Chapter 11

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{CHAPTER 11}

The next morning, Eun Kyung stirred in her sleep due to the strong sunlight from the windows. "Hmmm..." She groaned and turned away from the sunlight. Her arm landed her the spot next to hers and she felt for Jaejoong. "Jaejoong?" She mumbled as she sat up lazily. She raked her messy bed hair with one hand and rubbed her eye with the other. She yawned and stretched herself before getting out of bed.

"Jaejoong?" She called out as she came out of her room. Eun Kyung made her way to the kitchen and saw pancakes on the kitchen counter. She sat down on the chair in the kitchen and saw a post-it note next to the plate of pancakes. Hey baby, did you rest well? I need to be at the office early today, so I made pancakes for you. Finish them and I'll see you for lunch okay? -Jae

Eun Kyung smiled at the note and pulled the plate of pancakes closer to her. She got the syrup from the fridge and poured herself of orange juice before starting on the pancakes made by her beloved husband. She looked at the clock casually and saw that is was 10. She quickly finished the pancakes and went to prepare herself for work.

***

Eun Kyung sat down in her office and began typing away on her laptop when she received a call from one of her subordinates. "Executive Baek, we have a problem." The caller said and Eun Kyung grabbed her bag and files. She ran towards the lift and made her way to the venue for Hilcoa's VVIP event. "What happened?!" Eun Kyung yelled the moment she stepped into the venue.

She saw the curtains in the wrong colour and half the ballroom was not yet done up. The floor was in a big mess and there were so many things that were wrong in many different ways. She yelled for the person in charge of watching over the decoration part of the ballroom. That person came running towards her and Eun Kyung could not help but to question her for what was happening here.

"Why is everything still so messy?! It has been freaking three weeks and only half the hall is done up?" Eun Kyung asked and the poor subordinate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter