Chapter 38

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{CHAPTER 38}

IS THE MARRIAGE BETWEEN KIM JAEJOONG AND BAEK EUN KYUNG ON THE ROCKS?

Report by: Song Injin

Rumours between Kris Wu from the Wu Industries and Baek Eun Kyung, wife of Kim Jaejoong from Kyln had been flying around. Has the marriage between this perfect couple reached its end? It certainly does seem so!

JSL News had received an anonymous tip off a few days ago and we decided to look into the matter.

Kim was seen entering the hospital the day before, because Baek was admitted due to a car accident, however, he was seen leaving in a huff approximately 20 minutes later. 10 minutes after that, Wu was seen coming out of the same room Kim had entered.

One of our reporters asked the hospital personnel and she said that the room belonged to Baek. We tried to get a closer glimpse of what was happening in the room and we managed to get a picture of Baek and Wu hugging.

Picture of Eun Kyung and Kris

We heard from the doctor that Baek was already discharged but we did not see here coming out. It was only went everyone dispersed when I saw a glimpse of Wu and Baek exiting through the back.

Our reporters managed to get snapshots of the two of them behaving rather sweet and intimate down at the underground car park.

Picture of Kris carrying Eun Kyung

Unfortunately, we could not get a hold of the destination were they were heading. However, these photographs showed us that the rumours between the both of them were indeed true!

As you all know, Baek is now 4 months pregnant. After these rumours between Wu and Baek, netizens have been led to believe that the child she was carrying might not necessarily be Kim’s.

We have been contacting Kim but we have yet to get a response from him. We will get more information from both parties as soon as possible.

We promise to share the truth to the world and only the truth. This has been a report from JSL News, Song Injin.

 

Eun Kyung dropped the newspaper and her head began spinning. Never had she thought that this matter would become such a big news overnight. A divorce, a pregnancy and a little car accident.

It was all that little dots that the media connected, making the story a full blown news. Eun Kyung felt dizzy and she held onto the railing on the top of the stairs. She began swaying and she saw black spots in front of her eyes.

Dark spots blocked her vision and she felt herself falling. Before she knew it, she was on the floor, slowly slipping into oblivion.

 

Kris was in the living room, one hand on his hip, the other pinching his nose bridge. It was never his intention to make this news so big. He should have been more careful when being with Eun Kyung. She didn’t want the news to be this huge but it had now spiral out of control because of an anonymous tip off.

He had been contacting lawyers and the all those that could help bury this news all morning, but it had been read and reblogged by all the netizens, to the point that it was barely retractable. He wanted Eun Kyung to wake up without worrying about what had been going on when she was asleep.

He was going to make another call when he heard a soft thud. Then a maid’s voice. He whipped his head towards the stairs and saw two maids scurrying about. He stopped what he was doing and walked quickly up the stairs. He ran when he saw someone lying on the floor.

“Eun-ah!” He called out and knelt down beside the unconscious Eun Kyung. He glanced around and saw the newspaper he had seen in the morning, lying next to Eun Kyung. “,” he muttered. She had seen the news, the news he had tried to cover up for the sake of her and her weak health.

“Call for the doctor!” Kris yelled and carried Eun Kyung up from the floor. He quickly placed her on his bed and waited for the doctor to arrive.

The doctor arrived and examined Eun Kyung. “She’s fine. Her body is weak though, make sure she doesn’t get too agitated and also make sure to have lots of food with nutrients prepared for her. Although she has passed the first trimester, due to her weak health, there is still a chance for her to miscarry.” He said.

Kris nodded and thanked the doctor, before sending him out himself.

 

Kris went back to Eun Kyung’s room and sat beside her. He grabbed her hand in his as he watched her sleep. “I’m sorry,” he apologised and pecked her hand. This matter had to be solved soon, because Eun Kyung didn’t need this kind of incident in her life.

 

For the next few days, Eun Kyung was forced to stay at home. Kris made her stay at home because he knew that the reporters would be around to bombard her with their annoying questions. Somehow the news of Jaejoong and Eun Kyung discussing for a divorce and that she was staying at Kris’ place, leaked out.

The media found out and dug for the truth. They staked out outside Kris’ place and saw Eun Kyung walking about in the house. They knew that this was going to be a big news if word gets out.

Kris felt that someone was always watching him when he entered the house that he began to feel paranoid. “Don’t you feel that there’s someone watching us all the time?” He asked Eun Kyung once.

She laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck, sitting on his lap. The time spent with Kris ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter