." Eun Kyung said and turned towards the direction the guy was pointing at. Eun Kyung then entered the ballroom and thankfully, the CEO of her company was not here at. She barely sat down for 10 seconds when the doors opened, and their CEO stepped in. She stood up and tried to sneak a peek at her boss. She heard that he was tall and handsome, and rich.

However, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter